Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Ab handsome hona bhi paap hogaya bechare humare Fattu jeeja ji ke liye

https://youtu.be/aYFzzis7XcA

Omg 'Mrs Sharma' i think makers are obsessed with EMAs 🤣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

If Jasmin guilttrips her saying Fateh felt Guilty because ur engagement was fake and hence he did all this then Tejo will feel compelled. I am sure Fateh is not going to tell anyone about jasmin's Jass ka kaand typical ITV style so Tejo will again believe Jasmin.

Plus to get Riya's custody she can marry Angad as a single man cannot adopt a girl child 

So I can totally see Tejo deciding to marry Angad in her mahanata

Rumors are KVG leaving next month. Thats the problem.

Not clear till when he will stay. 

Will he leave permanently, or taking a break and then return. Till all these not clear , not sure how story gonna stretch .

Aniash thumbnail

At least for a change thoda comedy hoga. I can't wait to see his expressions when she shows all that uuu aaa uuu aaa wala signs with bg song from amir khan old movie 

Chikni surat tu kahan tha ab talak yeh beta🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail

As i always said Jasmin is always right when it comes to Fatejo though in a twisted way.  

Today she found Tejo and said I am coming. Regarding Fateh she said : Fateh bhi wahi hoga apni Tejo ji ke pas.

We all know . Even though he is trying to be away from her his kismat is dragging him towards Tejo. Unknowingly he has ended up being near her. While he keeps dreaming of her , poor Tejo is always resless with his presence. 

So finally once Jasmin finds Tejo , Fateh will be their howering around her.  So her logic is correct Jaha Tejo waha Fateh😆

So from now on she is pronounced as 

Jasmin mata

I am curious how is she gonna deal with angad coz that guy is not foolish 🤣🤣🤣

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

Omg 'Mrs Sharma' i think makers are obsessed with EMAs 🤣

For a sec i though it's his daughter ...then read Mrs Sharma and was like ab Fateh ke ye din bhi aane the...yaha pe aunty ke saath EMA de diya....bechara Fateh🤣

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hayoo rabba, is it true?? Or love triangle nahi bhai! Mujhe mukti dedo is show se bhagwan😭

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Same here. Don't watch the show.see some clips for Ankit and Karan. Nothing much to discuss on the storyline. I guess I am slowly but surely drifting now. I have started watching some old shows like Arjun so spend more time on those. 

Once Karan is out I feel I will be out as there won't be anything new other than the dreaded and dragged traingle

Exactly, that's why i think karan's cameo will be extended or he will take a break and then return. 

So far he hasn't got offer for other shows yet. 

Fatejo jasmin triangle is really boring

People say angad leaving won't affect trp . But i think it miggt coz there are viewers who likes him. Trp may not soar very soon after his exit but may in distant future as jasmin and fatejo triangle will seem lame . Fatejo's charm and jasmin's plotting alone cannot keep the show in top  five for too long. 

Initially trps were high coz show was new and intriguing but now with new shows entering they need to buckle up. 

There's not much story to drag  with fatejo and jasmin alone . Main reason side characters not built since day one. Simran buzo track dumped in between . 

There's so much they could have done with the side characters. Abhiraj love story, for example. Such a great personality and actor wasted. 

thunderbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aniash

Exactly, that's why i think karan's cameo will be extended or he will take a break and then return. 

So far he hasn't got offer for other shows yet. 

Fatejo jasmin triangle is really boring

People say angad leaving won't affect trp . But i think it miggt coz there are viewers who likes him. Trp may not soar very soon after his exit but may in distant future as jasmin and fatejo triangle will seem lame . Fatejo's charm and jasmin's plotting alone cannot keep the show in top  five for too long. 

Initially trps were high coz show was new and intriguing but now with new shows entering they need to buckle up. 

There's not much story to drag  with fatejo and jasmin alone . Main reason side characters not built since day one. Simran buzo track dumped in between . 

There's so much they could have done with the side characters. Abhiraj love story, for example. Such a great personality and actor wasted. 

They hardly show side characters they basically show only the 3 main leads.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thunderbird

They hardly show side characters they basically show only the 3 main leads.

That's the blunder they did.  And that's why they need cameos now to stretch the story further. After angad , others will come on board. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago