AbhiRa OS: Sealing The Promise - Page 8

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mushfika_01

Bro you spoke my mind! I'm usually a very positive person when it comes to shows and stuff but what they showed, especially today, i don't think i have been so pissed watching an episode.

@Bold:🤣

Aaj ka episode toh mere ko mast laga... Abhimanyu ko jo maine aaj apne khayali pulao mein roast kiya hai na 🤣majja aaya mere Ko. 

Me after reading your comment:

Melting Ice Cream GIF

Trust me I'm a puddle of emotions and I won't even deny that i read your comment at least 5 times with an idiotic toothy smile plastered on my face. Thank you so much sweetheart, it's comments like this that truly encourages me to write❤️

Ye ice cream waise hi pighli jaisi light jaane par pighalti hai. Main smjh skti hu aapka batti Gul ho gya hai aaj ka episode dekh kar par hum par apni kripa drishti banaye aur aur sundar sundar lekh likh kar dein... Humein intezaar rahega. 

Meri mast comedy ke baad kaam ki baat par aate hai.

I know how much a comment means to a writer and I can totally relate to this. The encouragement a good quality comments gives is like jhatka of 440 volt. But really, dil se, jigar se, jaan se, kidney se.. this one shot have my heart ❤️❤️❤️

I might burst into tears any moment now. come here, you!

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

Awwww .... Hugs u back ✨✨❤️❤️

Tum do no na poore ki poore pagal ho 🤣 i'm dying reading your comments. 

Aree woh toh hum hai hi... Koi shak nhi bacha hai... After all ek bande ke liye hum ye show dekh rhe hai... Iss se bada aur kya hi proof hoga hamare clownigiri ka 🤣

@ishqdinoorhai9 please try Stand up comedies. I think you are gonna nail it. You gave me such a good laugh, and your timing is just 

Ab main itna bhi khaas nhi ☺️haan thodu sa... Ittu sa hun  log tamatar phenkenge mere par main stand up comedy karne gyi toh... 

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

Tareef karne ke liye main shukriya ada karti hu writer sahiba  

Edited by ishqdinoorhai9 - 2 years ago

Waiting for the hug 😁and your take on  these episodes.💕

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Legit me after reading this comment

This is one of the best comments I have received on this thread and I am running out of words to express my sheer joy that you found this OS good enough to shower so much love☺️ 

@bold: ugh just give me a hug already

Friends Love GIF

🤗🤗🤗 No really, it was brilliant - eager to read more from you, whenever you post them. :) 

What a masterpiece this is Mushfika! I'm speechless with the way you pulled off all the characters, emotions and painted it right infront of my eyes! one of the best OS i have ever read. like wow, really! 👏

with the horrible drama these days in the actual show, this was a breath of fresh air. I would love for you to write more and bless us with nice stories that make more sense the the show itself

Few things i loved about this os:

1. Abhimanyu ASKING akshara "what is it that's bothering you?. even though he had an idea, he still ASKED. this is called good communication skills.

2. Akshara actually opening up to abhimanyu and telling him that she is scared and worried shit for arohi, the family, and for failing him. again, great communication

3. I love the subtle gestures and all the emotions and physical contacts that transpired during the whole convo when akshara opens up to abhimanyu. When she puts her head on his shoulder, again not an actual hug but still needing for his warmth for her to confide in him was a magical scene you wrote Mushfika👏

4. Abhimanyu seeing through akshara's lie. this is far fetched any ITV show so i couldn't be more happy reading that part

5. last but not the least,  the forehead kiss. that one paragraph of abhimanyu going to his surgery but then coming back to place a kiss on her forehead more for himself than akshara to assure that she is in one piece and really sealing the promise of always protecting her with a kiss👏 i dont rememer the last time  i read such a meaningful OS 

It is a sincere request from all of us that you keep writing and please tag me when you do because i wouldn't want to miss your work like i did this one (saw this after 5 days what!!!) 

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

Ye ice cream waise hi pighli jaisi light jaane par pighalti hai. Main smjh skti hu aapka batti Gul ho gya hai aaj ka episode dekh kar par hum par apni kripa drishti banaye aur aur sundar sundar lekh likh kar dein... Humein intezaar rahega. 

Meri mast comedy ke baad kaam ki baat par aate hai.

I know how much a comment means to a writer and I can totally relate to this. The encouragement a good quality comments gives is like jhatka of 440 volt. But really, dil se, jigar se, jaan se, kidney se.. this one shot have my heart ❤️❤️❤️

@bold: basically! 😆

@red: ☺️and your comment has MY heart!  What's your name btw? It's fine if you don't want to reveal your real name , vrtual name is fine too.Asking so that it's easier for me to address you LOL😆

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

Tum do no na poore ki poore pagal ho smiley37 i'm dying reading your comments. 

Aree woh toh hum hai hi... Koi shak nhi bacha hai... After all ek bande ke liye hum ye show dekh rhe hai... Iss se bada aur kya hi proof hoga hamare clownigiri ka smiley37

@ishqdinoorhai9 please try Stand up comedies. I think you are gonna nail it. You gave me such a good laugh, and your timing is just 

Ab main itna bhi khaas nhi smiley43haan thodu sa... Ittu sa hun smiley41 log tamatar phenkenge mere par main stand up comedy karne gyi toh... 

Chefs Kiss Reaction GIF by Nick Jonas

Tareef karne ke liye main shukriya ada karti hu writer sahiba  

@bold: LMAO you are giving me major Geet vibes from Jab We Met for some reason! 🤣