AbhiRa OS: Sealing The Promise - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago
Originally posted by 2TheMoonAndBack

yaar the fling part was the best na? Akshu could be so naïve so sometimes.smiley37i wish they showed something like this in the show

LOL omg smiley43

Originally posted by ishqdinoorhai9

Le taali.... Seriously makers should hire the writer.... She really does an awesome work with detailing .... Trp apne aap badh jayegi.... Makers sun lo hamari baat... Hum hai aapke grahak... Suno hamari

I might burst into tears any moment now. come here, you!

Episode 16 Hug GIF by Friends

Originally posted by jani_faizal

Hey Ritu, I’m here, I can’t believe I missed this OS. I’m at a loss for word with Mush’s writing oh god wow. I’ll be commenting soon on it. I need time to process this AMAZING piece of work. 

omg Sammyyyy!! I don't know about your comment but just the fact that your read my OS and liked it made my night. I'm so happy, you have no ideasmiley43

Hai na? I already read it 3 times. And lost count of how many times i read the foing part and the forehead kiss partsmiley43 uff still not out of itsmiley39cant wait to read your comment on this. Besides mush’s writing, now i wait for your comments too because they turn out to be so amazing toosmiley14

@bold: This, i have to agree. Sam has a way with words smiley27smiley31

Seriously yaar imagine in rhe show, akshu met with an accident instead of arohi!!! Or i wish she got some serious panic attack like this in Mush’s OS for which she had to be sdmitted tot he hospitalsmiley42 we would have gotten amazing abhira scenes ufffsmiley43

Trust me even I'm waiting for something like that to happen in the show so that I can see the the fierce protective side of Abhimanyu smiley42 for now though, i'm just way too happy that i could write something that y'all  wanted it to happen in the show smiley43

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 7 months ago
Originally posted by Mridzy

Oh my my my!!! Where do I even start?! That was AMAZING! Like abso-freaking-lutely amazing. I could picture it happening before my eyes, and that's the mark of a brilliant writer - to take the readers right into the scene they have so beautiful painted. Well done! 

Also, everything so was so in sync with the characters on screen - this is exactly what Abhi would do - from his anger, to his controlled mature tackling of the situation - well done! 👍 

Can't wait to read more from you.  

Oh, and also, please send this to the makers - THIS is what we need on screen! 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Legit me after reading this comment

This is one of the best comments I have received on this thread and I am running out of words to express my sheer joy that you found this OS good enough to shower so much lovesmiley43 

@bold: ugh just give me a hug already

Friends Love GIF

Originally posted by slan

This is so beautiful!!!! Pleaseeee write more! 

Thank you so much love!smiley31

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai