Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

What I meant to say was, all those pandits kept saying Bondita will have a good fortune etc. But then they always mentioned the negative factor that she would be highly educated. Education for a woman was just not acceptable to them.

coderlady thumbnail

Soudamini is an expert manipulator. She easily fooled everyone.

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coderlady

What I meant to say was, all those pandits kept saying Bondita will have a good fortune etc. But then they always mentioned the negative factor that she would be highly educated. Education for a woman was just not acceptable to them.

as it is a previous generation (the story belongs to 1920s time) where women have struggled a lot.

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Part 7: Bondita's education, Brijwasi and Hiramandi tracks

Anirudh thanked Somnath and Rabinder with delight and Sumati also came and thanked them. They left for the camp. Later Anirudh brought her pot full of roshogullas and she is happily eating it. Sumati thanked Anirudh for solving this problem. She remembered her husband while talking and became emotional. Anirudh asked about Yogendra’s Peshi. 

She told that my husband didn’t tell about his Peshi anytime. He told that Shomik told me about their Peshi and gave her complete details of what he know about Kalindi and Chandrachur. He asked her to leave to Devipur village today only and she agreed. He enquired about Kalindi in krishnanagar and met her step daughter, he learnt from her that she is too harsh and her son and grandson lust for women. He came to conclusion that Chandrachur has lust for Bonditha and he should be very careful about her protection.

They returned to Tulsipur. Trilochan and Gowri are extremely delighted to know that her problem is solved. Binoy, Bhaumik who were present there discussing about business matters are highly irritated. Bhaumik left their house with frustration.  Saudamini’s 10 days puja is over and  on 10th day Bonditha participated  in all rituals and  served priests. They blessed Bonditha more than Saudamini and this made her to fume with more jealousy.

Anirudh took a test of Bonditha in his study room, asked her to write whatever she knows. She is able to read and write books In Hindi, basic mathematics of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, time,...etc. but she can read only English letters and cannot pronounce it. He started teaching English subject and told that he will arrange a private tutor for her. 

Gowri came and asked her to learn household works, she shouldn’t also become Kushal gruhalakshmi. While arguing this, village people came and asked Trilochan to come to panchayat immediately. They asked the reason.  They told that a woman is attacked by a snake. All of them rushed to the spot. 

It is told by villagers that a woman while going for bathing and cleaning purpose early in the morning is attacked by venomous snake and she is dead in spot. Her parents are weeping to the core. Anirudh shouted on them “what’s the use of crying when you aren’t ready to get rid of problem? Who said bathing in open area is a part of custom? You are ready to give up your lives for your stubbornness but you are not willing to protect your esteem, respect. Today snake has attacked,tomorrow if an eve teaser harms or behaves in a disrespectful way, what will you do? Listen to me. Spend amount for building washrooms in your house. It is good for your safety and for health. I respect you as my sisters and mother.  You need not scare of anyone, feel ashamed and insecured daily.” They were in thoughts, didn’t utter any word. 

Anirudh asked village head to build toilets first in his house so that everybody will follow him. Even Sourav came forward and agreed with Anirudh. Although munshi is annoyed he kept quiet there. 

Bonditha came forward and told that till 2 days before even she suffered with a problem to go to washroom, initially I have also preferred to go to river. But after using toilet in home, I felt so secured. I can change my clothes securely in my room. I needn’t worry that if anyone are coming. This is to protect women’s respect. We need not worry that anyone are coming.” Trilochan and Gowri annoyed that she spoke in public about her problem, but Anirudh admired her saying “Bravo Bonditha”. When Bonditha spoke, another girl of her age burst into tears and told that I am being harassed by a stranger daily while going for bathing, unable to wear my clothes nearby river.” 

Then Anirudh immediately shouted “ Is this enough, what will you gain with your stubborn  thoughts? Don’t make them to feel that it is a curse to born as woman.” Girl’s father came with folded hands and apologized for this and told that he will spend money for building toilets. Other 2 persons also agreed with him. All felt happy and left to home. 

Trilochan rebuked on Anirudh for allowing Bonditha to speak in public, but Anirudh reminded “kaka, can’t you see that when Bonditha has shown courage to speak initially other girl also spoke about her problem.we should appreciate it. I believe that Bonditha will definitely be a role model for all women in one day.” 

Next day Trilochan asked Gowri to keep Bonditha busy in household works so that Anirudh can’t educate her, and Gowri made her wake up early in the morning and taught her to make tea, coffee, cocoa milk, for all men.  When she is making her to prepare food, Anirudh insisted her hands are to hold a pen not any 🥄. But Bonditha insisted that she will also learn cooking along with studying. When Anirudh left with anger, Gowri suggested that he will change accordingly, but don’t give up to learn cooking and household chores.

Later, she went with coconut shells and asked him to take one. And told that she would like to focus on studies and household chores. She doesn’t want to disappoint any of them, She also told that my father used to say whatever we learn in life, it won’t go worthless. 

He told that it will be more stressful to focus on both things at a time. Multitasking is impossible. She replied that even he is also working as a lawyer and taking care of me. Isn’t it multitasking. It may be difficult but not impossible. You only taught me to be courageous and ready to accept challenges in life. Then why can’t I do it. So please give me a chance. 

Anirudh convinced and accepted. He told that he will arrange a private tutor. He spoke with soudamini’s tutor and he accepted. Anirudh informed about teacher’s arrival at 11 o’clock and he went to court. 

As per soudamini’s instructions, Master spoke discouragingly and when she saw stick she is scared. He beat her when she did a mistake out of fear. She remembered how she won her bed wetting problem by having courage, remembered Anirudh and enduring the pain. But Gowri saw this, reprimanded him for raising hand on girl and asked him to wait till Anirudh comes. 

When Bonditha tried to convince kaki, she told that get educated doesn’t mean that beating students. Still she has solved the maths problems given by him. He is unable to say anything. At the end of class, She told that you are a teacher, if you beat the students with stick, you are insulting education. Saying so she left. 

In the evening when Anirudh came Master, Gowri and Bonditha are waiting for him in study room, He asked the reason and they complained that she is not concentrating on studies. It may be tough to teach her. Anirudh asked not to say like this, she is capable girl. He recollected and shared the incident of how she explained Tapur about Akbar Birbal story with page no.s.  

He told that yes, she can only tell stories and nothing more than that. But in higher classes by reading only stories will not work. Gowri came with Bonditha and Gowri told that she herself saw him beating Bonditha with a stick and shown the scar on her hand. Anirudh is moved away by this, but master told that “initially I spoke softly and tried to explain her , but she is not paying attention.” Anirudh looked suspiciously and came forward and looked into his eyes and asked what are you teaching. Teacher became tensed and told by stammering T....Time lesson. He asked Time lesson. How did Bonditha reply you. 

Master told that she is not paying attention. Bonditha is about to reply something. But Anirudh asked her not to speak in middle. He brought one clock and asked what is the time. She replied correctly. He changed time and asked what is the time now. Still she replied correctly. This has gone for 3, 4 times and all the time she gave correct answers. Anirudh gave a serious look and master is highly tensed. 

Anirudh confronted him for his behavior. He started drama that everyone are pointing finger on him. Then why did you make me as a teacher to his wife. It is not her cup of tea. Anirudh hold master’s collar and told that “I know about Bonditha. She won’t lie to me. It is you who have stammered. Fine if you are not interested in educating her you could have told me. I didn’t expect this from the person who gave Saudamini a good education will show partiality on another girl". 

He told that “Even I didn’t expect this from you Anirudh, the person who loved my student Soudamini  has married another girl for some non sense reasons. I consider Saudamini as my daughter. Why did you betray her?” 

Anirudh asked kaki to take Bonditha and apply lep for her, they both left. Anirudh replied to master that he has done this to save little girl’s life. You are a master, how could speak Ill of little girl .

Master told that I am concerned about Saudamini. Bhomik babu has helped  me many times. I felt so bad that his daughter's alliance is broken because of this girl. If you stop me no one can teach her in this village. She will not get educated. Anirudh told that you only teach for money and don't care about ethics and values. But you cannot stop her and asked him to leave. Master left fuming. 

Later he came to Bondita's room Gowri reprimanded him for being so rigid. Even she teach her house hold works not by taunting. But master is too strict.  Anirudh replied"master may be strict, but education is not an enemy it is a friend in everyone's life. It is such a friend which will never leave you in any stage and give you a ray of hope and light whenever darkness is around you." Gowri left thinking "you are such an impossible person" Bondita told ' I like stories, but I am unable to understand science, social subjects. It is very confusing." He asked " which part you didn't get" She told about sun, moon earth He took for awhile came up with good pictures, and explained about it. She felt delighted and shown her curiosity to learn and jumped with joy by clapping 👏 her hands. He told that We will have classes in evening after I come from court, in free time you have to revise whatever I teach you and she nodded. 

Saudamini just came and listened it, tried to discourage Bonditha that it is not possible to learn all things at a time, but Bonditha firmly told that she will learn everything taught by birristera Babu and kaki sasuma. He smiled and she thought that I have to do something that divert Anirudh’s attention. 

She has done fake drama of suicide, and a doctor (as told by her) fake that she is suffering with severe depression and has to be given utmost care and attention. She should be taken care by loved ones. RC family, Bhaumik, Dida are present there.

Dida pretended weeping told “who will take care of this girl? This is the age to get married and settle in sasural. But she is becoming ill day by day. I am becoming old and her father is busy in business. Who will take care of her?” Bhaumik also told that he should leave to London as a part of their business expansion. Anirudh kept silent thinking that it is better if I stay away so that she should get habituated to reality. Bonditha felt bad for pari didi, told that she will take care.

Anirudh first sent Bondita for a work, later told that it would be better if they shift to London, as Saudamini  is also interested to live in London. Bhaumik, Binoy, Saudamini, Dida didn’t expect this from him, Bhaumik stammered that “I will be busy in office. How can I take care of her?” Anirudh replied “Why not ? You also take Dida with you. (Bhaumik is about to say something , but Anirudh rubbed off and told) you may say that Dida cannot adjust to foreign culture. It is not a big deal. You have the capacity to arrange a foreign maid to be of helpful to Saudamini . By seeing London environment mini will become cheerful and will quickly adopt that environment. Don’t worry I will make arrangements for your journey.”  Bhaumik and Dida hold the hands of Anirudh pleaded him to marry Saudamini. 

He immediately rejected and told “Dida! I know that mini is so conscious about her beauty since childhood. She doesn’t dare to harm herself. I don’t want to find out if she really committed suicide or not! If she had really done also let me clarify one thing that I am a married person. I didn’t meet Bonditha before our marriage. But when I defended her and requested society not to do sati ritual for her, society started gossiping that I am fond of her. When society didn’t leave a little girl, why will they leave a grownup woman. It will be better for Both of us if we stay separately. She will also get habituated to reality.” 

Saudamini came and taunted that “Wah Anirudh! After marrying another girl your childhood friend had become cheater in your eyes. Am I correct? What did you see in this Bonditha? She is too young. When she become old enough are you ready to make her your wife in all means? Are you sure that she will love you wholeheartedly? You are planning her to get educated. After being highly qualified, will she look at you? Till then, are you ready to lead a bachelor life? What will you gain by this? If you marry me, as I know you from childhood I can look after your needs , I insist “all your needs” far better than Bonditha. Think again. In our society man can do many marriages as per his convenience. No one will point finger on him. That too you belong to zamindar family. Who will raise finger? So don’t reject me.” 

Bhaumik also told “Take wise decision Anirudh. Bonditha doesn’t have proper family background and property. But my entire property belongs to Saudamini. If you marry my daughter no one from Bonditha’s side will come and hold your collar.”

Dida told “you both love each other sincerely. Why do you want to give pain to yourself and my grand daughter. Just leave the path of thrones and opt the path of flowers. Everything will be fine. Don’t spoil your life for a worthless promises and ideals”.

Anirudh smiled and replied “Why should I take time Dida? I will tell answer right now. At any cost and at any circumstances, I am not going to leave Bonditha’s hand. I consider her as my lifetime responsibility. When she get well qualified and interested in another person, I will let her to choose her own life. I will not bother in her decisions. And coming to my personal life, I know about my father, Saudamini and Bhaumik Babu well. You only consider about your desires. I cannot leave my ideals. I want to live in my ideals and principles. I am not a weak hearted person to look after my pleasures and happiness.

According to me, polygamy is a wrong concept which I am not going to adopt at any circumstances. I go against superstitious beliefs, but not to marraige rituals which are ever pure. So please move on and don’t bother me.” 

Binoy warned to behave properly with elders and not to cross limits. Anirudh told that he is trying to be in limits as given by society. Saying so he and RC family left. Saudamini family and Binoy  were highly irritated with him. 

Bonditha is slowly habituating to studies. Somnath came from camp and happy to meet his family. He is impressed that Bonditha is studying and asked Tupur also to continue studies in free time, but she rubbed off. He thought that she will not change so easily. Whenever she is unable to learn anything, he cheered her up with playing piano “hum honge kamyab..ek din..” she became delighted and motivated by the song. 

She is daily observing Bhatuk going to school, his friends coming for him, his notebooks, school bag, tiffen Box, chitchatting with friends and dreamt of going to school. She requested Anirudh about it. He told that he will speak to principal about it, next day went to meet him. Initially he refused but melted for Anirudh’s request told that admissions for next year will start after 2 months and she has to write written test, a signature by vice chancellor is also required. Anirudh agreed and left. He happily told about it with Bonditha and family members. 

Trilochan, Gowri first expressed their disapproval but Anirudh insisted. Gowri felt that let her enter womanhood, I will make her life revolve around Anirudh. 

After some days, a new saint Brijwasi came into Tulsipur and started influencing with his words that God speaks with him, told devotees to give offerings. Trilochan, Gowri went for Darshan and also took Tupur, Bonditha with them. They prayed for Tupur’s pregnancy and Bonditha to enter womanhood sooner. Brijwasi heard it, saw Bonditha and thought that she has perfect voice to speak on behalf of god. 

Brijwasi  scared them that  stars have recently affected in Tupur kundli, Bonditha’s kundli is good  I can see by observing their face only. He told about their nature which Trilochan Gowri were amazed. Brijwasi asked her to send her for penance on behalf of family members  as long as I stay in tulsipur. He insisted that only Bonditha’s kundli has capability to remove family problems and asked to send Tupur to him separately on poornima day. Bonditha should come in the morning. They agreed ignorantly. 

When they came in the evening, Somnath told that he will be going to Deenpur daily for some days and will be late in night, they told about Brijwasi to both brothers. Both of them discouraged elders and their wives not to come into fake saints words, god will not expect devotees huge amount of offerings,...all. But they are not ready to agree.

Bonditha asked Anirudh about it in detail which annoyed elders. He explained about it and asked her not to come into other’s words so easily. In this era, god will help in the form of human beings only. Humanity is the only divine thing. Somnath also insisted not to send Tupur alone to Brijwasi. But Tupur is willing to go.

In the next day morning, when Bonditha is studying in free time, sampoorna came running and emotionally told that “Surmani ma and sasurji are harassing her to bring more dowry from her parents. Viraj ma is not telling anything. They are not allowing me to talk privately with Sourav. So Sourav is also angry on me. I heard that Brijwasiji is impressed with you. Please help me in meeting him. I want to explain my problem to him.please”

Bonditha told “Birristera Babu and Somnath jamai Babu doesn’t believe in him. Birristera Babu asked me not to meet him. We shall tell your problem to him only, he will help you.”

But Sampoorna convinces Bonditha telling “ Anirudh jamai Babu is revolutionary, he doesn’t believe in god, and always keep on arguing about beliefs and traditions as superstitions. Please don’t tell him anything about my problem. I swear that I will give up my life if you do this.” 

Tupur comes and taunt Bonditha telling “why will she help you Sampoorna. She has made your parents get insulted in Devipur village, only looked after her mother welfare.  She will not help anyone, only wants to remain in good books of her Patibabu.”

Bonditha looked at both of them helplessly, after a few seconds Tupur caught Bonditha’s hands told that “Bonditha! I want to become mother. If a baby is born, everyone in our family will be happy. I will become mother, your Somnath jamayi Babu will become father. Anirudh and Bhatuk will become chachas, you will become chachi and masi.sasurji, sasuma will become dada, dadi. Everyone will be happy. You can play with my child. You can hold him. If you help me, I can never forget your help and Will be happy with you like Tapur.” 

Sampoorna also told “Even my life will be settled after this. I can live happily with my husband and even I will have a child. You will become masi to my child also.” Bonditha attracted to little kids felt happy.

Gowri also came and encouraged her to go for penance. Bonditha agreed, But raised doubt that if I lie I cannot stand infront of Durga maa and my Patibabu. Gowri gave examples from mythology that lying for own people will not be a sin, Durga maa will not be angry on you. She nodded and promised both of them that she will help them and solve their problems. Both the sisters hugged her and Gowri patted her head affectionately.  She felt that she should help them at any cost and prayed to Durga ma to give strength. 

She woke up early in the morning, finished all the work given by Anirudh. When he went to court, Gowri took Bonditha and went to Brijwasi cottage. He asked Gowri to leave and she left🤦‍♀️. He gave her slokas and asked her to recite and tell accordingly. She has done it. Brijwasi fakes everyone that kanhaji is giving answers and collected huge offerings. 

Anirudh agitated when poor people are taking loan from others to give offerings and some women are taking medicines given by him as remedy for their problem. Even Somnath felt bad that people are believing Brijwasi magic rather than his treatment. 

Bondita felt burden by hiding the truth from Anirudh, he came home fuming with anger about people ignorance and being moron. She gained courage, woke him up from sleep, and told everything. 

Initially, he is shocked and rebuked on her. But she told with tears that from last few hours I hardly gained courage to tell the truth. If you irked on me, then I cannot dare once again to tell the truth. Everyone in the village and our elders are also believing him, so it is his responsibility to prove their thoughts are wrong. She challenged him to prove that he is correct. Anirudh accepted his challenge.

He asked her to go daily as kaki told her, he will foil his plan.Next day, she left to Brijwasi cottage and chanting Slokas. Anirudh secretly reached there and Started taking photos with hand camera. He observed how brijwasi is fooling villagers by making Bondita secretly hide in a room below the floor.

He sent Brijwasi photos to Calcutta police station to find any case against him. Anirudh Bondita secretly went near treasure where brijwasi hid all the offerings, packed them all and returned home. He got a call from Calcutta police and asked him to come there once. He asked Bondita to be utmost careful, so that he returns back with police and make him arrested. This should not be revealed to anyone unless he comes back.  and started to Calcutta. 

Next day (on poornima day), Tupur and Sampoorna went to Brijwasi cottage alone, (took permission from Trilochan and Gowri on prescribed day by Brijwasi )and he with his follower started abusing them. They understood his true colours started running from there. Bondita who came in search of them hit the men with sticks and stones available and asked her sisters to run away from there. 

In a fit of rage, she unknowingly revealed that police are coming to arrest them for their deceit, and her Patibabu already took away all the offerings and will return back to public. He understood his condition and infuriated Brijwasi abducted Bondita.

Tupur and Sampoorna while returning to haveli, suddenly Tupur got stomach ache and heavy bleeding started and fainted. Sampoorna hurriedly went and called RC family members. 

Just then, Somnath came with his parents, brought her into house. Seeing her heavy bleeding he suspected something wrong and called another doctor. The other male gynaecologist came  and checked her and told that she suffered with miscarriage.

Gowri is astonished and asked “when did her periods skip?” Somnath replied “This month only. She told me that 10 days have passed but her periods have not started. I thought to take some more days and take her for test. I didn’t expect this would have happened.” He spoke with other doctor and gave her medicines strictly instructed to take rest. Trilochan and Gowri are dejected that they lost their heir.

Somnath started asking sampoorna "Where did they go? Why are they coming by running as if someone are at their back. What happened?"

She started crying but couldn't say any word. Even sourav reached there and asked the matter. After a while, Anirudh reached there with Calcutta police and asked 'where is brijwasi? Why there are no one in cottage?'

Sampoorna with tears explained everything, all are astonished to listen this. Anirudh is completely shattered to listen this, fell on ground as if he is lost his life. 

Meanwhile, Soudamini came with villagers and started doing hungama that Bondita eloped with brijwasi, started blabbering about Bondita . Enraged Anirudh, hold her neck and shouted on everyone to stop non sense. 

He revealed everyone that brijwasi is a fraud who cheated in many places on the pretext of devotion and had shown photographs with different getups. He had also shown how he cheated Tulsipur people with the photos taken by him. 

They stated crying about their lost wealth but police had handed over everything and all left. He reprimanded everyone not to be as morons, god will not ask them for wealth, but only he wants pure devotion, humanity towards others, etc. They all apologized and left. 

Brijwasi aide suggested him that we shall give her to Tarabhai of Hiramandi. 

Inspector Gagan suggested that Brijwasi have  influence in Hiramandi, he had taken few girls also before to Hiramandi, we should not waste time and should leave to Calcutta to get her back. 

When Bondita gained consciousness and about to escape, man of Tarabhai hit Brijwasi and his aide and told that don’t you dare to touch a girl. Actually he pretended it. He told Bonditha that Brijwasi is very dangerous and has henchmen all over the city. He promised that he will take her back to Tulsipur once everything settles. 

Before leaving Anirudh confronted kaki, that why did she send her bahus to Brijwasi, although he knew he want to listen from her.she with tears revealed everything and how the 3 ladies have requested her to do this." 

Somnath came and shouted " so you believe in Brijwasi more than your son. Am I right ma? So this is the reason Tupur has suffered miscarriage. Do you know she is in very delicate situation at present. Why do you always want your stubbornness to win ? Why you elders can't give space in our own life? I thought to take her to doctor , do all tests within 7 days. Meanwhile all this has happened."  Tupur slowly came there and shattered to know that she got aborted, Bondita is abducted by Brijwasi, felt guilty for all the mishaps.

Somnath is badly affected and burst into tears. Anirudh consoled him by embracing. He spoke with kaki “why kaki! Why always superstitious beliefs are important than your own people? Why? Until when you will keep on believing this fake things.? How long?...Don’t your daughter in laws have any worth. If anyone calls them, will you send them so easily."

He promised by keeping camphor with fire on his hand and promised that he won’t return unless he find Bonditha and will return with her only. If anyone in this village blames her, I will leave this village with her permanently. This is ARC’s promise."

Anirudh reached Kolkata with Gagan, started complaining against Brijwasi in other ps and gave Bonditha’s photographs. 

At the same time, Rasiya Bhai came and started arguing with constable about her money. She saw the photograph of Bonditha recollected that she is brought to Hiramandi recently. She grabbed the photo from him and asked Anirudh “who are you and why you came in search of her? “ he immediately asked “Do you know her?” She replied yes. And asked who are you to her. He replied that she is his wife, she is abducted by a person who fakes as saint. So I came in search of her. Initially Rasiya bai didn’t believe him and taunted that you sold her in Hiramandi.

Anirudh fiercely replied that he is not a characterless person to do such heinous act. I will get her back at any cost. He pleaded with folded hands to let him know in detail about the place. She told that it is an area where every girl or woman will daily see the hell. She promised to help him. He asked to check and tell if she is there or not. She agreed and he stayed opp to Tarabhai place.

Sourav has heard everything in RC haveli while Somnath and Anirudh confronting Gowri and came to know how his wife is harassed. He shouted on his father, Surmani ma for torturing his wife, told that we will leave them and lead our life separately. Munshi tried to raise hand, but Sourav caught it and answered “ you already lost your respect in my eyes, don’t fall much more so that I cannot see you in my entire life.” Saying so, they both left munshi house, decided to go to other village to look after any work. He asked her to go to her parents house but she clearly refused and told that she will be with him only. They decided to take Trilochan, Gowri blessings and leave. 

When they learnt about Sourav, sampoorna condition they asked them to stay in haveli only. They allotted  a job to Sourav and given a nearby small house to them. With gratitude they took blessings and left. 

Later he came to know that Anirudh is struggling alone and decided to be of his help reached Kolkata. 

In Tulsipur, Somnath emotionally asked Tupur “why are you not listening to me. Where am I doing less to you. If you are not interested in me, just tell the fact, I won’t bother you. I will make arrangements that you will lead your life happily with your parents, if you wish you can marry other..” suddenly Tupur  fell on his feet to apologize. She requested him to apologize once and for all for all her entire faults. She won’t trouble him again. I don’t want another person or any other thing in my life. Due to ignorance, I came into Brijwasi words. I promise you that I won’t trouble you anymore. I lost our child because of my foolishness. This is the tight slap in my entire life. I won’t do it."..saying so she fainted. Somnath placed her on bed and took care of her, although he had not forgiven her.

Sourav reached Kolkata, helped Anirudh in rescuing Bonditha and other Hiramandi girl’s after Anirudh recovered from the injury caused by stabbing him (These are evergreen episodes in bb history, even I don’t want to change anything in Hiramandi track).

In that process Rasiya bai gave her life, took promise from Anirudh to give life to the Hiramandi girls. He agreed and promised. They first went to Devipur village, went to meet Sumati as per Bonditha’s request. They met her, told the entire thing to her . Sumati thanked Anirudh for protecting her daughter like Rakshak Babu. She also thanked Sourav and requested to take care of sampoorna. She told that her parents might be greedy but she is too innocent and naive. Sourav nodded. They all left to Tulsipur. 

Anirudh has arranged accommodation for Hiramandi girls in old bungalow and asked Sourav to look after their necessities. 

Anirudh Bonditha reached RC haveli, Anirudh hesitating in mind if anyone may raise finger on her character. But delighted to see everyone have arranged grand welcome to her. Binoy expressions are unpredictable but still carried a hard smile. This time Tupur came with arti plate, done Bondita's gruhapravesh and embraced Bonditha with tears. She felt so happy for this, but Somnath gave a serious look to Tupur and spoke happily with Bonditha. She asked about Kaki sasumaa and evryone became serious.

coderlady thumbnail

part 6

Anirudh and Bondita have to fight a system that is set against women. An uphill task.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh was persistent and he did manage to solve her problem.

coderlady thumbnail

part 7

The family is dead set against educating Bondita. They just want her to cook and clean.

coderlady thumbnail

Bondita offered the right compromise. She will learn household tasks as well as get educated.

coderlady thumbnail

Saudamini has no self respect. She is even willing to marry a married man.

coderlady thumbnail

These people keep believing all these babas who are fake and take advantage of people.