Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Fateh ko aashiqi nahin, obsession hua. Fatejo were friends for two years, and they got married. They know each other as individuals. F was shown as someone who cares for his family, and she had never thought he'd do something which would hurt the reputation. Well Tejo is a LOT NAIVE. She literally fell for Chameli's nautanki.

However, Angad genuinely loves Tejo. It's not a crush or just fickle feelings, he does like, love and respect her. And this is what doesn't make sense...he barely knows her as a person and he's fallen like a true aashiq.

Ashiqui if you go by literal meaning has it's stages. Fateh did follow it before truely falling in love with Tejo. Tejo was his best friend whom he took foregranted for his so called Love for Jasmin. It is wierd to say but fact is he was truely in love with Tejo rather then Jasmin. Many said this here and now i agree to it as well. He natural instincs and reflexes were always active for Tejo not Jasmin. Even Jasmin saw it and pointed it again and again. But Fateh dared not accept it for his own clarity of mind. Coz accepting he loved Tejo meant his whole idea of loving Jasmin was a delusion and he cheated on his own real love !  He tried denying it until it became impossible. He was most wretched when Jass came back and took away Tejo. He was so helpless when he tried to molest and harm her. The very realisation that it was Jasmin who caused it  just killed all his love for her . Here again as predicted by many happened.  Once Jasmin tries to harm Tejo Fateh will lose it and he did. Until he realised his true love it was too late for him. He had already hurt Tejo beyond repair.  So for him best was to mend his ways and let go of Tejo . Which he did , thus reaching  his final stage of love which they call it Ishq. His Ishq did not come natuarally to him instead it came through his actions. Point here for me is not how it came upon him rather it is that he finally accepted it and is at peace with it. 

Now coming to Tejo.  This girl has been clear about her feelings from day one. Love will happen to me with a man whom i marry, the one who will be my friend and share my pain snd happiness.  Fateh fulfilled all her conditions so he got her love easily. And here i want to clearify to all feminists.  Love is boundless and folliws no feminism. Once Tejo fell in love with Fateh . He was not just a man and a husband for her. He became her everything. The night out with Fateh was a turning point in her life. While for Fateh it was my wife for Tejo it was my love. In morning when she woke up and looked at Fateh , she was not simply a wife appreciating her husband with whom she spent a night. She was more kind jogan who gave up her everything onto that man laying infront of her .Fateh did becone her ishq after that night out. What Fateh realised after loosing her,  Tejo had realised it way before. 

Later she broke up with him and divorced him on grounds of her own self respect and his infidality since marriages are not just based on love rather it has many more things which went missing in their case. But that does not mean she has stopped loving him. It was Fateh who betrayed her not she. Her love is pure and she was and is still true to it.

The kind of love Tejo and Fateh are in is not at all marraiege dependant. Yes they were married and that's what triggered that love but that does not mean it will end with their marraige. 

Now Angad. Here i agree with you. As for why so quick then i will give a wierd reason.He has been smitten by Tejo from day one but I think he fell in love with her after seeing her love for Fateh. He knows she truely loves Fateh inspite of him being a total jerk. Only a crazy woman would still love a man who betrays her and his own family. Since he himself thinks he is a jerk who caused death in his own  family , so he identifies with Fateh and thinks if Tejo can love Fateh then he has a chance too.For him it does not matter if Tejo loves Fateh what matters is that he can still have her and she can love him too. 

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Iss aadmi ka zyada nahin ho raha? Like I get being enamored by someone, having a crush on someone, but abhi they've known each other for like 2-3 months. Usmein he's seen just how much T loves F, and he himself kept shipping them. Iski 2 mahine mein aashiqi ho gayi🤪

Actually timeline ka pata nahi but on show FT divorce ke 10days baad hi JF wedding and TA fake engagement tha. And after that T left with Angad. At that point she technically knew him for three weeks. Actually she told him abt getting divorced at the diwali party when they had met just a couple of times. Phir us bonfire episode main when Angad goes to virk house T was like rab ka nek sacha banda etc. Us waqt J ne kaha tha they knew each other for 2 weeks tho itni jaldi pyar and all. T jis trauma se gurzri thi in that short span for her to trust a practical stranger that much itself is ridiculous. And itna bharosa ki she just went away with him. Now I think they know each other for abt 2 months. Tbh T and A ki journey has not been handled well by makers. It cud be deliberate coz they didn't want audience getting too attached to the pair. 

Ye maan saab ki jaan kab T main basne lagi god knows but it doesn't make sense. But ITV main logic kahan. Also promos r kinda misleading he may have said it in spur of moment etc. Let's c.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Ashiqui if you go by literal meaning has it's stages. Fateh did follow it before truely falling in love with Tejo. Tejo was his best friend whom he took foregranted for his so called Love for Jasmin. It is wierd to say but fact is he was truely in love with Tejo rather then Jasmin. Many said this here and now i agree to it as well. He natural instincs and reflexes were always active for Tejo not Jasmin. Even Jasmin saw it and even pointed it again and again later on to Fateh. But Fateh dared not accept it for his own sanity and clarity of mind. Coz accepting he loved Tejo meant his whole idea of loving Jasmin was a delusion and he cheated on his own real love for a deludional love. He tried denying it until it became impossible. He was most wretched when Jass came back and took away Tejo and tried to molest and harm her. The very realisation that it was Jasmin just killed all his love for her . Here again as prdicted by many happened.  Once Jasmin tries to harm Tejo Fateh will lose it and he did. Until he realised his true love it was too late fir him. He had already hurt Tejo beyond repair.  So for him best was to mend and let go of Tejo . Which he did thus reaching  his final stage of love which they call it Ishq. His Ishq did not come natuarally to him instead it came through his actions. Point here for me is not how it came upon him rather it is that he finally accepted it and is at peace with it. 

Now coming to Tejo.  This girl has been clear about her feelings from day one. Love will happen to me with a man whom i marry, the one who will be my friend and share my pain snd happiness.  Fateh fulfilled all her conditions so he got her love easily. And here i want to clearify to all feminists.  Love is boundless and folliws no feminism. Once Tejo fell in love with Fateh . He was not just a man and a husband for her. He became her everything. The night out with Fateh was a turning point in her life. While for Fateh it was my wife for Tejo it was my love. In morning when she woke up and looked at Fateh , she was not simply a wife appreciating her husband with whom she spent a night. She was more kind jogan who gave up her everything onto that man laying infront of her .Fateh did becone her ishq after that night out. What Fateh realised after loosing her,  Tejo had realised it way before. 

Later she broke up with him and divorced him on grounds of her own self respect and his infidality since marriages are not just based on love rather it has many more things which went missing in their case. But that does not mean she has stopped loving him. It was Fateh who betrayed her not she. Her love is pure and she was and is still true to it.

The kind of love Tejo and Fateh are in is not at all marraiege dependant. Yes they were married and that's what triggered that love but that does not mean it will end with their marraige. 

Now Angad. Here i agree with you. As for why so quick then i will give a wierd reason.He has been smitten by Tejo from day one but I think he fell in love with her after seeing her love for Fateh. He knows she truely loves Fateh inspite of him being a total jerk. Only a crazy woman would still love a man who betrays her and his own family. Since he himself thinks he is a jerk who caused death in his own  family , so he identifies with Fateh and thinks if Tejo can love Fateh then he has a chance too.For him it does not matter if Tejo loves Fateh what matters is that he can still have her and she can love him too. 

I was the one who gave this theory, months earlier, that F always loved T, J was a mere crush and obsession. In fact it's one of the first things I deduced. There are subtle signs all over the show how his natural inclination is toward Tejo. 

And I'm still weirded out by angad's ishq, but yeah it's understandable why he is able to see Fateh with so much empathy. He understands people make mistakes, better than anyone. F's cheating seems like a little thing when you examine what happened because of angad. 

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Actually timeline ka pata nahi but on show FT divorce ke 10days baad hi JF wedding and TA fake engagement tha. And after that T left with Angad. At that point she technically knew him for three weeks. Actually she told him abt getting divorced at the diwali party when they had met just a couple of times. Phir us bonfire episode main when Angad goes to virk house T was like rab ka nek sacha banda etc. Us waqt J ne kaha tha they knew each other for 2 weeks tho itni jaldi pyar and all. T jis trauma se gurzri thi in that short span for her to trust a practical stranger that much itself is ridiculous. And itna bharosa ki she just went away with him. Now I think they know each other for abt 2 months. Tbh T and A ki journey has not been handled well by makers. It cud be deliberate coz they didn't want audience getting too attached to the pair. 

Ye maan saab ki jaan kab T main basne lagi god knows but it doesn't make sense. But ITV main logic kahan. Also promos r kinda misleading he may have said it in spur of moment etc. Let's c.

Doesn't matter how decent a guy is, looks or talks, who tf just leaves with someone whom you know for 2 months? That's insanity. T ka kya her family is chill. My parents would be like have you lost your goddamned mind 

ShanUlas thumbnail

Ram jaane abhi aur kya kya dekhna baki hai

Hum Fatejo fans ki to bas kat rahi hai....Jasfa Tejang Faniya ! 

https://twitter.com/FatejoForever2/status/1473520101492027395?s=20

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Ram jaane abhi aur kya kya dekhna baki hai

Hum Fatejo fans ki to bas kat rahi hai....Jasfa Tejang Faniya ! 

https://twitter.com/FatejoForever2/status/1473520101492027395?s=20

Even i felt that the tejang scene was weird. i mean i get it angad is drunk and he likes her also, but tejo is neither drunk nor in love with him 🤦‍♀️ Atleast angad regrets it next day tejo toh isnt even bothered 😂😂

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Even i felt that the tejang scene was weird. i mean i get it angad is drunk and he likes her also, but tejo is neither drunk nor in love with him 🤦‍♀️ Atleast angad regrets it next day tejo toh isnt even bothered 😂😂

I strongly feel that Tejo needs a mental treatment ,she has lost her mental sanity after divorce , saath mai hamara bhi ud gaya🌝

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXyCi4pv6-p/?utm_medium=copy_link

Memory loss??😲

Agar sach hai to kahi night out tak hi yaad hoga🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Memory loss??😲

No memory loss According to mayank bhai but scene kal fateh and tejo ka shoot hua hai. Uske details not yet available.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXyCi4pv6-p/?utm_medium=copy_link

Memory loss??😲

@bold...imagine if that happens...she'll completely freak out by Angad.

Maine toh mazak mazak mein ye theory boli thi😆 yaar ye log jokes ko bhi seriously lete hain.

Now writers, here's a very interesting theory for y'all...imagine Fateh- Tejo. Tejo in a white lacy sari,F in white shirt, rain, cottage, a bottle of rum...and baaki aap khud samajhdaar ho☺️ Iss idea ko bhi chep lo ek baar