Thapki Pyar Ki 2: Episode Discussion Thread.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Thapki Pyar Ki 2 

Episode Discussion Thread.

Hello all,

This is Episode Discussion Thread for Thapki Pyar Ki 2.

It can be used to discuss epi, that airs during the week.

Constructive criticism is allowed.

Chatting can be avoided here.

Attacking others having different views then your's, should be avoided.

Happy discussing

Thapki Pyaar Ki 2 DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks. I wanna slap Thapki. Silly girl. Her ego and stubbornness will always get her in trouble. The pre-cap didn’t surprise me at all.  I just hope Purab saves her from that monster. 😡😡

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Taps is being too naive. How can she not accept Purab's help ,okay may be not the money but the job she got through him but accept a stranger's help? Wasn't this stranger doing the same offering her money more than what should be getting as actual salary. Help from a stranger is not a dent to her self respect? *confused*. After exposure to that phone s*x interview, she doesn't seem to find anything phoney about the guy asking her to deliver the product late in the night.!! Too much trusting, seems she is smart only with Pati Dev. Any ways as much as I want her knight to come to her rescue, I wouldn't mind seeing her taking care of it herself... At least s part of this stupidity of hers will be resolved. Give the girl a pepper spray writers and the agility to kick the lecher in the right place... As you have given us a ML, mature and sensible give us a courageous and resourceful FL who can manage not just challenges thrown at being a perfect bahu but can handle herself in outside world too. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail

Thank you for creating this thread. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Now that I have finished with the rant... 

ThaRab taking care of each other was a really cute. But that still lacked the *dhak dhak* getting tez. They seemed too familiar, like old friends post the helping each other part. 

I really liked VD -Purab confrontation. He understands his mom so well and knows how to handle her. First the threat of loosing her only son and then the advice to do useful things on her time. 

The masala grinding scene, how absolutely ridiculous was that. Who grinds masala in the bedroom of a mansion!! Yeah yeah *forget the logic for the magic* Purab seemed completely okay to have his bedroom dusted with lal mirch powder!! 

Anything else missed out? Yeah the missing Hans... I'm sure she hasn't called coz she has been send packing and if on the flight back to India. The reaction of Han's father on hearing Tap's mom's voice hints that he didn't cheat her (ok may be not willingly, if there is something like that, but you get the meaning right?) Or may be didn't mean to cheat her. Another grudge for Hans to hold against her. Anyways the scene hinted at Han's re entry into the show. 

burnnotice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Taps is being too naive. How can she not accept Purab's help ,okay may be not the money but the job she got through him but accept a stranger's help? Wasn't this stranger doing the same offering her money more than what should be getting as actual salary. Help from a stranger is not a dent to her self respect? *confused*. After exposure to that phone s*x interview, she doesn't seem to find anything phoney about the guy asking her to deliver the product late in the night.!! Too much trusting, seems she is smart only with Pati Dev. Any ways as much as I want her knight to come to her rescue, I wouldn't mind seeing her taking care of it herself... At least s part of this stupidity of hers will be resolved. Give the girl a pepper spray writers and the agility to kick the lecher in the right place... As you have given us a ML, mature and sensible give us a courageous and resourceful FL who can manage not just challenges thrown at being a perfect bahu but can handle herself in outside world too. 

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣  

On a serious note, I agree with your entire post but naive is too kind of a word to describe Thapki today. An old geezer advancing you such a large sum of money for doing absolutely nothing, then asking you to deliver the stuff late at night didn’t seemed strange to her. 🙄🙄 Also, her refusing to gave Purab the company’s name was the limit. He knew something was off and wanted to  do a background check. His character is smart, strong, kind and straightforward. I hope they don’t change him. 

burnnotice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Now that I have finished with the rant... 

ThaRab taking care of each other was a really cute. But that still lacked the *dhak dhak* getting tez. They seemed too familiar, like old friends post the helping each other part. 

I really liked VD -Purab confrontation. He understands his mom so well and knows how to handle her. First the threat of loosing her only son and then the advice to do useful things on her time. 

The masala grinding scene, how absolutely ridiculous was that. Who grinds masala in the bedroom of a mansion!! Yeah yeah *forget the logic for the magic* Purab seemed completely okay to have his bedroom dusted with lal mirch powder!! 

Anything else missed out? Yeah the missing Hans... I'm sure she hasn't called coz she has been send packing and if on the flight back to India. The reaction of Han's father on hearing Tap's mom's voice hints that he didn't cheat her (ok may be not willingly, if there is something like that, but you get the meaning right?) Or may be didn't mean to cheat her. Another grudge for Hans to hold against her. Anyways the scene hinted at Han's re entry into the show. 

For me Priyanka and her MIl scenes are the most illogical and juvenile. I really can’t believe the things they do. I really enjoyed ThaRab scenes. You did refer to them as a well, settled couple, I think.😂😂 Loved the fact that Purab put VD on blast. The threat rocked her to the core👏👏👏 Another scene that I liked was Thaps dad’s reaction upon hearing Jaya’s voice. Can’t wait to see their backstory. The longer Hans remains MIA…I rejoice 🙌🙌🙏

Indulekha00 thumbnail

17/11

It was a damekadaar episode today. The girl did put up a fight but of course in ITV what is the use of having a hero if he is not the one to rescue the damsel, so I will let it slide. And also coz it let me see the fluid movements of  Aakash as he fought the goons 

I liked that the makers did not forget to incorporate the small bit of making the police complaint. The talk between ThaRab in the lecher uncle's office post the rescue was a good one... Again no melodrama, just the right amount of reactions. It also points out the fact that she hasn't still made inroads into his heart. She is still considered as a responsibility than a *no one but you* emotion. I guess falling for his wife  is going to be a slow journey for Purab, a journey he himself won't be aware of. 

Their talk post reaching home was good too. Again the subtle *touch* of awareness that Purab (and the writer) knows the impact of a traumatic situation Taps has. I appreciate it writer 👏

Their talk has brought in a new understanding between the couple. I liked that she has set aside her ego to reveal her desperation and he has taken the stand of not letting her refuse his help, stern yet compassionate. 

So Purab has declared any job she is going to take will be through him. Any options as to what it could be... Umm with the big event coming up, I feel he might make her assist the event management team, the contact person/supervisor from the company's side may be. That will keep her with him throughout the day (for the contacts and thus the romance to bloom) 

I wonder if there is to be one impactful moment that will make him fall for her, what could it be? I want it to be her singing and a totally dumb struck Purab. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
Indulekha00 thumbnail
burnnotice thumbnail

Thanks.🙏. For me Purab went through varying emotions - Fury, compassion, worry (for me not because she’s his responsibility but because he likes her.)  Disappointment too at Thapki’s lack of judgment. However, I was kinda surprised when he switched off his phone after asking her where she was at that time of the night. Anyway, I’m glad he made it crystal clear when it comes to her getting a job…. Everything gotta go through him😂😂😂

From the pre-cap, you called it right about him making her the event manager. I feel Hansika trying to hurt Thapki will trigger Purab’s feelings for her. 

Hated the lecherous oldie calling her beta whilst molesting her. 😡