Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Bondita was saved. She is in good hands now. Hope Sumati gets to go with them.

coderlady thumbnail

Bondita and Sumati are surrounded by so many evil people. 

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Bondita was saved. She is in good hands now. Hope Sumati gets to go with them.

Anirudh has appointed her to look after his farm and fixed salary, so that her self esteem won’t be reduced. 

coderlady thumbnail

Bondita has hardly entered the house and the resistance is already there.

coderlady thumbnail

For now, Anirudh is thinking he lost his chance at love. Bondita is a responsibility for now, not love.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 5: Post marriage rituals and clarity about Bonditha’s bed wetting problem 

Anirudh  came to his room to refresh but saw Bonditha sleeping in his room screaming “Baba! baba! Babako bachalo”. He listened it and about to wake her up. He then instantly saw she peed on blanket (she slept without mattress and Anirudh felt sad for it). Anirudh  had thrown a glass on floor, she woke up by the sound, felt guilty for it. He asked her to go to washroom before going to bed. She told that she will clean it to tomorrow morning when I go to river. He asked not to go to river at any cost.

River water will be used for drinking. If people use it for cleaning and bathing diseases will spread and water will be polluted. This is not good for health. He had shown washroom and asked to use it. She was about to say, but he stopped pointing ☝️ and not to refuse his word. It is for her safety and health." He calmed himself and said "Don’t think that your father is away from you. He is always with you in your heart. Just close your eyes, think of him and you will feel his presence. Saying so Anirudh left the room. Bonditha thought in mind “Why this patibabu is sometimes bitter like Karela and sometimes sweet like Roshogulla” she changed her clothes and slept. Anirudh came and slept in study room. 

In that night, Sourav, sampoorna came to haveli . Tupur also just came. Trilochan asked Gowri to talk to them and he left. Gowri asked Sourav to stay outside and give hint if Anirudh is coming or not and took sampoorna, Tupur to aside and asked Bonditha’s date of birth and time. Tupur told that she was born on Vijaya Dasami 12 years before and sampoorna also nodded. Then Gowri asked time of birth. Sampoorna who is 2 years elder than Tupur told that she was born early in morning at the time of sunrise. Gowri asked “I want exact time.” Gowri asked to go with Sourav to your village and get the proper time of birth and should be back by tomorrow  evening as we have bashubee ki rasam.   Also find out from her mother if she had hit puberty or not. Sampoorna nodded. 

Gowri called Sourav and asked him to take sampoorna to her village to find out Bondita birth details immediately. This has to be done before bashubee ki rasam. Sampoorna asked can I see my sister now, but Gowri told that she is sleeping and you need to start immediately and come back soon. They took leave. Gowri asked Tupur to look after arrangements. Also we will make a call to your parents and ask them to come for ousht mangla rasam on day after tomorrow. They will do it in our village in our old bungalow. 

Next day morning, Trilochan and Gowri along with Binoy  saw Anirudh sleeping  study room. Binoy told that “Trilochan da, Gowri Boudi, what is the use of this marriage when he cannot accept the girl as his wife. He has married her for his ideals and his mentor. Nothing more than that. There’s no use to keep Bonditha in our home.” Trilochan interrupted and told “Till now we have not done anything that brings stain to RC family. Anirudh married Bonditha with all rituals. Post marriage rituals should also be done. 

Binoy is worried how to console Bhaumik Babu for this incident so that it should not affect their business. Saudamini in her room was weeping inconsolably, not allowing Dida and her father into her room. Binoy came there , want to speak with them, but they didn’t give him a chance to talk. However he told them that he has done this because of Surender Chatterjee, whom Anirudh considers more than me. He married a 12 year girl, still living in separate room, it means he didn’t forget Saudamini. Binoy convinces that they will do marriage of Anirudh Saudamini. But Bhaumik asked “why should my daughter come as second wife to Anirudh? She won’t get any respect.” Binoy promised that Saudamini will remain as the only wife. Bonditha is a little girl, doesn’t know how to make relationship with husband. In this stage Saudamini can become his emotional help which can lead to their marriage. Saudamini listened all this , convinced and accepted for it. Binoy also warned not to tell this to Trilochan Gowri as they won’t accept anything against traditions. They nodded as acceptance.                             

Sourav Sampoorna reached Devipur village.   Sampoorna privately confronted her mother for trying to spoil Bonditha’s life. She told that they have done this for her so that they can buy ornaments for her with the money. Sourav listened to this, asked about Sumati. They told that she is staying separately in other house for rent near mango farm. They went to meet Sumati , at first Sumati was reluctant to speak with them, but Sourav told that Gowri wants kundli of Bonditha to check with Anirudh. She went inside and gave the paper to them. Sampoorna with weeping tears 😭 apologized Sumati for her parents cunning act and left with Sourav.

RC haveli:   Bonditha woke up found that she peed again. She silently cleaned her clothes in washroom and thought that that it would be nice if patibabu allows her to go to river so that she can meet Sampoorna. Here tupur doesn’t like her. Tera kya hoga re Bonditha. She returned from bathing, found it difficult to drape saree like elders,  tied it hardly.

In the hall Trilochan and Gowri are speaking to Shomik on phone to start immediately and to be present here by tomorrow morning. They have arranged accommodation in old bungalow and do the ritual of ousht mangala for Anirudh Bonditha. 

Anirudh just then woke up and listened to their talk and asked not to follow any ritual that he considers Bonditha as only his responsibility. Trilochan asked him not to talk , give whatever name you want to give it to your relationship but fact won’t change. Just then Bonditha came near Durga maa idol by ringing bell.  Trilochan and Gowri came and asked what she is doing, she answered that she had took bath early in the morning. They were convinced. 

Bhatuk has just woke up , came near Pooja room by listening by bell 🔔 sound and Bonditha saw him for the first time and asked “who is he?”.Gowri replied “He is Bhatuk, your devar. Bhatuk asked “is she my boudi?” Went to Anirudh and asked “why dada? Why did you marry her.” Bonditha gave him a stern look. Gowri asked him to take bath and come soon. Trilochan, Gowri, Bonditha and Tupur performed puja, Bonditha took both of their blessings. Gowri asked to take others also. Just then Somnath came with suitcase 🧳 and Bonditha took som, Tupur blessings. She asked Somnath to bring ek badam wale roshogulle from Kolkata. Tupur tried to restrain Bonditha by saying he is going for medical camp not for any sweet shop, but Somnath asked not to be harsh with her, Binoy  also came from Bhaumik house , she was about to take his blessings but he moved . She asked “ are you angry with me?” He didn’t reply and went away. Bhatuk came and Gowri asked him to take his choti boudi blessings. He told that she looks like my age, why should I but Trilochan Gowri insisted that she is your boudi in relationship equal to your Anirudh dada. So you have to bend. Bonditha is smiling all the time. Giving a stern look, he did so and left. 

Somnath told that he was leaving for camp today. Anirudh came and asked that he want to talk to him , took aside and explained Bonditha’s problem. Tupur is listening by hiding. Somnath thought for a while, told that it naturally won’t happen in grown up children. May be she is suffering with any trauma, I deal with orthopedic cases. I will suggest your case to Dr. Basu who is coming to our Tulsipur within 2 days. You take her to him secretly. Anirudh asked “why to maintain secret? It is not any shameful thing.” Somnath replied “Our elders consider this as shameful and sinful act also. Don’t let them know this. Else they will take her to any baba or refer for black magic stuff. That won’t be good for health. Meanwhile, he saw tupur shadow, silently grabbed her hand and asked “Did you listen everything?” Anirudh also felt bad for listening secretly. He warned not to tell this to anyone, else he will not talk with her. She silently nodded and went from there, Somnath assured Anirudh that everything will be fine. He suggested not to let Bonditha eat spicy food or not to let her drink water before 2 hours of sleep. Also find out what exactly she had seen in the dream. He told that he will be going to nearby places of Kolkata. I will call you daily to know the update. I will talk with my colleagues about it and let you know how can I help you. Saying so, Somnath embraced Anirudh and left.

Tupur thought that she herself cannot tell this, but can make Bonditha herself can reveal problem. Gowri asked Bonditha “did you take your patibabu blessings?” Bonditha replied “he is talking with Somnath jamaibabu by closing door”. Gowri thinks for a while and asked her to knock door and take blessings. When she knocked door by calling Patibabu repeatedly, he got irritated and not to call like this. She became silent by bending head, Bhatuk came from back and asked him to send her back, he didn’t like her as boudi. Anirudh controlling himself asked “what do you want? Food.” She nodded as no. (Same like in show) after explaining that man and woman are equal, he suddenly remembered Somnath words and asked to come inside. He sent Bhatuk out, locked study room, asked her to sit and asked “Tell me your problem in detail.”

Bonditha asked “what should I tell?” He told “yesterday you mentioned that you have started peeing on the day of your father’s demise. Now tell me about the nightmare.” She recollected with a scared face “The day before my father’s death, I went with my baba to temple and were returning back. I remember that I felt unconscious while walking with my father, I am trying to stay awake and hardly walking fast to reach home.” Bonditha stayed silent. Anirudh asked “What happened next?” She told that “I woke up next day morning, found everyone are crying. My father is slept on the floor. A white blanket is covered. I asked what happened. Why father isn’t awake. He should go to treat patients. I moved him but found his body is too cool. My mother is weeping to the core. After sometime shaumik kaka and other men took him, I asked them not to take my father. But Rimjhim kaki and other women stopped me and my mother. I thought that my father will come after sometime with them, but he didn’t return. I shouted on them and asked continuously where did they leave my father. They didn’t reply but kept on crying 😢.  Later, my mother came and explained that my father was dead due to a venomous snake attack. 

From that day onwards, whenever I sleep I used to get one nightmare. In that nightmare, I saw my father is shouting “Peshi, mujhe bachalo. Saanp Kata hai. Jhadibhooti le aao. But that woman didn’t move an inch. In that dream, I am able to listen everything but I don’t understand why I am Getting the same dream everyday. Why didn’t I move a bit or sometimes I feel that i am shouting but nobody came for help.”  Anirudh is also highly moved by it. He offered water to Bonditha who is crying 😭 silently. He asked her to relax and asked who is your father Peshi. Did you see her? Bonditha replied that my father don’t have close relatives. Only we have relatives of distant relationship. That too they come rarely for any occasions. He doesn’t have Peshi. I haven’t seen my father calling any relative by Peshi, anirudh becomes suspicious. 

He asked Bonditha to be careful, after 2 days a new doctor is arriving to Tulsipur. I will take you to him for treatment. Till then you have to be careful. Don’t tell this to anyone in home.” Bonditha immediately asked “why? My mother used to tell me that telling lies or hiding truth will be a big burden on heart. That is the reason why I always prefer to tell the truth only although everyone end up scolding me. Because if we are sincere, we can meet our eyes with god. So I cannot lie .or hide fact.” 

Anirudh convinced that “Neither my intention Is to make you to lie nor to make you hide facts. Elders in our house will not understand the exact problem and they may end up taking you to any Tantric baba or make you to adopt for black magic stuff as treatment which is not at all acceptable. If anyone ask you tell that. I stopped you from telling the fact. You will remain as honest person.” She again asked “why do you want to take me to doctor, patibabu. Everyone will come to know about it and make fun of me. They will also blame my mother upbringing. I will not visit doctor.” He asked her not to say this, a doctor will know about the medicines. You should not say this because your father is also a doctor who treats the patients. Bonditha replied “He treat male patients and elder women. Whereas younger girls and women got  treated by Daima.” Anirudh replied that we should not have this narrow mind thinking. A doctor is equal to god. We shouldn’t feel ashamed infront of him. When she was about to argue, he stopped he asked her to leave. while she is leaving, he asked her not to call patibabu but to call barrister Babu. She strived hard but successfully Pronounced it. 

At the same time, Sampoorna and Sourav came to RC haveli. She handed over the paper to  Gowri and whispered slowly that Bonditha didn’t enter womanhood so far and Gowri In turn gave kundli paper to pandit. Gowri asked sampoorna to look after arrangements and help Tupur. She assigned some other work to Sourav. 

Pandit observed carefully both the kundli and told that “She is a rare girl of having great kundli. It has advantages and disadvantages. Her husband is long lived, she will be Laxmi of sasural, her children will have bright future and will make their parents proud. Your son will slowly become habituated to her and at one stage, they will turn like one soul with 2 bodies.” Trilochan and Gowri are highly satisfied with this. Binoy is in dilemma unable to understand whether to accept Bonditha or not, what about Saudamini. He promised her that she will become his bahu at any cost. Trilochan asked about the faults in her kundli. Pandit replied that she will become highly educated unlike our society. She will become Shakti Swaroopini for people who belittle women. Trilochan commented “Anirudh has married a girl who is his replica, fine. He asked pandit to make arrangements for puja. Our son and daughter in law will come shortly.” 

While Anirudh and Bonditha talking, Gowri came and asked Bonditha to get ready for bashubeeki Rasam, anirudh was about to refuse, Gowri stopped him, sent Bonditha to meet sampoorna. Bonditha became happy and ran to meet her. 

Gowri told “When you married on your own interest what is the problem in performing post marriage rituals? People will gossip about our family and it will turn into a hot discussion topic in society.” Anirudh to raise his reluctance, Trilochan came and told that if you don’t want to do rituals, then she will leave our house and Will go to her kaka kaki who are coming tomorrow for another rasam. Don’t you think of our family prestige.?” Anirudh silently left.   Bonditha met Sampoorna and Sourav. She embraced Sampoorna and were glad to see each other.                                                                                                                      

Later Saudamini came to RC haveli, greeted Gowri and Tupur. Gowri asked “if She is fine?” She pretends her look in a sympathetic way and Gowri had immediately melted. She asked Soudamini to go to her house and take rest. Soudamini told “Anirudh is my childhood friend. Don’t I have right to come here for functions?” Gowri cannot refuse her and she offered to help Tupur and left with her. They both were decorating with flowers and Soudamini did more work. Tupur moved away by this, told that i will be happy if you became my co sister. Soudamini who wants this showered her affection and asked to show me Bonditha. 

Bondita is in her room, unpacking her sarees and arranging in her cupboard. Saudamini observed her and thought “she is too young and cannot compete with me. I know Anirudh very well. He cannot look at this little girl as his wife at any cost. I should do something that I will marry Anirudh and slowly separate Bonditha from this family.” Bonditha also saw Soudamini and asked “Who are you?” Tupur is about the answer, but Saudamini told that I am your husband’s childhood friend and will be your friend also. She asked tupur to leave and told that she will adorn Bonditha for rasam. She made Bonditha ready and Bonditha told that she will call “Pari didi”they bond. 

Gowri has observed this and called Saudamini for work. She asked to leave now, it will not be good for your and your father’s reputation if you won’t keep on coming here because Anirudh is married to other person. When Saudamini tried to defend, Gowri firmly told to leave, even if your mother is alive, she will also say the same word. Fuming with anger, Saudamini left and tried to talk to Anirudh in study room but in vain. Because Trilochan also asked her to leave.

In the evening, everybody are tensed if Anirudh will sit in ritual or not, but he finally comes up in dhoti does all the rituals. Everybody blesses them. Binoy also gave hard smile. Anirudh thought in mind “Tomorrow I need to speak with Bonditha’s kaka if they have any Peshi . I may get any clue.”

On that night, he is searching in books about bed wetting problem. Bonditha came silently knocked door and sat in study room. She saw Saudamini photo in his wallet and told that she met his childhood friend in that evening. Anirudh thinks why did she not meet me. Did she forgive me. Bonditha asked “what he is thinking?” He said nothing. She asked “I want to meet sampoorna  didi. Can I meet her?” He said “not now. You can meet her tomorrow.” She said “I want my Sampoorna didi to sleep with me, so that I don’t feel alone. Yesterday also I felt alone and scared. If she is there I will sleep talking with her.”

He replied (thinking that it is a privacy time of Sampoorna and Sourav) “Sampoorna will be busy in her house. If you feel alone, you call your Tupur didi. She will accompany you.” She asked “Why not sampoorna didi” he asked “why not Tupur didi?” She told that Tupur didi doesn’t like me, she will not prefer to talk to me. He asked “why?” She told that “Tupur didi always listens to other talks and add something to it , gossip about them but I used to argue, neither Rimjhim kaki nor Tupur likes me. Tapur And Shomik  kaka likes me. They always talk pleasantly.” Anirudh asked “your mama, mami doesn’t like you. Then how come sampoorna didi likes you?” She told “Didi really likes me. Whenever we used to meet she play a lot with me, we used to climb trees and pluck mangoes, tamarind.she used to save me from mami whenever mami runs after me with stick.” He gets thinking. She insisted to go to her house and sleep with her in their house. He worried and told “munshi kaka doesn’t like anyone to go at this time.” She’s about to say something. He gave some story books and asked “would you like to read” she felt delighted and said “yes”. Then he gave some books with pictures, asked her to read. He suggested to make books as her friends, which will not leave you. She went. Before leaving, he suggested not to drink much water and go to washroom before sleep. Divert your mind from nightmare to a story.  She nodded and left. He told that I will check in the mid night. He went 2 -3 times, woke her up by throwing glass,  made her to go to washroom and left.

Next morning, Tupur came to Bonditha’s room, found the bad smell, smirked that she is still peeing on the bed. By recollecting husband’s warning, she didn’t go to tell this to Gowri but  made Bonditha to woke up and belittled her for this bad habit and threatened that her mother in law is too strict and will punish her. Bonditha  felt sad. However she cleaned her clothes in washroom  got ready and came to puja room. Trilochan, Gowri became happy and praised her for devotion. They done puja, asked Bonditha to get ready as she and Anirudh will be going for oushtmangla rasam. Her kaka kaki were waiting in old bungalow. She went and got ready. 

Later Anirudh and Bonditha were about to leave, Tupur asked permission from in laws that she also want to go and meet her parents. Gowri asked her to go later, as it is not good to go with newly married husband and wife. If you wish, I will send you with your parents to mayka for some days. Bonditha listened this and thought Gowri is not too strict, may be Tupur exaggerated it. They both left and Shomik, Rimjhim with Tapur are waiting for them.

Shomik adorned Anirudh with garland. Rimjhim also wished him. Bonditha wished kaka, kaki embraced Tapur. Tapur told that now tupur didi will always tensed of you because you will be there to catch her lies. Rimjhim asks Tapur to keep quiet and ANirudh looks on, when Shomik was about to do rasam by washing his feet, Anirudh simply rejected and asked what is he doing. He told that girl’s parents are always superior, because if you don’t believe a man and give your daughter then how can a Man get his wife? (Same like in our show, an iconic scene which I don’t want to change). Shomik then offered clothes and some gifts to him, requested not to reject. He kept aside, and slowly whispered that I want to speak to you personally. I need some time. Shomik told that we will talk after lunch. Anirudh nodded, after lunch Bonditha is playing with Tapur. Bonditha is explaining the moral story which Anirudh gave previous day and he was amazed that Bonditha is able to say each and every bit in book with page numbers. 

Shomik came and told that Bonditha is too intelligent. My brother Yogendra wants her to pursue college education. He loves all the three girls equally. Anirudh asked “Then why did you leave them.” Shomik replied that “he doesn’t have the intention to leave them, but Rimjhim is not ready to cooperate with me. She is jealous of my boudi every time. Even if I support my boudi and warn my wife also, this will lead to more enemity between them.” 

Anirudh told “Bonditha mama mami are greedy and wanted to sell her to an old man, that groom is also a cheat. He disguised as an old man and tried to cheat everyone. He is a big womanizer.” Shomik was shocked to listen this and apologized for leaving them, he told that I will request my boudi to come and stay with us. Anirudh told that I have given a job to take care of plants in our mango farm. Now she’s staying separately and I have given unofficial complaint about her brother and sister in law. If necessary please have communication with her regularly. Shomik agreed and reminded that you told that you want to talk with me. On what matter. Anirudh explained about Bonditha’s bed wetting Problem and the nightmare she is facing daily. He told that “I don’t think its a normal dream. This is a real incident happened which Bonditha is unable to forget. Do you have any peshi?” 

Shomik felt tensed by listening Peshi name and asked “why are you asking like this”  Anirudh became suspicious by looking at Shomik tension. He insisted to tell the fact. Shomik told about Kalindi, her spoiled brat womanizer son, desperate daughter -in -law, how his brother Yogendra confessed in panchayat about Kalindi’s son misdeeds. Later, her son was killed by britishers. She’s forced to leave krishnanagar with her grandson Chandrachur. Anirudh is highly astonished to listen these 2 names again. 

Shomik also told the previous enemity between RC family and Kalindi, Anirudh kept on murmuring Kalindi, Chandrachur. Shomik asked “what’s the reason, please tell me”. Anirudh explained the old man name is also Chandrachur and his sister name is Kalindi. He also told about Bhairavi where she also mentioned Chandrachur and Kalindi  names. Anirudh asked. “Do you have any idea where they have gone after leaving krishnanagar?” Shomik told that her husband has lands in Durgapur. May be they might have gone there. 

Anirudh asked what Is the age of Chandrachur when they left krishnanagar? Shomik replied he might be 12 -13 years of age. Shomik inturn  asked “we didn’t have any contact once she left krishnanagar. Then how can you be sure that they were real culprits?”  She is also money minded person and have more property than us. Then why will she want to make Bonditha as wife of his grandson? Anirudh replied “Right now, I am also trying to connect dots. I don’t have clear idea.” And diverted the topic. 

Anirudh is in thoughts “ I highly suspect them because you didn’t receive marriage invitation of Bonditha with chanderchur. I have seen the groom disguised as old person but till now the lady with him always cover blanket and didn’t show her face. Also in Bonditha’s dream there is a woman covered with blanket, today morning Devipur police called and told me that no corpse is found in river. A crocodile has got bullet shot in river. So I really doubt if there is any threat from him to Bonditha ”  Later Anirudh Bonditha stayed with them that night, he enjoyed the bonding of Bonditha and Tapur. 

coderlady thumbnail

Being highly educated was always mentioned as a fault for Bondita.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Being highly educated was always mentioned as a fault for Bondita.

sorry, I didn't get your point. 

coderlady thumbnail

Tupur is a gossip monger. She needs to find something better to do.

mprvn36 thumbnail

Part 6: Anirudh solved Bonditha’s bed wetting problem 

Anirudh, Bondita spent their day in old bungalow with Shomik family. Here in RC haveli, Soudamini came again to befriend with them. Gowri tried to convince that not to hurt herself and accept the truth. With a pathetic tone, Soudamini convinces that she had already compromised with fate, but I was grown up from childhood as a part of this family. I have seen my mother in you. Can't I come to meet my mother? You know that dida is old and can't take care of me like you. So I want to come to meet my family. If you want me to leave I will not come again and leave this world forever and started to fake 😭. 

Gowri melted for this and consoled her and told not to talk in this way. This is for your safety to stay away from Anirudh. Though he is genuine, society is not genuine. Soudamini made her to feel that she used to come here to visit my parents. But Gowri thought in mind to bring an alliance for her asap and get her married. Soudamini smirked for fooling Gowri she went to meet Tupur, befriended with her and found about Bonditha's bed wetting problem. She feels disgusted that after knowing this why did Anirudh had not thrown her out and decided to disclose infront of other family members. She made a plan. 

Accordingly, Dida came to meet Gowri, Trilochan and told that pandit has suggested that there is one obstacle regarding Soudamini Marriage. They are worried and asked what is it and is there a way to get rid of obstacle. Dida told that Saudamini has to perform shiv Parvati puja for 9 days early in the morning, offer some shagun to suhagan aurat like Sindoor, Turmeric, fruits, sweets. On the 10th day they have to offer mahabhoj to priests and puja will be completed. As I am  a widow I cannot involve in puja and my shadow will be a bad omen for my granddaughter. So I request you to kindly keep her in your house for these 10 days and you, Tupur and bonditha are suhagan aurat. So she can offer suhagan items to you only. Dida pleaded with folded hands and requested that this is her granddaughter’s life as her mother is not alive, so I am requesting you. Gowri moved by her request agreed for it, asked Soudamini to come with her belongings for 10 days. 

Just then Anirudh and Bonditha came and listened everything. Bonditha is delighted that pari didi is going to stay with them.  Anirudh didn’t say anything and left to study room. Gowri asked Tupur if she is willing to leave with her parents for some days or stay in puja. She told that she will stay in puja (as per Soudamini signal). Gowri assured Dida that everything will be fine, we will arrange puja for Saudamini and do accordingly as pandit suggests. Dida told that she will send the belongings of Soudamini through servants and left.

Later pandit came and told that the girl who is performing puja house surroundings, puja items and suhagan aurat who are taking shagun from the girl should be pure. Everything should be highly perfect. Else she won’t get good result. Also this puja should be conducted early in the morning at 3 AM. Puja will be completed after 2 hours. Bonditha is in thought whether to tell her problem or not. She asked pandit “what is purity” he explained that being pure means they should be ready by having headbath, neatly dressed and sit in puja. Anirudh heard this and thought to solve Bonditha’s problem without coming into knowledge of kaka, kaki, Saudamini. 

Anirudh asked Bonditha to come inside to help him in arranging books. He took aside and told that from today you will be doing yogasanas with me, you should restrict your self in eating spicy food and will not drink water after sunset. She nodded unpleasantly, unable to do yoga in saree. Anirudh gave her Bhatuk clothes and asked her to wear it. She at first refused but he insisted to do it quickly because kaki will find out soon. She went upstairs in to her room changed fast and came, done yoga for more than 30 min (initially struggled, but successful in it). 

When kaki is knocking door, she hid in a cupboard. Anirudh opened  the door and kaki asked about Bonditha, she told that “I need to explain her the rituals and also make her to do kitchen work.” Anirudh told that she will be coming in 10 min, I have given my personal work for her to do.” She chuckled and told “Ask her to come fast” and left. Soudamini heard this from back and fumed with anger. 

When Gowri is coming , Trilochan asked her if she explained everything to Bonditha bahu. Gowri told that she is doing Anirudh’s work. Later, I will explain her. Trilochan asked without arranging suhagraat why are you allowing them to spend the time. Gowri told “you know about our Anirudh nature, if we arrange suhaagraat he will erupt like a volcano 🌋, moreover Bonditha has not entered womanhood. She will learn all the household works in the meantime. Anirudh will also melt for her. As soon as she hit puberty, they will become complete husband and wife.”

Trilochan expressed his displeasure on Somnath and Anirudh “Our sons thinking is completely different. They always take  time for important things in life. But when it come to their professional life, they will run like a train.” Saying so, he left. 

In the evening, although her favorite luchis and roshogullas are there, she hardly controlled her mind. Gowri looked suspicious. Anirudh asked her to come to study room, he gave her Akbar  Birbal story book with pictures, asked her to divert the mind. She nodded and left. 

Soudamini  came and asked why are you not speaking to me properly after your marriage? Did you forget that we are childhood friends also?” Anirudh replied that “I have not forget anything,  I should also accept the fact that our ways are separated now. So it is better if I stay in my limits.” Soudamini tried to explain about friendship importance and self sympathize that there are no one for her, need his emotional support as friend....” Anirudh melted for this and asked her to rest now as she has to attend Pooja early in the morning.

In the early morning 2 AM, Gowri Tupur and Soudamini are getting ready. Gowri went to see if Bonditha woke up or not, found the weird smell and shocked to see that she is still peeing on the bed. She shouted on Bonditha and asked “What are you doing?” Just then Soudamini came and expressed as disbelief that she is still behaving as a child, asked Bonditha are you suffering from any disease. Anirudh who is sleeping in downstairs of Bonditha’s room, woke up and came “what happened?” They told about the problem. Anirudh told that he knew it, and asked not to make an issue. Gowri asked   “Then why didn’t you tell us? Is this a small problem? Soudamini Dida has given us huge responsibility of this puja and you didn’t bother about purity of our house.” She turned to Bonditha and asked “why didn’t you tell us? Is this fair to hide facts?” 

Anirudh told that he stopped her from telling this. Gowri looked at him as unbelievable, but immediately told that we should take her to any baba. He will tie any taweez. But Anirudh stopped her and told “This is the reason that I was scared to tell you. This problem will be cured by doctor, not by any baba. I already spoke with Somnath dada about it. He suggested another doctor for it,” 

By listening this, Gowri and at back Trilochan also came and told “what! You told this to Somnath. Why? Somnath is her Jhet. How can he give treatment to younger brother’s wife? Be shameful Anirudh before telling or thinking anything.” Anirudh argued “why can’t she take treatment from Somnath dada. You only taught us that we have to see mother, sister in brother’s wife. I will always respect Tupur boudi as equal to kaki and my mother and also consider her as my sister. Similarly Somnath dada also treats Bonditha as his sister. Then where is the problem. Moreover a doctor is equal to god. A doctor will only see the functioning of body. He will not see and should not see patient’s beauty. With this narrow minded thinking, we are not getting proper treatment to women. This is absolutely wrong. I request you not to take her to any baba or do anything that will spoil her health. Actually this problem has started after her father’s sudden death. This problem is psychological. Somnath dada suggested me to take to Dr. Basu who is coming tomorrow to Tulsipur . I have married her and I think I can have authority to get her better treatment. So please don’t stop me.” 

Bonditha is weeping for the insult. He asked her to cheer up and clean her clothes, get ready. Binoy who is silently listening all this, came and asked Anirudh to clean the mess. Trilochan and Gowri about to restrict but Binoy instigated Anirudh. “If you are so revolutionary and courageous, show your courage to clean this dirt. If you can’t, then don’t go against elders words and our old thinking 🤔. Tell that you are defeated. Accept your defeat and I will ask koyli to come and clean it. Anirudh immediately took her bedsheets,and went inside washroom and cleaned it. He kept in open air to dry it. Bonditha bent her head with extreme insult. She took her bath and came.  

Trilochan told Gowri not to let her sit in puja as she is impure. She stayed outside. When Bondita is about to come, pandit asked her not to come for puja as she has problem. Bondita argued " Lord is the protector of universe. He will not differentiate between health and unhealthy, rich and poor, man and woman. Can I ask you one thing pandit ji ?" Pandit told to ask. Bondita asked "who are eligible for shiv parvati puja?" He replied "everyone are eligible. Can children below 5 years are eligible? " He replied 'yes', Bondita immediately asked "how come  they be eligible for sitting in this puja? Even they don't have control on washroom and toilet. Little kids will do anytime when their mothers are in puja or in any work. Will their mothers be ashamed of them? Durga maa is the mother of entire universe. Will she be ashamed of me? If so, why will I live in this world? You can stop me by coming near puja. But I will do puja in my mind only." Saying so she started chanting mantras. Pandit ji asked her to come and sit near puja and accepted his mistake, he told that God will not differentiate, if I stop you I will lose my eligibility to do puja" Trilochan and Gowri are surprised at her bravery. Saudamini and Tupur fumed with anger and jealousy. 

Anirudh has listened entire conversation, said in mind ," Bravo Bondita! Khoob bhalo. I am proud of you" and smiled for her courage. After puja pandit ji left and told that in the same way they have to perform remaining days. He asked Bondita also to look after pooja arrangements. But come to puja by clean bathing, she nodded.

Somnath called to Anirudh's study room. He asked about how is Bonditha's condition? Anirudh told that although he is trying hard to divert her mind by giving her favourite books, making her do yogasana, making her to take less food and water, nothing is showing impact. Just worried about her. Somnath assured that he will be talking to neurologist who is visiting our camp today and will inform you later. Anirudh thanked for this, also told that elders came to know about her problem. He asked if Tupur told this. Anirudh said no, kaki herself found about this. Somnath cheered him and later Anirudh handed over phone to Tupur. Later Bihari came and suggested about iron taweez given by a saint in nearby village of Tulsipur. 

Gowri and Trilochan initially said no thinking that Anirudh will burst on this, but Bihari told that I have seen people whose problems are solved after wearing this taweez. They were affected and called Bondita secretly and Gowri tied to her hand. Trilochan warned not to show this and tell about this to Anirudh at any cost. She told that she cannot lie .or hide any fact. They gave promise on Anirudh. She desperately kept quiet. 

After some time, Anirudh called Bondita, he asked "I told you to divert your mind on story book which I gave you yesterday and not to think of nightmare. Then why did you think of it again." She replied "no, I didn't think. I am thinking about the story in which birbal gave explanation to  Akbar regarding an accused person and slept. But I don't know late in midnight the nightmare came again. I also warned my mind not to think of it, but don't know why it happened" Anirudh said "ok, go and change Bhatuk clothes and come, we have to do yogasana" she told " Today I was been scolded so much. If kaki saasuma or kaka sasurji sees this, they will scold me again, I won't wear it. " Anirudh cut it off and insisted to wear it. She asked "how will you feel if anyone ask you to wear a saree. Will you not feel weird. Similarly I also will wierd to wear men's dress." He told "there is no difference between man and woman" (same as in our show). After he wore saree and asked her to wear it, she came thinking that he is rakshas Babu. 

He received a call from police station to come immediately and want to talk about Chanderchur. He left immediately and asked her to do yogasanas and breathing exercise. She is doing it desparately. Anirudh went to police station and asked about chanderchur details. They told that “Devipur police didn’t find anything suspicious about mama mami. We also enquired other persons and village head of Devipur. Even they don’t have any clarity. We also got instructions from national party that accused of Surenderji’s murder should be caught soon. We have found bullet in the body and trying to found out about who purchased it and all.” Anirudh thanked inspector, also gave information about Yogendra and Krishnanagar Kalindi  and her grandson. He requested to check if the 2 persons involved were same or not. He mentioned that they have lands in Durgapur. Inspector told that he will check it. Anirudh left to home.

In the midway he found women using river for bathing and cleaning purposes, felt bad for it. He also saw Sourav family, called him and asked about it. Sourav told that everyone does in the same way. On the way he saw village head and spoke about building public toilets. Village head told that unless women cooperate we cannot bring any change and went away.

In home, while Bonditha is doing exercises, Soudamini showed it to Gowri. Gowri angrily asked “what is this Bonditha.what are you doing by wearing men’s clothes. These clothes are Bhatuk. Don’t you feel ashamed of it. Will you wear men’s clothes and roam in home in front of your father in laws, husband and brother in laws. “ Bonditha Couldn’t reply thinking that Patibabu will be reprimanded for this. Gowri felt irked  and asked her to change clothes immediately. When she left, Soudamini gave an idea indirectly that “Anirudh told that this problem started when Bonditha’s father is dead, right? Also today Bonditha is wearing men’s clothes. Don’t you think that Durga maa is giving us hint that a bad soul came into this little girl. Else who will pee in this age. Definitely a bad soul is inside Bonditha. Think about it kaki” saying so Saudamini left. Gowri is in thoughts.

When Anirudh returned home Bonditha sat under table in study room (Muh phulake)he asked what is the problem. She told that I got scoldings from kaki sasuma because of you. He caught hold of ears and apologized her. She came out and asked for roshogullas. He told that he will give roshogullas once her problem is solved. With dull face, she asked can I go to sampoorna didi house. He thought to talk about public toilets and said ok, even I will also join you.

They both went to munshi house, but they saw munshi wife Surmani secretly taunting sampoorna by holding her hand. Viraj is not able to say anything . Anirudh Bonditha saw this. He asked “what are you doing?” Surmani stammered, but sampoorna covered it saying “I have done a mistake in cooking and that spoiled kitchen. That is my mistake.”

But Anirudh understood and told “Sampoorna has left her parents, her house and came to you so that you will take good care of her. She believed you. If you behave in this way, what will she think of you. Will she respect you from heart. What will Sourav think if you torture his wife secretly? Please don’t do this. Elders should earn respect from youngsters by their behavior, not by showing authority and domination. He asked sampoorna to take Bonditha aside and talk with her. He tried to discuss about sanitation and not to go by river side. But Surmani, viraj had hesitated to discuss with him, when munshi came, he tried to discuss it with him. He pleaded with folded hands not to try to influence his foreign culture on them and especially sourav. Anirudh left. 

But at the same time, she saw Bonditha arguing with Sourav. She is shouting “Why everyone wants to give pain to my sister? You are not a good husband. You caught hold of her from back when she is talking to me. Her hand is hurt because of you.” Bonditha immediately went to Anirudh and complained that when she is talking to her sister, sourav immediately came from back, caught her hand and my sister bangle is broken. Please punish Sourav jamayi Babu. 

Sourav with folded hands tried to explain the situation slowly that he didn’t see choti malkin there and unknowingly it happened. Anirudh just chuckled. Seeing this, Bonditha asked “why were you laughing and why did you not punish him?” Anirudh asked her to come with me, took her to domestic animals place and explained good touch bad touch. She understood and they left to home. Later day, when puja is completed by Saudamini, Anirudh left to outside on a work. 

Gowri told that Trilochan ordered her to allow you in kitchen only after your problem is solved. She felt sad and came into the study room, took white paper and started drawing picture of what she had seen in nightmare. She has drawn 2 pictures. One is that she and her father walking in open area. Other picture is that she is locked in a room, and her father is struggling with snake bite and a lady with blanket standing there. By drawing she suddenly started weeping. Anirudh came and saw this she explained the meaning of two pictures. He shouted that not to think of it. Unless you stop thinking, your condition won’t improve. Why are you not understanding. She left silently without saying a word. Even he felt bad that she is only looking at his voice, but not understanding his intention. 

Saudamini  came and shown her concern and asked her to send her to her mother . She will explain and send her back. Anirudh refused her for sending back. When he came to ask Bonditha about exercises and diet, she told that yes I have done it and took less food. I am feeling so hungry inside and still you are not understanding my problem. He told that tomorrow we are going to Dr. Basu, once he treats you and your problem is solved, I myself will give you pot full of Roshogullas I will not restrict you in diet. Please cooperate with me. Saudamini heard this and told Binoy. He told that he will manage.

Next day as usually Dr. Basu rejected to treat Bonditha, Anirudh understood his father’s plan, came home and vent out his anger and hurt himself. (Same as in show). They were worried as Somnath is not here to tie bandage, he did not listen whoever went to convince him. Bonditha thrown haldi on his hand. She also told that if one way is closed, we have to think of other way. Just like turmeric powder is a solution for all wounds, we may have solution nearby. We have to just think of it. 

Later Somnath called Anirudh and found that Dr. Basu rejected to treat Bonditha because of Binoy kaka and discussed that “I have met a neurologist. He suggested not to give any stress to her or belittle her. I took  permission from him. Tomorrow he wall talk with you on phone.” Anirudh accepted it. 

In the meanwhile, Gowri Trilochan met a baba and he suggested that Bonditha should walk in burning flames of charcoal so that the devil will leave her body. They asked to come to home, arrange everything once Anirudh leaves. When Anirudh left outside, baba along with his disciples came and arranged  burning charcoal, asked her to take cold water bath and come with wet clothes she told that this is not a good idea, I won’t do it. Gowri requested that you have all good qualities, if you remove this defect you will become the best. How long will you suffer with this problem? By this method, no one will raise finger on you and your devotion will also be revealed. She is praying inside “Durga maa! Please help me from this danger” saying so she came in wet clothes and is about to place her foot on burning coal, suddenly Anirudh came and kept his hand down her feet and burnt his injured hand. 

Everyone are shocked to see him. He shouted on them “What are you trying to make this little girl do? What is happening here.” Baba explained that she has a bad soul in her. That’s why she is behaving strangely. She is peeing on bed and wore men’s clothes. He felt disgusted with this, thrown his things outside and asked him to leave immediately else he will call police. Fake baba left fuming with anger. Anirudh sat on knees like he  was defeated and cheated by own people, Bonditha stood near him, shouted that “Patibabu, your hand is  injured again” she got drum with water and forcefully  placed his hand in water drum, he saw taweez and removed it from her arm. Trilochan  Gowri Binoy came hurriedly and are about to attend him. Gowri shouted with tears “why did you do this Anirudh. Already your hand is hurt. Why are you injuring yourself again on the same wound.” Anirudh asked “then why are you injuring Bonditha again and again on the same problem. What’s wrong with you. Because a daughter-in-law came from other house, you feel that you can hurt her. Problems will not go by following these blind customs. Are freedom fighters, daily wage labor fools to work hard for freedom and survival. Who told that she had bad soul in her. She wore men’s clothes by my insistence. Why are you punishing as if it is a sin.it is a rare defect which is curable. Leave her to her Condition." He turned to Bonditha and asked “you always tell that you don’t want to lie or don’t want to hide anything. Then why did you hide about taweez from me. I told you in your village to your mother also not to believe these superstitions. How could you come into kaki words?” Bonditha with tears told that kaki sasuma gave promise on you, so how can I break it, I felt bad when you washed my clothes. I felt bad when you are taking my insults. I cannot take it anymore, so please send me to my mother. I can’t see you bearing all my insults.” 

Anirudh  on knees folded hands infront of Bonditha which is witnessed by all the family members. They shouted what are you doing. He answered Bonditha “I apologize you for my elders crucial act. You came with me by having trust on me. You left your mother, your friends, everything and came with me, although you are scared to sleep alone but still you are adjusting to the new place. A man may not have courage to accept a new place. But a woman only have courage and flexibility to accept change. From now onwards I will try to be more careful about your safety” None of the elders have courage to say anything. She brought Chandan Lep and applied on his hands. Saudamini left with much anger and burst into tears in her room. Gowri is utmost guilty for her thoughts and apologized in front of Durga maa for her mistake. 

In the study room, Bonditha brought two dolls, man and woman. Named them one Is Bonditha  and other is birrister Babu. She tried to pacify him through dolls. Just then he received a call from Somnath and he told a plan of curing Bonditha’s problem. Anirudh is delighted to know the plan and assured that they will start immediately. Bonditha looks on and asked what happened. He came to her and asked “will you come with me , till now I taught you to runaway from nightmare and not to think of it. Now I am telling that you have to face it. We have to leave to the place where the problem is started. We can find the solution there only.” She asked “do you mean to say that we should go to place where my father is expired.” He told yes. She told With fear on face “No, I cannot come there. I don’t want to see the place.” By saying this she closed her eyes.

He sat on knees and told that “Bonditha, we should not let fear to win on us. Else it will become a biggest obstacle in our life. I’m with you and will always be with you. Now let us fight together with this problem.” She nodded and he asked her to pack things. We need to leave. They have packed things, came into the front room where all elders sat there. Gowri requested not to take any harsh decisions. Binoy reprimanded him, telling that “Your kaki took care of you and Bhatuk more than your mother. Is this fair to show your hatred for the girl who came from outside.” He answered to Gowri “kaki, once upon a time even you left your parents, your house and came here. I am not telling that you don’t love us. You know how you have felt scared to live in other’s house and to make other’s house as your’s at that time. In the same position, today Tupur boudi, Bondita have stood. It is upto you how will you behave with them. If you feel my words are harsh, I apologise you kaki" saying so he touched her feet and Bondita also immediately touched her feet. She took them into her arms, carressed their heads with tears.  She asked them not to leave, we are a family.

Anirudh replied that we are not leaving but I am taking to a place for treatment. Right now I can't disclose much about it. Else my trials will go in vain. Binoy looks on suspiciously. He also told that   Sourav and sampoorna will join us for Bonditha's necessity. Bondita took all the elders blessings, embraced Gowri tightly. She felt guilty once again and thought in mind how can I think that she may have bad soul in her. She felt a special bond with Bondita. Anirudh told that I will get her treatment at any cost and will return back once it's done successfully. 

Saudamini requested can I join you. Bondita is like my little sister. He told not required You focus on your puja. Saying so, they both left and sampoorna Sourav joined them in car. Soudamini felt disappointed and thought that she is trapped in her own plan.🤦Anirudh Bonditha sampoorna Sourav left to krishnanagar. 

Anirudh have already informed Sumati to come to krishnanagar old house. She reached before them and made arrangements for their arrival. When 4 of them came he asked Sumati to feed roshogullas to Bonditha (as per neurologist instructions). Bonditha is made to completely enjoy like before. She felt asleep. Late in the night, Somnath and neurologist Dr. Rabinder came.  Anirudh told that not to inform about their arrival to her. All of them discussed a plan for her treatment. He asked Sumati about details of place where her husband is expired. She told it and later early in the morning Anirudh, Somnath and Rabinder went there . They found one old house and by recollecting her words, thought that in this house she might be locked up by someone. 

Later day Sampoorna, Bonditha  are roaming and playing like before in village and reached by running to the place where her father is expired. Bonditha by looking that place got highly tensed and asked Sampoorna that we should leave. But suddenly she found her sister  is not there with her. With fear she screamed “Sampoorna didi” and just made her to feel that Sampoorna is in old house. Bonditha carrying tension in mind entered the house. The door is loosely locked. She screamed with high pitch “Maa, sampoorna didi, birristera Babu.....bachalo..” she saw a person in her father’s clothes (none other than Anirudh) screaming “Peshi bachalo.. Saanp aa raha hai. Jaldi” They made Sampoorna face cover with blanket. She is not moving. Fake snake (which doesn’t have poison) is also arranged by Sourav. Somnath and Rabinder are watching her by hiding in a back window  of old house. Sourav slightly opened the door and ran away. She immediately ran out, came to rescue him and started hitting the fake snake with stick and made it move away. By throwing it she felt happy, burst into tears and felt unconscious. 

Sumati also came there. Both Sampoorna and Sumati carried her to house and made her sleep in room. Somnath and Rabinder came and silently observed her. Rabinder told that this is the only solution left, let us see the result tomorrow. They stayed in neighboring house. Next day morning, Sumati came hurriedly and told that Bonditha locked her room and not opening. Anirudh asked her to open it. He asked her to knock once if her problem still exists, if it is vanished knock thrice. Bonditha with tears knocked thrice shouted that my problem is solved completely. Yesterday I saved a person who look like my father. I saved him..which I was unable to do at my father’s time. Anirudh pushed the door, came inside and felt extremely delighted that her problem is solved. Both of them in cloud nine danced in joy. He showed his thumbs up 👍 to Somnath and Rabinder who are observing from other house through window. Rabinder explained that after observing all the possibilities. I thought that this is the only way to remove fear from her mind. Now she fought with fear and won. Let’s leave to our camp. Sourav, Sampoorna and Sumati are also delighted by seeing their happiness.