Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 2: Anirudh’s future plan and Kalindi’s vicious plan

Anirudh after meeting his family members, he immediately got ready and was about to leave to meet his mentor Surender Chatterjee, who was staying in Tulsipur and will leave to other place for that day. 

When he was about to leave, Binoy asked him to meet Saudamini who is very much eagerly waiting for his arrival and told that he should get married and settle in London for his Barristry practice. Then Trilochan immediately interrupted and told: “ Binoy! Why are you saying this. We need our successor to take care of our business and lands. Somnath is a doctor and I cannot ask him to involve in business matters. Bhatuk is too young for this. We should handover our business to Anirudh so that he will take care of this.”

Binoy immediately start arguing that he has to leave for London as he has planned for expansion of business. 

Meanwhile Tupur is listening all these things by hiding. Somnath instantly caught her and warned her to mend ways, not to listen other talks secretly. She asked him to handover business so that he will get more money. He was a bit irritated, but immediately laughed at her idea and told that his profession is to look after patients and give treatment. Business management is not his field and also he is not interested in it. If his brother wishes he will handle it efficiently. 

Tupur ignorantly starts telling” your brother will get more money and he will handover the entire property...blah...blah..” . Somnath immediately rubbed off , took her aside and said “ Do you know anything about Anirudh? “ she said no. Then immediately he asked “ Then how can you say anything about him without having a proper idea. Is this the way to behave with family members? From many generations our family stayed together irrespective of our difference of opinions. You should not speak any word against any of them” He immediately left to hospital. 

Gowri listened their talk and told firmly: “Anirudh  and Bhatuk are very close to Somnath. They will treat you like a sister. I and your father in law have not shown any difference. Also Shubra has given her life saving your husband. We have considered your alliance because your jethu Yogendra is a honest and liable person. You should behave keeping his respect in view.” 

Gowri left and Tupur has started fuming with jealousy. There in the conversation of Anirudh- Trilochan- Binoy, Anirudh told “ He came from London to practice Barristry here. Also interested in following Surender Chatterjee activities. If time permits he will also look after business matters. Regarding Soudamini, she always has shown her displeasure in letters to my thoughts and activities. She wants to settle in London and I am very much clear that I will not leave India. If she is ok with my thoughts then I can think of marraige with her. Else, none of us would be happy”. 

He immediately left to visit his mentor and Somnath was about to leave to hospital, Binoy asked him to speak to Anirudh. He said that he will do it in evening once he returns back. In her room, Tupur immediately started writing letter to her mother about today’s rift with husband and mother in law. She lied to family members that she is going to temple and went to post office. 

She requested post man that she will collect her letters personally and took her letter from mother. It mentioned: “ Tupur, our neighbors in Kolkata are husband and wife. Husband is highly educated and working in govt office. Wife is illiterate.Husband was irritated with this and started going to Hiramandi. You need to be very careful about your husband. Make sure that he is loyal to you. Your father does less work than your jethu, so I have no control on money matters. But you should take treasure keys from your mother in law. Be alert every time. Take care. If anything is there write a letter immediately"

Tupur carefully hidden her letter in her clothes.  

Meeting with Surender Chatterjee: Surender is very much happy receiving his favorite mentee, he enquired about studies and delighted to know that Anirudh wants to settle in India and practice Barristry here. Surender told that I will be going on an important work after 1 week, as I was assigned an important work from Indian National Congress. Before leaving, I want to go to Devipur village and meet Yogendra’s daughter and wife. Anirudh enquired if he belong to Krishnanagar and was the same person who settled differences between Krishnanagar and Tulsipur when he was child. Latter replied yes and told that he was expired few months before, also he is Tupur baudi jethu/ kaka. 

Surender told: “ When I visited Devipur village last week and tried to give speech against Sati practice, all the villagers have created chaos in meeting. I didn’t get any food from there. Then his daughter Bonditha had brought food and fed me. Such a lovely girl and she had an unique charm. So I decided to meet her personally, convince their family to let her join in Shantiniketan for higher studies. As per my knowledge, she had studied upto 7th standard privately ” 

Anirudh requested to let him accompany so that he will have idea about people thinking. Latter accepted for it and asked him to come by tomorrow evening. As he came out, Somnath and Bhatuk (In school uniform) were waiting for him in car. They asked him to join in car. The 3 brothers roamed entire village came near the bank of river and started chatting.

Somnath sent Bhatuk to get kulfis and asked Anirudh about his opinion on Souadamini. He told that Binoy Kaka wants you to get married to her. Her father was also eager to make you as his son in law, so that both family businesses will get merged and you will carry the legacy. By listening to this, Anirudh rebuked that he was not any thing to be sold in market and deals should not be done in marriages. I will speak about this clearly to Soudamini and her father about his future plans. Somnath is happy about his brother’s  thinking. 

Topic diverted on Somnath’s married life. The smile on Somnath face is vanished and Anirudh asked if you have any clash with her. He told “ I am unable to understand her. I was already been cheated by falling in love with British girl when I am in teenage. I hardly came out of it, decided not to give any pain to our parents. Sometimes Tupur behaves as too innocent, so as highly insecured and over possessive with me. Unable to understand what’s going on in her mind. “ Anirudh asked to sit and talk privately and clear her doubts. Bhatuk came with Kulfis. They enjoyed it and left to home.

At home, Tupur is suspicious about the delay in her husband arrival. As her mother mentioned in her letter, if he is also going to any mistress home. When the brothers reached home, Bhaumik came with garland, adorned Anirudh and asked when he is Leaving to London so that they should check auspicious date for wedding. 

Anirudh clearly explained about his future plans and asked them to think well before proceeding. Binoy signaled Bhaumik that they will talk privately. Bhaumik invited Anirudh to come for breakfast next day. He told that he will come early as he need to leave with Surender for 2 days. When Somnath entered his room, Tupur started her enquiry about his delay. He made her sit and explained that he is a doctor. So it is natural in his profession of being late. She should not worry and suspect every moment as he is not suspecting her. We should believe each other. I will take you outside tomorrow” she became extremely happy and decided to write about this to her mother. 🤦‍♀️

When all the family members met in dining room, Anirudh enquired about Yogendra’s family. He told them what Surender told about Bonditha. Tupur has fumed with anger inside. Trilochan asked him to offer money if they were in need and Anirudh accepted for it.

Binoy asked to speak softly with Soudamini, asked him to consider her views also as it will be useful for them in all means. When Anirudh was about to revert, Somnath changed the topic and stopped the rift between them.

On that night, Bonditha was awake from her sleep and found that she had peed again. Her mami started taunting , Sumati told that you have stopped this habit in 4 years age only, then why have you started at this age again. Bonditha felt ashamed and started cleaning the mess. Sumati told that she will do it and asked her to change clothes. 

Mami told that : “you and your husband had left her freely, made her educated more than required, she used to roam freely every day and still trying to read moral stories. See this is the result. Tomorrow her marriage is going to happen. Groom Chandrachur is a good person like your husband. If she behaves in this way, can he accept this childishness.” Sumati told that “I have faith on Durga maa. She will give best to my daughter “. 

Sumati went to her brother and asked “ Dada! I want to talk to groom once. Please permit me. “ He asked to tell me what she wants to tell the groom. Sumati replied: “ Dada! You know that my pati dev wants girls to get married after 2 - 3 years of puberty so that her body adjusts to the changes. I want to request him to give sometime to my Bondita. I want to plead that not to give any pain to her”. By telling this, Sumati started shedding tears. smiley19

Devoleena comes and taunts that these are not the revolutionary days to keep conditions to groom. Live in reality Sumati didi. The money you have brought from your in-laws was already spent to feed you and your hunger full daughter and to bring this auspicious match. You should feel proud that you have got such a good match at very less cost. If you keep conditions he will run away”.

Then Sumati immediately replied that you took money from us to give dowry to sourav when my husband is alive. Immediately Devoleena replied that now you are taunting me for the amount didi. Even we were bearing your expenses at free of cost (Sumati doesn’t know that Shomik has given money to her brother) Sumati brother signaled his wife to stop and assured his sister that he will tell all her fears to groom and asked not to take worry. 

Next day early morning, he left to groom Chandrachur house (who disguised as old man in front of  Sumati brother and started walking with stick) and took money from him. He told that his sister Kalindi’s husband has passed away (actually his grand mother and he lied to mama as his sister) so she cannot come for marriage, but warned mama that no mistake should be happened and marriage rituals should happen perfectly. He assured and left the place.

Chandrachur asked his grand mother the reason for killing Yogendra and made them to move to Devipur and paying in reverse to get Bonditha.” Kalindi replied : “Bonditha’s father is my nephew, despite of my warnings and emotional blackmail, he confessed in Panchayat that your father is guilty of your mother. He made us to leave Krishnanagar, and we struggled a lot in different place. I came to know that he had not even informed about us to his wife and daughter. When we killed him, I covered my face with blanket and Bonditha had not seen my face. When she awake, she listened her father screaming addressing me as Peshi. Till now I am not sure if Bonditha rememberers this or not.”  Then Chandrachur asked “we have killed him as revenge. If necessary we will also kill Sumati and Bonditha. What’s the need for this marriage? I cannot leave my lifestyle for this girl who had not even entered womanhood. “ 

Kalindi slapped him and told that “ Due to this addiction  for woman, your father was killed mercilessly . Nobody had supported us during his cremation. If you behave in this way, then you will also get the same death. We are so much tensed due to your abusive behavior you need to disguise as old man. Bonditha’s fate is too good as told by astrologer of Krishnanagar when I met him in Deenpur. The astrologer predicted that Bonditha will bring good luck to sasural, her husband is long lived, will love each other eternally. Also her children will have a bright future. The only disadvantage is she will become an educated person and reach sky. Only her father thinks about education, we killed him . If she is made as your wife, then nobody in this world will think about her education. We will make her caged to house only, will go to krishnanagar and start our work once agin. After Yogendra’s demise, no doctor had took his place and people are going to Tulsipur as my enemy’s son is a doctor now.” 

Chandrachur interrupted and asked “ what is the need to send shomik to Kolkata. We could have approached for alliance through him only, what is the necessity of Bonditha’s mama mami” 

She replied “ Shomik loves his late brother and his daughter Bonditha. They were now the relatives of Tulsipur RCs. What if he takes their help? We cannot take any risk. I know that Sumati brother and sister in law are highly commercial and very selfish. So it is easy to buy them. I told them not to inform about marriage to Sampoorna also so that news may spread to Tupur and RCs May also know about it. We don’t know who are our enemies and from where obstacles come. Now don’t think much and get ready for marriage tonight. From tomorrow Bonditha’s destiny will be changed forever”.  

In Tulsipur: on the same day in Tulsipur, Anirudh went to Soudamini house. Bhaumik , Dida received him happily. Bhaumik recollected the previous day discussion with Binoy telling him : “Accept to Anirudh conditions now and later Soudamini’s love will take him to London. Once they get married, Anirudh will be busy in  married life, doesn’t think much about his mentor, social activities and all.” Bhaumik asked to meet saudamini who is waiting on terrace. Even Saudamini spoke softly by wrapping her hands around his neck and assured that she will not interrupt his social activities, but at the same time he should also spend time with her. Anirudh assured of it, he told that he will tell all those which she was waiting eagerly from long period to listen from him after 2 days from his return. He took leave. 

Sourav and Sampoorna came with munshi to meet childhood friend Anirudh. Anirudh and Sourav embraced with joy. When munshi warned Sourav to be in limits, Trilochan told that they are childhood friends and moreover we don’t believe in these differences unless our traditions are not broken. Anirudh also told that Sourav is like my brother. He wished Sampoorna and told that he is going to Devipur village. Sampoorna is happy to listen this. She rushed to her house and brought Rashagulla handi , requested Anirudh to give it to her sister. He smilingly accepted it. 

Surender came in car at the same time to pick up Anirudh. Suddenly father, mother and 3months pregnant daughter came there and requested Surender to help them. He asked what is their problem. They told that a guy named Chandrachur has cheated their daughter, made her pregnant and now marrying another girl in Devipur village today. Please help us else we all should commit suicide and take our life. Surender assured that he will do justice, will not leave him. Anirudh asked them to join us. He told that he will drive the car and they all left to Devipur  village hurriedly in car.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Kalindi suffered in her marriage but that did not teach her sympathy for other women.

coderlady thumbnail

The middle aged lady Bonditha saw must have been Kalindi. She wanted revenge.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh brought about peace between the two villages again. But Kalindi is still out there.

coderlady thumbnail

Tupur is heavily influenced by her mother. She will always be a roadblock.

coderlady thumbnail

Soudamini wants Anirudh to live according to her own desires. They are not in sync.

coderlady thumbnail

Why do they want Bondita to be married to that evil guy?

coderlady thumbnail

Soudamini is playing a game thinking she can change Anirudh later. 

coderlady thumbnail

Everyone is on their way to stop Bondita's wedding. Hope they reach in time.

coderlady thumbnail

Kanilndi wants Bondita for her good fortune. But she is highly mistaken if she thinks she can get good fortune for herself and her useless son that way.