Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virangna2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

PART 22

That day, in evening,

‘please shiva bhai…..last baar…bas iske baad kabhi nhi bolunga tujhe le chalne ko….kuch dino me maa-papa se bhi baat kar lunga’ says a boy to shiva.

‘nhi….peechli baar bhi yahi kaha tha tune mohit…har baar tujhe sneha se chup ke milaane leke jaata hu….kab tak ye chalega….’ says shiva faking his anger.

Yes, it’s shiva’s friend mohit who is dating sneha for almost 4-5 months.And the cherry on the cake is that raavi and shiva are the one who help them meeting secretly in the pretext of hang outs. Back then raavi-shiva were unknown of there feeling, but they still thanks sneha and mohit mentally for making them realise there feeling unknowingly. Shivi relation is still a secret for them.

Mo: (pleading) please bhai…..dekh tujhe raavi ko saath lane ke liye nhi bolunga pakka please…..

Sh: (in mind) usse hi toh lana hai….lekin itni asaani se maan jaunga toh tujhe sakk ho jayega…..(to mohit) acha thik hai thik hai…chal….

Mo: thank you bhai…

Shiva drives to the secret spot of sneha and mohit where raavi and sneha were waiting for them. Mohit gets off the bike and hugs sneha. Taking advantage of sneha-mohit lost in the moment, raavi gives shiva a flying kiss. Shiva catches it and keep it close to his heart. Sneha and mohit break the hug.

Sn: thank you guys…tum dono ne bahut madad ki hum logo ki…..

Shivi: 🤗

Sn: acha shiva please raavi ko ghar chod do….

Mo: vo mai-

Sh: (cutting mohit) hn chodunga iss chipkali ko….

Mo: abhi toh tu mana kar rha tha….

Sh: vo-voh ye chipkali ka kya bharosa….pta nhi kya kaand karde raaste me…..aur phir bhabhi keh rahi hai….(gives an awkward smile)

Raavi rolls her eyes in her mind.

Shivi gets on the bike and shiva drives it off. He stops at his tree. Both gets off and climb up the tree.

Ra: (resting her head on his shoulder) shiva…..

Sh: hmm?..

Ra: (smiling)ek hafte baad humare relation ship ko 4 months pure ho jayenge….

Sh: hn….(smiles) time kaise pankh lagake udd gya na…pata hi nhi chala……

Ra: hn…..(snuggles into him)

Sh: (rests his head on her) aaj aate hue soch raha tha ki hum kitne gadhere the….hume humari feelings bhi snha aur mohit ne realise karayi…..

Ra: aur vo bhi bina kuch jaane….

Both chuckles. Shiva takes her and kisses her plam. Both of them drifts to memories of the day when they realized that they love each other.

FLASHBACK

It had been 5-6 days since when shiva became her savior. All this time,both of them were hell confused about the things they done and felt. They tried best to avoid eye contact with each other.

That day, sneha called raavi and told that she is in love with a guy named mohit. Sneha asks raavi for help her for the secret meeting as she planned to confess him that day. Raavi happily agrees.

Elsewhere, mohit convienced shiva to drop him to the venue sneha called him. he also was sure of his feeling and was determinant to confess that day only. Shiva rolls his seeing mohit’s excitement and agreed to help him.

(next scens are parallel where shiva and mohit are talking while driving and raavi and sneha are at the palce where they need to meet. Dialogues will be mixed. hope you got what I am trying to say😅)

Sh: (while walking) toh tu sure hai ki tujhe sneha se pyaar hai……

Sn: (smiling cheekishly) hn….101% sure…….

Ra: acha….toh tujhe ye bhi surety hai ki voh bhi yahi feel karta hai…..

Mo: yahi darr sata raha hai….dil kehta hn par phir bhi darr hai…..

Sh: baat th sahi hai….(curiously)par ye bata tujhe pta kaise chala kitujhe usse pyar hai?…..

Sn: bas lag gya pata?.....(smricks)

Ra: (hitting her arm) sahi se bata….

Mo: (chuckles) aisa kuch bada nhi hota bas samne waala apko affect karne lagta hai…..usse leke aapke mann me alag tarha ke ehsaas hone lagte hai……

Sh: *thinks of the times when raavi affected him*

Sn: agr vo aapse naaraj ho toh aap chain se na baith pao..

Ra: *remembers her restlessness when shiva was angry with her after the party day *

Mo: jab vo aapko bulaye toh aapko koi aur nazar na aaye

Sh: *remembers how he rushed when raavi called him on the party day*

Sn: agr vo kisi cheez ko leke dukhi ho toh aap edi chuti ka dum laga do usse khush karne ke liye

Ra: *remembers how she searched for his locket just to see him happy*

Mo: koi uske baare me ulta seedha bole toh app khud ko rok na paao….

Sh:*remembers the way his blood boiled when  people were giggling on raavi’s condition in college *

Sn: uski baatein aapko seedha dil pe lagne lage

Ra: *remembers how shiva’s words effect her*

Mo: vo dard me ho toh uska dard aapko mehsus ho

Sh:*remembers his heart ache when he saw raavi in that condition on sneha’s birthday*

Sn: jiski baahon me aake raahat si lage….

Ra: *remembers how much safe she felt in his embrace*

Both kept thinking of eachother while connecting the point. They came out of their trance when shiva nad mohit arrived the place. Mohit and sneha shares an eyelock. Shivi’s hearts started beating loudly as they saw each other. ‘you love your chipkali/bhoothnath’said shiva and raavi’s heart respectively. Both smiled brightly at this realization. Both were having tough time to control their happiness in front of each other. Both were so happy that they failed to notice other’s smile. They are gadhedas. All four came out of their la-la land as a vehile passes by. Mohit and sneha thanked shiva and raavi for helping them. Sneha requested shiva to drop raavi and shiva agreed.

Shiva started the bike and gestures her to sit. Raavi held his shoulder and sat. smiles didn’t leave their faces. As raavi sat shiva drives off.

Pehla Nasha Pehla Khumar Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar HD - YouTube

Chaahe tum kuchh na kaho maine sun liya
Ki saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya
Chun liya
Maine Sun liya
as shiva drived, raavi shifted a little to catch glimpse of his smiling face. When shiva noticed this, she turned away. Shiva smiled brighter. She again turned to him again and looked at him lovingly.
[Music]

Raavi made shiva stop in the starting of market and said that she would go herself. Without listening to him, she ran away but not before taking one more glimpse of her love. Shiva looked at the retreating figure with smiling face.

He drove to his tree while raavi happily ran in the streets of market. Smile never left their faces.

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

shiva reached the tree. He climbed and jumped for there.
Naya pyaar hai naya intezaar
Kar loon main kya apna haal
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata
he sat down and rested his head on th trunk. He shaked his headsmiling. He took pluked some roses from a bush near by and throws the petals inthe air. He pluked one more flower and kissed it.
Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar
he lied on the heap of old leaves and recalled his moments with raavi.
[Music]

Asraavi ran across the market happily, her eyes land on a ‘S’ shaped pendent. It made her remember of her times with shiva. She chuckled. She brought it and ran towards her house.

Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin

shiva went back store. He entered the store jumping and hugged kaka surprising him.
Udta hi firoon in hawaon mein kahin
Ya main jhool jaoon in ghataon mein kahin

he took handful of jeera and threw it in air. He did same with daniya seeds, rice,wheat and red chilli. Kaka tried to stop, he didn’t.
Ek kar doon aasmaan zameen
Kaho yaaron kya karoon kya nahin
he went inside the storeroom. There is fell on the sacks of cereals and laughed.
Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

shiva lifted himself on his elbow.
Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar
Tu hi bata

He took his phone out and opens raavi’s pic. He admired it and kissed it. He held it close to his heart.

Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

He lied back on sacks smiling.
[Music]

As raavi was returning back, she bumped with dhara and suman. Raavi gave them avery bright smile. She hugged dhara and touched suman’s feet. Both suman and dhara got confused at her behaviour but before they could ask she ran away.

Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke

raavi reached her house hopping. She called out her maasi and anita at top of her voice. they both came.
Usne baat ki kuchh aise dhang se
Sapne de gaya vo hazaaron range ke

Raavi twrilled her maasi around first and then anita.
Reh jaoon jaise main haar ke
Aur choome vo mujhe pyaar se
She fell back on sofa laughing. She closed her and felt shiva’s lips on her cheek. She opened her eyes to realise that it was a dream.

Prafulla and anita shook their head at the crazy person in front of them.
Pehla nasha
Pehla khumaar

She gotup and ran to her room and started dancing with her teddy bear.

Aye dil-e-bekaraar
Mere dil-e-bekaraar

[Music]

She bumped onto the bed and fell on it. She picked up her phone and opened shiva’s pic. She kissed it and held it near her heart.

Shiva and raavi lied in store and room respectively smiling like idiots.

Shivi:I love you raavi/shiva💖💖

FLASHBACK ENDS

so here it is guys.....bahut jaldi likha hai....hope it's up to your guys expectations....do tell how was it, especially the song part......

THANKS FOR READING

LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I switchrd on the song and read it simultaneously🤩🤩

My god i was literally feeling both of them twirling, smiling and dancing❣️❣️

Great update😘😘

Eagerly waiting for more😍😍

virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

I switchrd on the song and read it simultaneously🤩🤩

My god i was literally feeling both of them twirling, smiling and dancing❣️❣️

Great update😘😘

Eagerly waiting for more😍😍

thanks a lot dear💖💖 glad you liked it.....will try to update soon

virangna2005 thumbnail
thanks dear💖💖

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mere Dil-e-Bekaraar 

Tu hi bata❤️

This update was giving all happy in love wali vibes 

he took handful of jeera and threw it in air. He did same with daniya seeds, rice,wheat and red chilli

This is Shiva's type of being dreamy in love 😆 haayee! Kitna cute hai ye banda 

She closed her and felt shiva’s lips on her cheek. She opened her eyes to realise that it was a dream

And our Raavi jo bold aur bindaas hai Shiva se ek kadam aage 😆 such a pyaari she is ❤️

I loved it ❤️

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely part  

Can't wait to see how they confessed to each other

virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhi12

Lovely part  

Can't wait to see how they confessed to each other

thanks dear....💖💖

confession will be given soon

Edited by virangna2005 - 2 years ago
virangna2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Mere Dil-e-Bekaraar 

Tu hi bata❤️

This update was giving all happy in love wali vibes 

he took handful of jeera and threw it in air. He did same with daniya seeds, rice,wheat and red chilli

This is Shiva's type of being dreamy in love 😆 haayee! Kitna cute hai ye banda 

She closed her and felt shiva’s lips on her cheek. She opened her eyes to realise that it was a dream

And our Raavi jo bold aur bindaas hai Shiva se ek kadam aage 😆 such a pyaari she is ❤️

I loved it ❤️

thank you so much dear💖💖glad you liked it🤗🤗

raavi toh hai hi in sab me shiva se aage🤭🤭

virangna2005 thumbnail

PART 23

“mujhe nhi pta tha ki ye ehsaas mujhe itni khushi dega….” says shiva smiling.

Ra: (holding him tighter) mujhe bhi kahan pta tha ki jisse main ladti hu bhagwaan usse hi meri kismat me likh rahe hai hai…..

Sh: (teasing) agr mujhe pta hota na ki mahadev tujh jaisi chipkali ko mere liye bana rahe hai toh well-prepared hoke aata main…(laughs)

Ra: 😲

Raavi starts hitting him with her fist. Shiva holds her hand pulls her  closer. He leans in and kisses her cheek. She blushes.

Sh: (teasing) aise blush mat kiya kar…..kahin main tujhe kha na jaun…

Ra: (pushes him away) hawww…..beshram….

Sh: *chuckles*

Shiva interwines his finger with hers and kisses them. Raavi smiles.

Ra: uss din jitni khushi mili thi utna hi darr bhi milaa tha….(turns to him and smiles a bit)

Sh: (cups her face) sirf tujhe nhi mujhe bhi raavi….agr bachpan se lade na hote toh sayad vo darr nhi hota…..

Ra: hn….(holds her hand and kisses it)

Sh: ghar chale?

Ra: nah….(resting her head on his shoulder)thodi derr aur

Sh: (smiles) thik hai……(a few moments later) raavi, mujh lagta hai hume maa aur maami bata dena chaiye humare baare me…..

Ra: *questioning expression*

Sh: raavi dekh maa aur maami ka jhada pehle hi bad chuka hai……main nhi chahta ki ye aur bade kyunki isse phir hum par asar padega….mujhe darr hai ki kahin main tujhe kho-

Ra: (keeps her hand on his mouth)…..kabhi mat bolna aise….raavi ko shiva se koi alg nhi kar sakta….koi bhi nhi…..(hugs him)

Sh: (hugging her back) main jaanta hu……chahe duniya idhar se udhar ho jaye…..shiva apni gauri k saath hi rahe ga….

Ra: (snuggling more into him) hn….tu karle kaaki se baat…..uske baadmain maasi se karungi……

Sh: thik hai main aaj hi maa se baat karta hu…..

Shiva drops raavi home andreturns back to pandya niwas. He thought of talking to suman but dhara tells him that maa has gone some holy place to worship with kanta and other devotees and will return after a week. Shiva decides to talk to suman a soon as she returns.

That night too, shiva sneaksout of pandya niwas and goes to meet raavi. As he climbs up and enters the room through window, he finds raavi eating chocolates like a small kid. He chuckles gaining her attention. She runs amd hugs him tightly.

Ra: I missed you….

Sh: I missed you too….

Ra: lekin tu kaise aa gya…mujhe laga aaj nhi aayega……

Sh: tujhse milne ka mann kiya toh aa gya…..agr tujhe acha nhi laga toh jata….(turn a bit to leave faking anger)….

Ra: (holds his hand) nhi shiva mera vo matlab nhi tha….(shiva still fakes anger)….(emotionally) sorry mera matlab vo nhi tha…..(with innocent puppy look)

Shiva looks at her and brust out laughing. Raavi looks him with ‘O’ face.

Sh: (laughing) main toh majak kar raha tha pann tujhe chidhaane me bahut aaya….sorry mera vo matlab nhi tha(mimicking her)…….(laughs uncontrollably)

Ra: (lost in his smiling face)……(subconciously) tu haste hue bahut alg lagta hai….

Shiva stops laughing and looks at raavi lovingly. Raavi diverts her gaze getting shy. Shiva pulls her closer by her waist.

Sh: (whispering) kaisa alg?

Ra: laughing bhuddha jaisa….(pushes him and climbs on bed laughing)

Sh: 😲…..chipkali tu ruk …..tujhe abhi bata hu….

Shiva too climbs on bed but raavi comes down. After playing their tom & jerry game for sometime, shiva catches raavi. He pulls her towards him but both fall on the bed. Raavi screams a bit due to sudden force. Shiva places his hand on her mouth and looks her with widen eyes. Suddenly someone knocks at door.

Person: aee raavi beta…..kya hua kyun chillayi?.....tu thik toh hai?....

Ra: (looks shiva with widen eyes) maasi….

Pr: aeee raavi…..

Ra: (slowly to shiva) uth uth uth…..(to prafulla) kuch nhi maasi….v-voh chipkali thi aur kuch nhi…..

Pr: acha thik che….pann darvaza toh khol……

Raavi looks each other shockingly and says ‘lag gyi lanka’. Raavi looks around and gestures shiva to hide inside the bed. She rushes and opens the door plastering a nervous smile on her face.

Ra: ji maasi….

Pr: aee bhai…itna time lagta hai darwaza kholne me?…

Ra: (nervously) vo-voh main bathroom me thi…..

Pr: bathroom me thi?....pann tune abhi kaha ki tune chipkali dekhi….

Ra: 😨

Sh:🤦🤦

Pr: kya hua?...bol?

Ra: (nevously)thi…chipkali hi thi….bathroom me thi……chipkali….

Pr: (suspisiously) bathroom me chipkali…..bathroom me chipkali kahan se aayi…hn?

Ra: (nervously smiling) kahan se aayi kya pta….aayi hogi bubble bath lene….aaj kal ki modern chipkali…..

Pr: tu bhang chada ke aayi hai kya?…..

Ra: *nods in no*

Pr: (shakes her head at raavi)…….(looks at the messy bed) ae bhai kitna faila rakha hai bed….

Saying this, prafulla moves towards the bed and starts setting it. Raavi and shiva gets tensed thinking what if prafulla notices shiva.

Ra: (goes to prafulla) aap rehne do na maasi…..itni raat ho gyi hai…aap so jao….main sahi kar dungi bed phir so jaungi……

Pr: thik hai bhai…..so jana time se…

Ra: ji…

As prafulla leaves, shiva comes out of bed.

Ra: (sighs) baal baal bache

Sh: bahut galt timing hai teri maasi ki…..

Ra: (annoyed) hn thodi si……

Both chuckles. Shiva notices his bare hand.

Sh: are mere braclet kahan gya?....

Ra: (hitting his head) gadheda…..kabhi locket khota hai kabhi braclet…

Sh: (looking around) aree nhi…..mere haath me haath jab aaya tha……lagta hai bhagam bhag me gir gya….par hona toh yahi chahiye tha…...

Shivi looks around but didn’t find the braclet.

On the other hand, prafulla, sitting on her arm chair, looks at the braclet in her hand with anger. It was shiva’s bracelet.

Pr: (coldly) mujhe tere sab iraade pta hai shiva….main tujhe apni bachi ki zindagi barbaad nhi karne dungi….tu usse apne jhute pyaar ke jaal me phaas kar mujhse badla lena chahtahai na….main aisa hone nhi dungi…..

AFTER 6 DAYS

Raavi, standing at the seashore, looks at her watch.

Ra: (huffing) gadheda, lagta hai aaj bhi late hoga…….5 min baje hai 11 bajne me, aur mahasay ka naam-o-nishaan bhi nhi hai…….

aise muh fula ke badi cute lagti hai tu chipkali” says someone from behind. Raavi turns around and finds shiva standing in the black shirt which she gifted him.

Ra: (amazed) kya baat hai?....aaj time se pehle….

Sh: (moving towards her) maine socha kyun na aaj jaaneman ki ye shikayat bhi dur kar di jaye…

Shiva goes to her and raavi hugs.

Ra: (kisses his cheek) happy 4months shiva……

Sh: (hugs back) happy 4 months raavi……bholenaath kare ki aage ki zindagi bhi aise hi haste hue kate tere saath……

Ra: (breaks the hug) vaise tu kamaal lag raha hai…..shirt me…..

Sh: (pulls her by waist) main kahan….kamaal tu lag rahi hai is white dress me….mujhe marne ke iraade se aayi hai kya?.....

Raavi hits his arms playfully and Shiva kisses her forehead. they both sit on the sand and enjoy the cool breeze.

Ra: shiva….hum yahan 4 mahine se aa rahe hai….hum kab tak yahan aayenge?…

Sh: jab tak ye saans chalegi tab tak…..

Ra: (smiles)….(rests her head on his shoulder)aaj bhi jab main yahan aati hu toh voh pura lamha mere najaro ke saamne se gujar jaata hai…..

Sh: mere bhi….

so guys done with this chapter.....hope you guys liked it.....will try to write next part asap.....do review and suggest your ideas.....😊😊

THANKS FOR READING

LOVE YOU GUYS💖💖

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Love the update.

Scared for shivi