AbhiRa OS: Sealing The Promise - Page 8

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 months ago
Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

And we would also get real conversation... Jo unke bond ko strength kyu kar rhe hai ye smjh mein aaye 👀👀 all I saw today is a thank you and he melted and she saying she want to meet him 🌚 and he took her to his home after challenging his father... I want the confident this guy have... I would have of course topped my exams too. He is doctor so he must be good in PCB ... Koi laa kar do re baba smiley14

Bro you spoke my mind! I'm usually a very positive person when it comes to shows and stuff but what they showed, especially today, i don't think i have been so pissed watching an episode.

@Bold:smiley37

So beautiful. 

Perfect timing for me to read this today and reinstate my hopes on this pair of love birds. I was never a fan od dream sequence but todays was mother of all nightmares. 

Your OS is one of the best that I have read so far and your word flow is magical. 

Thank you for gifting this to us. 

Please keep writing. 

WHen is the next one coming? 

Originally posted by 2TheMoonAndBack

smiley37smiley37 You are hilarious

Haan yaar. I mean i loved how they fell for each other in the show where they tried to show that sometimes you dont even need explicit words to feel the instant connection with someone or grow feelings for them but now it feels like they sre going a little overboard with this whole falling and catching and eyelocks when really, they NEED to talk! Im losing my patience.

I guess we will need to survive this period with Mush’s OSes. So madamji aap pls hum readers ki upar meherban hoiye aur ek aur OS jaldi se post kijiye. Dhanyavad smiley9

Ungrateful creature!! It hasn't even been 2 days and this girl is asking for another one. saans to lene de meri maasmiley44

Originally posted by iheartChai

One word PHENOMENAL! smiley32smiley27

You captured the scene and their personalities so well.  Right touch of dialogue progression that all of us wished we could see on the show smiley23 and another type of sweet tender romance without the trip and fall and eye staring over and over againsmiley36 It is getting a bit repetitive since these two have literally not spoken properly since the engagement drama. 

Grace!! I'm blushing so hard. if my mom sees me smiling and blushing like this, she is pakka gonna think i'm chatting with my boyfriendsmiley37

I'm so happy to be able to write something you enjoyed so much. thank you for being one of my constant supporters on my posts and now OS as well. Love yousmiley31

Originally posted by Simran_h

Omgggsmiley42 i loved itsmiley10 it was perfectly writtensmiley20 i can feel each word and feelingsmiley19 how i wish this to happen in the showsmiley13

Plz continue this hospital tracksmiley20

Thank you so much for the kind words Simran, means the worldsmiley31

Hmm, I initially didn't plan this OS to have several parts but i will think about it :)

Originally posted by scorp1AN

Beautiful 🤩 

Loved the entire storyline.. smiley27

Akshara finally breaking down and sharing her feelings 

Abhimanyu understanding akshu’s relationship with aarohi

And abhimanyu also reassuring akshara was sweet… smiley42

I am glad she got the support from abhi!

She really needed it as in the show, ppl are more concerned about aarohi than akshu (which is weird 😅)

Hope abhi and akshu share their feelings soon in the show also

Thank you for the beautiful OS smiley31

Omg thank you for such a lovely breakdown of what you liked about the shot. Loved reading it. I feel like you guys are gonna get bored today hearing me say thank you over and over again but I can't help it. you guys are the sweetest honestly! thank YOU for the beautiful commentsmiley31

Originally posted by HahaHeheHuhu9

That was simply WOW!!!  You're a gifted writer, with the rare ability to use words that paint a vivid picture of the story in the reader's mind!  So many descriptions in your OS stood out as simply amazing 👏

Really enjoyed reading this!  Please do write more on Abhira! 😍

Shahrukh Khan Reaction GIF

Trust me my cheeks are burning at this point form all the blushing i have been doingsmiley43

These words will forever be so precious to me. thank you so much for taking the time to read my work and being kind enough to shower me with so much love and appreciation. Love ya! smiley31

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 5 months ago
Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

smiley37smiley37 You are hilarious 

I know right ... I am just awesome 😂😂🤣🤣

Haan yaar. I mean i loved how they fell for each other in the show where they tried to show that sometimes you dont even need explicit words to feel the instant connection with someone or grow feelings for them but now it feels like they sre going a little overboard with this whole falling and catching and eyelocks when really, they NEED to talk! Im losing my patience.

Exactly....humne inki love at first sight dikhan ki tareef kya kar di inhone toh sapne mein hi jeene ko bol diya ... Kya hi joker banate hai ye humein. I am already writing to them and giving away ideas.... Itna main padhai mein mann lagati ... Kaash.

I guess we will need to survive this period with Mush’s OSes. So madamji aap pls hum readers ki upar meherban hoiye aur ek aur OS jaldi se post kijiye. Dhanyavad smiley9

Sacchiii... Writer sahiba ab aap hi hamari ek matra sahara hai.... Humein viraan na chode please 

🌚😂

Originally posted by 2TheMoonAndBack

Oh my god your comment is killing me smiley37 especially your comment on “kash mein itna padhai mein mann lagati”smiley37 story of my life honestlysmiley37 

Underline - wah kitne sundar nivedaan hai aapki, if Mush doesnt melt with this sincere request im gonna go into sttack mode and stalk her to death. Waise kaha chhupi hai madam ji.smiley3 Ajke k eoisode ka  review bhi nahi diyasmiley18

Tum do no na poore ki poore pagal ho smiley37 i'm dying reading your comments. 

@ishqdinoorhai9 please try Stand up comedies. I think you are gonna nail it. You gave me such a good laugh, and your timing is just 

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai