Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Ye J kaunsi building se dekh rahi hai fatejo kohar jagah kaise pahunch jaati hai ye

I honestly don't want Tejo to get legal relation with Angad , she has had enough relations in life , a third one is too muchšŸ¤¢

For god sake pls remove Riya , I hate to see kids with FL . Na na Tejo with Riya , no pls , koi Tejo ko train chadadošŸ˜­

Bisshhh Tejo tu mar kyu nahi jaatiteri vajah se roz roz sar pak raha hai mera , jaldi choose one man and leave or else catch the bloody train !!!

I don't think J is actually watching them, it seems misleading, just like we thought that she's seen fateh. 

Tho I think I know what's going to happen... 

This week tejo accident and in BG custody drama. To prevent nani from taking away riya, she'll agree to marry angad. Tejang marriage track, but she won't be able to go through it, or A himself will back off. That weird dream of FT might come true after all

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Thand rakho and enjoy with fatang. And i dedicate this to my guru, dusk2dawn

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5270449#159790052

Aww so sweet of you.. ā¤ļøšŸ¤—

I am so excited to read it..I will read in the evening ghar jaa kar.. 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Hiii Vidya šŸ¤—

Kaisi hai ?

How's all EDTIANS? 

Hey Fiery...after a longg time...kaisi hai tu 

I guess like me tera bhi mann uth gaya show sešŸ˜†

maanarsh thumbnail

Fatang have hugged enough. They've fought too. My point they know each other well... Did angad not recognize F's body? Bc itna ripped kitne log hote hain? Also why's he not questioning why this man has covered his face like a criminal? 

Because it's itvšŸ˜†

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Maan saab ka radar out of order haišŸ˜† But mata tejo tho aadhi behoshi main bhi full on Fateh jaap chaalu hai. Bechara Angad kahan phas gaya.

Sometimes I feel usko laaye hi kyun show mešŸ¤Ŗ

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys move if anyone is around

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5270423

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

While Love is a subjective idea irl, we all mean different things when we say we love someone, and what our expectations are. But in a show where they're trying to show it as perfect as it can be, as something almost divine, or 'ibadati ishq', it's very clear what love means. Love means loving someone with your entire being and still maintaining yourself. In Jasfa case it's more like an obsession addiction (and never underestimate these, people ruin themselves because of them, throw acid, kill others and then themselves), JF was a transaction. She literally was marrying him because of his job, and once it went away, J dropped him like a hot potato. when you love someone you are supposed to stand by them in good and bad times, esp bad. Despite his raga F too never loved her, it's an obsession of getting her. He doesn't think about her reputation, or what she might have to face as consequences as a mistress. F**k it, once he 'gets' her he barely gives any f about her. Best example, motel. They're in a cheap red light kinda motel where the situations are really bad. F's reaction to her issues is ignoring her. LAter when cops arrive, J isn't there anymore, means she's alone in a shady motel yet his entire being is focused towards protecting Tejo. And this happens at a point where he's the most obsessive about his 'love' for Jasmine.

At his core, Fateh always inclined towards Tejo, he had always loved her. However by the time he became aware of his own person, and his love, it's all over. however like a true  lover, he didn't mess anything up just so he could get Tejo. He recognizes how bad he's for her, and does everything in his power to let her have a happy life, even if he's alone with her memories.

exactlyā€¦fateh and jasmine never had any meaningful deep loveā€¦.for her he was her ticket to Canada and for himā€¦he finally got this pretty girl who he had always wanted,,,and they basically never did anything for each otherā€¦there was no support and helpā€¦all their relationship did was cause destruction and hurt to so many peopleā€¦both of them included,..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøAnd In the end it destroyed both their livesā€¦.both are alone and alienated.. jasmine has gone down a destructive path that may consume her and fatehā€¦heā€™s become a sad story šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Although Iā€™m a fatejo supporter ..Iā€™m feeling kind of sad that Karan is leaving the showā€¦ he and tejo seem to connect to each otherā€¦the scene yesterday of both of them laying on the floor showed a deep bond and knowledge of each otherā€¦in this short space of time ā€¦I think I can accept tejo and Angad if they develop their story furtherā€¦but I suppose majority of the viewers wonā€™t and also it will be an injustice to Ankit the actor who took on this show to play the male leadā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø..so itā€™s going to be sad when Angads role endsā€¦ā˜¹ļø

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Although Iā€™m a fatejo supporter ..Iā€™m feeling kind of sad that Karan is leaving the showā€¦ he and tejo seem to connect to each otherā€¦the scene yesterday of both of them laying on the floor showed a deep bond and knowledge of each otherā€¦in this short space of time ā€¦I think I can accept tejo and Angad if they develop their story furtherā€¦but I suppose majority of the viewers wonā€™t and also it will be an injustice to Ankit the actor who took on this show to play the male leadā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø..so itā€™s going to be sad when Angads role endsā€¦ā˜¹ļø

I'll be definitely miss Karan, dude was the best actor.

But recently Tejang seem way too weird, it's very one sided. T pities him, while he is too much in love with her, and she's the light which would make the darkness in his life go away.

Could I accept Tejang, definitely no. Had they started them slowly, developed bit by bit, then maybe. rn it's too intense, and the problem in this intense love is, it's completely one sided. I know fatejo were in a similar place, but Fateh was much more inclined towards T. For T, A is just a friend.

Logistically, I always believed Karan isn't here to stay. First,makers are so perfect with Priyankit as the lead couple, I don't think it's a coincident that they picked Karan for this role. They could have picked someone younger, but they went with him. It's definitely not because of his lack of acting skills... I've seen Ronakshi(your dp is nice btw) and they're amazing! Here age difference does its thing. Second, UD makers chased Anki boi for this role.. he rejected it 2-3 times. If he's on board then he's not here to become second lead.

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Deleted

Edited by Lovelydutt - 2 years ago