Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

May be it will be played out in a diffetent way. Plus such Fatejo unification will mean the end to the show. If Fatejo happily unite to show me bachega kya🤔

I want Angad closure to be dhamakedaar. Something that make Tejo go sanyasi towards men🤣. So much so that she won't be able to accept Fateh's love as well even though he comes single and baths in Ganga hundred times for purification.  

That way they will get chance to restart Fatejo while Jasmin stalks them with binoculers. With a new dialogue : Mai Jasmin Sandhu Fateh Tejo ko kabhi ek nahi hone dungi🤡 

And we'll get Tejo's solo journey

It'll be nice if it happens this way , pls make Tejo allergic to men , let her live alone 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

btw what delicacies and desserts are you enjoying instead of visiting the forum. You left us all🤧 and Shruti too , she said she'll be here till end but ran earlier than us😏

i just got too busy with everything else in life. Was unable to see the episodes for a few days and then just inda lost interest. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

i just got too busy with everything else in life. Was unable to see the episodes for a few days and then just inda lost interest. 

Glad you lost interest , lucky you for not watching the episodes😆