Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Heyy there. I know its been a while. I stopped watching the show sometime back. Haven't watched it in more than a week. I come here sometimes but nothing much to discuss so ðŸ˜†

How's you? 

Same here. Don't watch the show.see some clips for Ankit and Karan. Nothing much to discuss on the storyline. I guess I am slowly but surely drifting now. I have started watching some old shows like Arjun so spend more time on those. 

Once Karan is out I feel I will be out as there won't be anything new other than the dreaded and dragged traingle

thunderbird thumbnail

https://www.wattpad.com/story/291534043-treasurer-of-my-sparkle

this ff is really good its neither tejang nor fatejo .

somewhat tejo solo journey.

thunderbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Same here. Don't watch the show.see some clips for Ankit and Karan. Nothing much to discuss on the storyline. I guess I am slowly but surely drifting now. I have started watching some old shows like Arjun so spend more time on those. 

Once Karan is out I feel I will be out as there won't be anything new other than the dreaded and dragged traingle

same, like what can they show even? they'll show fatejo journey w jass or jasmine as villains and maybe someone new will come and torture tejo.

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

https://www.wattpad.com/story/291534043-treasurer-of-my-sparkle

this ff is really good its neither tejang nor fatejo .

somewhat tejo solo journey.

Yeah even I am reading that. I loved the new characters she has built 

Check out living well is best Revenge one as well. Thats nice too. It's Tejo and Angad but they meet completely in different setting.nice one

Ashviniv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

But that totally doesn't make any sense na... How will her marrying angad bring Jasfa together? F is clear that he doesn't want anything to do with J, hopefully he'll tell tejo what happened, and she'll understand. I don't think she'll marry angad for that. Or for any other reason really.

If Jasmin guilttrips her saying Fateh felt Guilty because ur engagement was fake and hence he did all this then Tejo will feel compelled. I am sure Fateh is not going to tell anyone about jasmin's Jass ka kaand typical ITV style so Tejo will again believe Jasmin.

Plus to get Riya's custody she can marry Angad as a single man cannot adopt a girl child 

So I can totally see Tejo deciding to marry Angad in her mahanata

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

If Jasmin guilttrips her saying Fateh felt Guilty because ur engagement was fake and hence he did all this then Tejo will feel compelled. I am sure Fateh is not going to tell anyone about jasmin's Jass ka kaand typical ITV style so Tejo will again believe Jasmin.

Plus to get Riya's custody she can marry Angad as a single man cannot adopt a girl child 

So I can totally see Tejo deciding to marry Angad in her mahanata

I  can see latter happening. Chances of her getting married to angad for custody are way more. But kvs is about to leave and there seems to be no time for marriage and then divorce track. 

Tho that heer ranjha imagination may also kinda come true. F might be telling someone else how he loves T and that's why he wants to keep distance... And then T might run behind him in full bridal attire. Idk man whatever is going to happen, will happen in the most dramatic and suspenseful way. Another TRP magnet. 

T was very clear that the fake engagement was the last thing she's gonna do for FJ. Most of all, she did it because F loved J and she wanted them to have a blessed life. So maybe this time J will manipulate her again and T will almost reach mandap, then hear F confession and back out. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣 yeh toh main bhool hi gayi thi maata Tejo bhakta fattu ka kalyaan karne se pehle usse kadi tapasya karvaayegi...🤣

Himalaya bheje gi kya . Kailash parbat??? 

Phir jasmin kya karegi 

Mujra!!

Fattu baba ka dyan bhedekney key liye🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail

Dekho behno...as a noble soul who can't see the poor condition of Jasmine, I've decided to take matters in my own hand and helped her to settle down like a decent woman. So please give it a go...😈

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5268893#159726880

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Himalaya bheje gi kya . Kailash parbat??? 

Phir jasmin kya karegi 

Mujra!!

Fattu baba ka dyan bhedekney key liye🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jab Fattu ayyash tha mujra tabhi bhi kaam nahin kiya, ab toh ye thand mein ainwe hi apni kulfi jamayegi