Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

I too what use of Tejo ka antenna...when she will hear of Jasoo sob story  and force her on Fateh again

I hope Fateh does not get manipulated by these sisters . Pyaar ishaq tak theek hai but gadha banenki zaroirat nahi...sanyasi zyada suit karta humare Fattu pe  ðŸ˜†

Aiyyyooo nooo. I'll wholeheartedly agree that fateh deserves torture but i hope T mata doesn't force her on F. Tho it seems unlikely... Like once F tells her that he doesn't love her what is she gonna say... Zabardasti thode na rakha ja sakta hai. 

I hope F says, you've right to take my life if you want to, but I don't want to do anything with your crazy sister. Main jogi hi theek hoon.!. 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the last 3 minute, and the FaTejo scene was executed very nicely. 

However I don't understand this ITV concept of hair flying, suddenly feeling restless, feeling the presence of the person they are separated from. Aise kaise bhai🤣

Also Fateh ek dupatta gift kiya wo bhi exclusive nahi diya, ek market main hi two person is wearing it socho!🤣

Edited by Lovelydutt - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Saw the last 3 minute, and the FaTejo scene was executed very nicely. 

However I don't understand this ITV concept of hair flying, suddenly feeling restless, feeling the presence of the person they are separated from. Aise kaise bhai🤣

Also Fateh ek dupatta gift kiya wo bhi exclusive nahi diya, ek market main hi two person is wearing it socho!🤣

And the women didn't laugh about it... Unrealistic. Once a girl was carrying a handbag like mine and we smiled at each other 😀

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Aiyyyooo nooo. I'll wholeheartedly agree that fateh deserves torture but i hope T mata doesn't force her on F. Tho it seems unlikely... Like once F tells her that he doesn't love her what is she gonna say... Zabardasti thode na rakha ja sakta hai. 

I hope F says, you've right to take my life if you want to, but I don't want to do anything with your crazy sister. Main jogi hi theek hoon.!. 

I sincerely wish ki wapas Fateh jasmin ke raste se durr hone ke liye ye Angad se shaadi na karde....isaka koi bharosa nahi

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mink

Okay only watched the last 3 minutes. The rest was skip worthy. Saw another clip where Angad wished the rishta was real. If wont end well for him and I think he will be leaving the show within the 3 month time frame. 

All precapa are now fatejo…makers know what the audience wants to see

Yeah he should leave...no point staying in a place where u are only going to get heartbreak

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

I sincerely wish ki wapas Fateh jasmin ke raste se durr hone ke liye ye Angad se shaadi na karde....isaka koi bharosa nahi

But that totally doesn't make any sense na... How will her marrying angad bring Jasfa together? F is clear that he doesn't want anything to do with J, hopefully he'll tell tejo what happened, and she'll understand. I don't think she'll marry angad for that. Or for any other reason really.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Thanks for d thread @Lioness ðŸ¤—

ShanUlas thumbnail

As i always said Jasmin is always right when it comes to Fatejo though in a twisted way.  

Today she found Tejo and said I am coming. Regarding Fateh she said : Fateh bhi wahi hoga apni Tejo ji ke pas.

We all know . Even though he is trying to be away from her his kismat is dragging him towards Tejo. Unknowingly he has ended up being near her. While he keeps dreaming of her , poor Tejo is always resless with his presence. 

So finally once Jasmin finds Tejo , Fateh will be their howering around her.  So her logic is correct Jaha Tejo waha Fateh😆

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

As i always said Jasmin is always right when it comes to Fatejo though in a twisted way.  

Today she found Tejo and said I am coming. Regarding Fateh she said : Fateh bhi wahi hoga apni Tejo ji ke pas.

We all know . Even though he is trying to be away from her his kismat is dragging him towards Tejo. Unknowingly he has ended up being near her. While he keeps dreaming of her , poor Tejo is always resless with his presence. 

So finally once Jasmin finds Tejo , Fateh will be their howering around her.  So her logic is correct Jaha Tejo waha Fateh😆

It'll depend on what is going to happen before fatejo face off. My guess says chameli will create some mu, will make fateh look bad, add some lies about how F left her... And then T might take her and keep in angad's home. If F sees these two together, or J around tejo, I hope his brain cells are functional and he doesn't leave T alone. Jahan T, wahan F, jahaan F wahan Jasmine. F is going to get the job tomorrow,.. And there'll be a few hit and miss... Sharmaji might lend F to angad for a day and F might even drive T around before they meet. Or that's exactly how they'll meet. T in Cinderella dress while F is there to pick her up

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Hey Young long time no see...how are u doing

Heyy there. I know its been a while. I stopped watching the show sometime back. Haven't watched it in more than a week. I come here sometimes but nothing much to discuss so ðŸ˜†

How's you?