Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

well this is exactly where i see the track headingsmiley36

haan abhi hafte ke saato din jhelna hai so writers be like akele hum hi kyun sahe... viewers aap log bhi bhugto....🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

🤣 yeh toh main bhool hi gayi thi maata Tejo bhakta fattu ka kalyaan karne se pehle usse kadi tapasya karvaayegi...🤣

Tejo mata ke yahan equality nahin hai. Jasmine jaison ko bina kuch kiye mata silver spoon mein ghee shakkar deti hain. 

Baaki sabko tapasya karni padti hai

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lagta hai , jab tak Fateh ki tapasya khtam nahi hoti , makers are not gonna let Ankit trim his beard😊

I mean , I miss his little beard and light se moustache vala look

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Lagta hai , jab tak Fateh ki tapasya khtam nahi hoti , makers are not gonna let Ankit trim his beard😊

I mean , I miss his little beard and no moustache look

Abhi Fattu has to be fattu baba,.,.🤣

Bluekohl thumbnail

I mean , I miss his little beard and light se moustache vala look

Places I found him attractive... That night out, especially when he changed into that white shirt. 

However my heart truly slipped after the airport kaand.. That smirk and evil smile have my whole heart 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

But fa carries a baggage with him na.

Jasmin sandhu

Uska kya??? 

We are discussing that topic here..

Tejo mata make fattu do tapasya and be fattu baba...🤣

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay only watched the last 3 minutes. The rest was skip worthy. Saw another clip where Angad wished the rishta was real. If wont end well for him and I think he will be leaving the show within the 3 month time frame. 

All precapa are now fatejo…makers know what the audience wants to see

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mink

Okay only watched the last 3 minutes. The rest was skip worthy. Saw another clip where Angad wished the rishta was real. If wont end well for him and I think he will be leaving the show within the 3 month time frame. 

All precapa are now fatejo…makers know what the audience wants to see

Ehh i like Fatehs solo scenes way more... This hit ans miss just frustrates me. It's anguish and necessary to show that their antenna is connected... But my favorites are F's solo scenes. Baaki sabka ghar ghar se mainu koi matlab nahin

ShanUlas thumbnail

it'll be smart of J if she can take advantage of this , let's see😳

Let us wait what Mayank says😆...ab mujhe usje spoiler zyada sahi lagte hain

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Ehh i like Fatehs solo scenes way more... This hit ans miss just frustrates me. It's anguish and necessary to show that their antenna is connected... But my favorites are F's solo scenes. Baaki sabka ghar ghar se mainu koi matlab nahin

I too what use of Tejo ka antenna...when she will hear of Jasoo sob story  and force her on Fateh again. 

I hope Fateh does not get manipulated by these sisters . Pyaar ishaq tak theek hai but gadha banenki zaroirat nahi...sanyasi zyada suit karta humare Fattu pe  ðŸ˜†

Edited by ShanUlas - 2 years ago