Poll

Will you still ship Armaan with Abhira?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

The character of Armaan completely lost its charm because of his recent actions. The worst part is Armaan not being honest and respectful towards any of his relations. And on top of everything both Ruhi and Abhira are going Gaga over him. Dreaming about him and having silly fight over him. Will you guys still ship him with Abhira? 

Edited by free_willy - 12 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan was the same even when his brother Rohit was there. Even then he was running after his Bhabhi and same now. He is the one who raises Roohi s hopes and now even Abhira's. Nicely playing with both girls. If he was innocent, would have shared about Roohi to Abhira, his brother Rohit or someone in family.  His character is getting puke worthy just like his Bhabhi cum noodles lover Roohi.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don’t anymore. He should be just a guy Abhira should say β€œ thank you very very much for helping , will forever be grateful for saving from Yuvraaj and I will pay you off the expenses of living. However no thanks I don’t want you as life partner β€œ.

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan is Uddariyaan's Fateh. Ruhi and Abhira should stay away from this guy. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not interested in the ships ..they will keep the cringe level to the highest if it gets them trp smiley36 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Solo abhira fan, I will ship her with anyone who treats her well, then be it armaan or some new entry in future. If armaan redeems in future, i don't mind but as of now, NO. 

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Titli_Butterfly

Hetvi you stole my words..like Dil ki baat cheen li..

Whenever I saw armaan i was reminded of Fateh only..smiley36

Edited by Swathiyaa - 13 days ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Titli_Butterfly

Yeah..

He turned to fateh in just 3 episodes...

Having consummations and lovey dovey with wife while meeting ex in khet and doing gulu gulu and vaade kasamein..smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah..

He turned to fateh in just 3 episodes...

Having consummations and lovey dovey with wife while meeting ex in khet and doing gulu gulu and vaade kasamein..smiley36

Here only consummation is left out from armaan's side, fateh ko acha takkar de sakta hain armaan πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Here only consummation is left out from armaan's side, fateh ko acha takkar de sakta hain armaan πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

Are udhar bhi he didn't consumate with jasmine..

With tejo only and tejo fell for him..but atkeast they were not in contract marriage so tejo alllwed yahan they are still in deal so can just hope that abhira will keep this moron away..baki jaise ja rahe hai makers there is no difference..kuch bhi ho sakta hai the ay she is going giddy around armaan,she will also not stop..

Chodo yaar yeh crap par kya hi discuss karna..

Same here is going on..