Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

AbhiRa OS: Sealing The Promise - Page 6

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-jani_faizal

Hey Ritu, I’m here, I can’t believe I missed this OS. I’m at a loss for word with Mush’s writing oh god wow. I’ll be commenting soon on it. I need time to process this AMAZING piece of work. 

omg Sammyyyy!! I don't know about your comment but just the fact that your read my OS and liked it made my night. I'm so happy, you have no idea☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-2TheMoonAndBack

Hai na? I already read it 3 times. And lost count of how many times i read the foing part and the forehead kiss part☺️ uff still not out of it🤪cant wait to read your comment on this. Besides mush’s writing, now i wait for your comments too because they turn out to be so amazing too

@bold: This, i have to agree. Sam has a way with words ❤️🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Seriously yaar imagine in rhe show, akshu met with an accident instead of arohi!!! Or i wish she got some serious panic attack like this in Mush’s OS for which she had to be sdmitted tot he hospital we would have gotten amazing abhira scenes ufff☺️

Trust me even I'm waiting for something like that to happen in the show so that I can see the the fierce protective side of Abhimanyu  for now though, i'm just way too happy that i could write something that y'all  wanted it to happen in the show ☺️

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 2 years ago
Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Mridzy

Oh my my my!!! Where do I even start?! That was AMAZING! Like abso-freaking-lutely amazing. I could picture it happening before my eyes, and that's the mark of a brilliant writer - to take the readers right into the scene they have so beautiful painted. Well done! 

Also, everything so was so in sync with the characters on screen - this is exactly what Abhi would do - from his anger, to his controlled mature tackling of the situation - well done! 👍 

Can't wait to read more from you.  

Oh, and also, please send this to the makers - THIS is what we need on screen! 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Legit me after reading this comment

This is one of the best comments I have received on this thread and I am running out of words to express my sheer joy that you found this OS good enough to shower so much love☺️ 

@bold: ugh just give me a hug already

Friends Love GIF

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-slan

This is so beautiful!!!! Pleaseeee write more! 

Thank you so much love!🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ishqdinoorhai9

And we would also get real conversation... Jo unke bond ko strength kyu kar rhe hai ye smjh mein aaye 👀👀 all I saw today is a thank you and he melted and she saying she want to meet him 🌚 and he took her to his home after challenging his father... I want the confident this guy have... I would have of course topped my exams too. He is doctor so he must be good in PCB ... Koi laa kar do re baba 

Bro you spoke my mind! I'm usually a very positive person when it comes to shows and stuff but what they showed, especially today, i don't think i have been so pissed watching an episode.

@Bold:🤣

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

So beautiful. 

Perfect timing for me to read this today and reinstate my hopes on this pair of love birds. I was never a fan od dream sequence but todays was mother of all nightmares. 

Your OS is one of the best that I have read so far and your word flow is magical. 

Thank you for gifting this to us. 

Please keep writing. 

WHen is the next one coming? 

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

🤣🤣 You are hilarious

Haan yaar. I mean i loved how they fell for each other in the show where they tried to show that sometimes you dont even need explicit words to feel the instant connection with someone or grow feelings for them but now it feels like they sre going a little overboard with this whole falling and catching and eyelocks when really, they NEED to talk! Im losing my patience.

I guess we will need to survive this period with Mush’s OSes. So madamji aap pls hum readers ki upar meherban hoiye aur ek aur OS jaldi se post kijiye. Dhanyavad 😳

Ungrateful creature!! It hasn't even been 2 days and this girl is asking for another one. saans to lene de meri maa

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-iheartChai

One word PHENOMENAL! 👏❤️

You captured the scene and their personalities so well.  Right touch of dialogue progression that all of us wished we could see on the show 🤓 and another type of sweet tender romance without the trip and fall and eye staring over and over again😆 It is getting a bit repetitive since these two have literally not spoken properly since the engagement drama. 

Grace!! I'm blushing so hard. if my mom sees me smiling and blushing like this, she is pakka gonna think i'm chatting with my boyfriend🤣

I'm so happy to be able to write something you enjoyed so much. thank you for being one of my constant supporters on my posts and now OS as well. Love you🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Simran_h

Omggg i loved it⭐️ it was perfectly written👍🏼 i can feel each word and feeling😭 how i wish this to happen in the show😒

Plz continue this hospital track👍🏼

Thank you so much for the kind words Simran, means the world🤗

Hmm, I initially didn't plan this OS to have several parts but i will think about it :)