Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: imkt

Aww this is such a beautiful OS

Each and every word was surreal and you have written so well. We really wish to happen this in show too but god knows when it gonna happen.

but fabulous job buddy

Keep continue the amazing work

You really found my OS surreal?

Embarrassed Good Music GIF by Desiigner

Thank you so much. Means the world 🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manju1066

I don’t know what to say ,I am in awe 💖💖You write so beautifully that I could  actually visualize the whole scenario .Outstanding 👏👏.Looking forward to many more  from you💕💕

Buckle up because i'm really coming to give you the tightest hug

Selfie Hug GIF

ugh why are you so sweet?☺️ Thank you so much, my love🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

RES RES RESSSSSSSS

OMG YOU FREAKING POSTEDDDD FINALLYYYYY

https://giphy.com/gifs/funny-dancing-dance-13JipyoTNNvM2c

Ok off to read🥳

🤣

Tune phir se yeh behuda dance shuru kar di!! pehle dhang k kapde pehenka aa ja!

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

What the hell im on the second page😡 I WAS OUT THE WHOLE DAY OH MY GOODNESS I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED TO BE ON THE FIRST PAGE😡

LMAO achha thik hai koi nahi. next time tujhe PM kar dungi so that you can reserve on the first page😉😆

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Wow...these is too too good... Gave us a treat on sunday...esp when We cant see Abhira.... Keep writing more ❤️👏

Awwh! so happy to know I could make your sunday. and even happier that you liked it. I still can't believe people ended up reading this OS. I have never written any story on the YRKKH forum so had no idea about the kind of audience i would have. This was such a pleasant surprise. Thank you so so much for being so kind 🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

I wish this happened in the show! SO WELL WRITTEN! Absolutely loved it😍 

Thank you so much for such encouraging words and appreciation. So happy you liked it🤗

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Mush I am speechless. totally at a loss fr words. I have been following you since khkt days and i knew you would kill the OS but THIS is some next level abhira you gave us. your writing is like a breath of fresh air and i felt like you just threw me to a virtual abhira world where i was seeing all this play out in front of my eyes. 

what akshu felt was so natural,  especially if the subject has anxiety issues. I loved every single detail about her remembering the earlier evening and pulled down to that spiral of panic. 

Abhi's reaction when he found akshu like that oh fod. you are gonna call me a sadist but i felt like dancing in joy.

And when he did find his sense back, he was shocked to hear his own broken voice that called her name in a whisper of agony…

“Akshara….!” 

My own heart was beating so fast, i can only imagine what abhi was feeling. 

He reached her in two long strides, fell on his knees and gathered the fragmented frame fervently in his arms. His own breath hitched realizing how cold she felt in his embrace. Her face was as white as a ghost, and her entire form withered like a dry leaf in his cocoon. He held her face to his chest, stroking her back in an attempt to bring some sanity to her as well as to him, as he tried making sense of what she was saying. 

Barbie Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This was my reaction ^^^

You don't know how badly i needed this protective side of Abhi. I have been waiting for this kind of scene for soooo long. I was so mad seeing arohi in the hospital instead of Akshu🤣 imagine the reaction we would have gotten from abhi if the kach ki pieces wentin akshu's hands

“I got you sweetheart. It’s alright. You are okay…”

All That Omg GIF by Nickelodeon

oh god i think i died an instant death reading this part. did he really call her sweetheart?☺️i'm sorry im fangirling like this when the scene was so sad and intense but freak i can't control myself. this scene needs to have a separate fan base by god!!

Abhimanyu had looked into his father’s eyes with an unfathomable resolution as he replied, “Too late, Sir. It has become far too personal for me to consider it just a ‘medical case’.”

me when i read this:🥳🥳

what a savage and what a dialogue! It is indeed has gotten far too personal for him😳

She quickly took her first step to get herself away from him only to be halted by the tight grip around her wrist.

“Don’t you dare move those tiny feet away from me again…” 

“Leave my hand.”, her broken voice almost made his grip around her loosen  but he quickly held it back again. 

Her absurd request brought back the blazing anger within him as he replied, “Like hell I will…what the f*ck were you even thinking, taking off the IV drip and getting up like this when you can barely walk?!” 

“It’s none of your business. Please leave my hand Abhimanyu.”

Abhimanyu scoffed, “oh, as a matter of fact, it damn well IS my business when it concerns you...all of it. So now you are going to let me walk you to that bed over there or I have other ways of getting my work done and trust me you don’t want that.”

His warning voice sent a chill down her spine. 

“No.”, replied Akshara, chin up.

Shocked at her blunt refusal, he begged her pardon, not sure if he heard her right,  “Excuse me?” 

“You heard me.”

ufff what a sherni! Naira's daughter after all. I loved this scene and their banter so much. and when abhi said "it damn well IS my business when it concerns you...all of it. So now you are going to let me walk you to that bed over there or I have other ways of getting my work done and trust me you don’t want that.” 

🤣🤣🤣

“You know, I don’t usually do stuff like this but you leave me with no other option. So with all due respect, - ”, 

And before she could grasp what he was talking about, she felt a warm hand under her gown-covered knee while the other went around her back  and in one swift motion, she was swept off  the ground. 

this man is respectful towards women but knows how to get his work done too. The " so with all due respect " KILLED ME🤣🤣🤣 too good yaar! how do you even come up with such dialogues🤣

and then the whole part about Abhi's realization that why she might have stayed quiet at the tilaak and putting the two and two together was the best way the whole thing could come out! akshu's own actions made him realize it and i couldn't be happier. i wish the show showed something like this. from all the sbs segments, i am left with no hope for abhira to unite anytime soon and my heart is breaking at the thought. 

Comment to be continued in the next post because the second half of this OS needs a separate section...😳

Okay I'm gonna come back to this comment because just like your comment needed a separate post, I need time to digest all this and THEN make a separate post at the end to reply to your comment. thik hai? abhi k liye this is me:

Nervous GIF by Big Brother

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

Thank you❤️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail

yaar the fling part was the best na? Akshu could be so naïve so sometimes.🤣i wish they showed something like this in the show

LOL omg ☺️

Mushfika_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Le taali.... Seriously makers should hire the writer.... She really does an awesome work with detailing .... Trp apne aap badh jayegi.... Makers sun lo hamari baat... Hum hai aapke grahak... Suno hamari

I might burst into tears any moment now. come here, you!

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends