Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As blue had mentioned that whole Ud universe has a single brain cells jo filhaal J ke paas hai..😆

It has to pass to T tabhi uska dimaag chalega 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

They are making round round jalebis .. 
n all 3 are going round round only orders are changed

Jasmine Tejo ke pichhe 

Tejo Fattu ke pichhe..

Makers are making a merry go round of FaTeJa..🤪

I guess writers are out of ideas..

ideas kabhi the bhi inke paas ho ab ye out of ideas honge

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

As blue had mentioned that whole Ud universe has a single brain cells jo filhaal J ke paas hai..😆

It has to pass to T tabhi uska dimaag chalega 

Blue was absolutely right on this 'single brain cell sharing ' theory🤣

Sirf ek hi time ye brain cell ne kaam kiya , that's when F ditched J ðŸ˜³

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

I think T might not support J after knowing what F did. Like there has to be a reason , the reunion has been extended. They have made J evil for Angad's life too , this Tejo won't bear . If the confrontation had happened and J went to T ,then maybe we could have seen T vs F. But here they made J interfere into Angad's life , so T might be harsh with F but will not be in support of J. Moreover it's T who's now in search of J ,the woman who kidnapped Riya.

Wish what I've written comes true , Tejo pls use ur brain and know what ur sis can do !

Tejo needs to know one thing, about Jass' involvement. Till date it's the vilest thing J has done (and oh boi oh boi there are a LOT). Jass was already a traumatic event for T, considering how much value she puts in relationships, and then he came back, tortured her, harassed her, kidnapped her, messed with her family, tried to rape her, and then tried to kill her. Everyone of these is a serious crime. I mean even Machhi who's so eager to have some drama, she too was seriously concerned the day Jass harmed Tejo.Tejo should forget that it's her little sister, and recognise J for the monster she is.

I mean yes, kidnapping a lil girl is bad, but it's nowhere comparable to what she did to Tejo.

Funnily enough, the only person who knows what J is, made a huge mistake. I kinda understand why F didn't involve authorities (the truth would have  been out, that jasfa arent together, and families would have gone for fatejo reunion, and F knows how toxic he was to T, and how Angad can keep her happy), but he still made a huge mistake. He underestimated J. What he did was brilliant (I literally can't applaud enough...it's like breaking someone pieces by pieces) but he should've seen it coming that J will come back to hurt. 

Bluekohl thumbnail

https://youtu.be/dpn8SmXFY9o

I watched this bts and laughed like crazy..

People are doing danga fasaad like they are playing dandiya around fatejo ðŸ¤£

If there's an award in this forum for the funniest member, it'd be shared between you and aniash for sure.

dusk2dawn thumbnail

ideas kabhi the bhi inke paas ho ab ye out of ideas honge

Honge toh bhi now they are out of it.. sargun maata ki saari punjabi movies, bw movies, other tv shows ki stories se chep liya ab kuch naa bacha inke paas ðŸ˜†

Sargun n UD writers right now ðŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Blue was absolutely right on this 'single brain cell sharing ' theory🤣

Sirf ek hi time ye brain cell ne kaam kiya , that's when F ditched J ðŸ˜³

But then uska brain cell transferred to J now..🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail

But then uska brain cell transferred to J now..🤣

He needs to know J is here... Use pata toh chale ki ghayal naagin peeche padi hai. Iss baar dhang se band bajegi. He's the only one sharp enough to end her nautanki

Bluekohl thumbnail

In the promo Angad tells Fateh that " jaan basti hai meri unme" itnaa pyaaaar kab hogaya Angad ko Tejo se😆

Like makers didn't even show any proper scenes where Angad's love for Tejo had deepened! He saw her , liked her personality , came to know she's gonna get divorced , after that he got a pass to develop feelings on her and he did ! But makers.. jaan basne vaali jitni feelings dikhane ke scenes bhi dete to hum bhi thoda enjoy karlete naa !

Iss aadmi ka zyada nahin ho raha? Like I get being enamored by someone, having a crush on someone, but abhi they've known each other for like 2-3 months. Usmein he's seen just how much T loves F, and he himself kept shipping them. Iski 2 mahine mein aashiqi ho gayi🤪

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

He needs to know J is here... Use pata toh chale ki ghayal naagin peeche padi hai. Iss baar dhang se band bajegi. He's the only one sharp enough to end her nautanki

If he does that trp would rock one more time.

Very simple

Tie her hands and legs and get her admitted in a mental asylum bribing the doctors for electric shocks so she loses her memory and revenge against them. Save himself and tejo as well.

Get angad on board . He will be glad as he despises jasmin and wants to be tejo's saviour.

U can write a fiction on this if u are keen . I am not keen at the moment. I have smtg else in mind now. An unexpected twist in current episodes. Perhaps will write one short one to share in the forum later. Maybe just a plot.