Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Bondita is starting to practice. That is a good development for her.

coderlady thumbnail

Poor people facing the powerful greedy ones. At least this team will try to fight for them.

coderlady thumbnail

The opposition has resorted to intimidation to get their way.

coderlady thumbnail

They will have to keep an eye on Ornab. He might cause trouble.

coderlady thumbnail

Anirudh is smart. He knows who he is dealing with.

coderlady thumbnail

Aruna was deceived by her husband. Unless he changes his ways, she may be better off without him.

coderlady thumbnail

Aruna's own parents are not standing by her. Where is this girl to go?

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Part 47 FF: Barrister babu Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary fierce avatar 🔥🔥🔥

On the way to Aruna's home Bondita took her to a clinic made check up with lady British doctor, who told that she is 3 months pregnant, very anaemic and should not take stress, should have complete rest and suggested some medicines.

Bondita personally bought all the medicines, packed some food and fruits, sent driver aside for a while and made her forcefully have it in car. Aruna is moved by Bondita's affection and embraced her by crying. Bondita also consoled her and told that she will try her level best to get justice. 

Bondita felt that Aruna is right now unable to speak anything, looking like very tired she should have rest for 2 days and will meet then to know what she is expecting in her marriage- does she want to stay with her husband or part her ways. . On the way Bondita also packed some fruits and both left to Aruna's parents house. 

Before entering her parents house Bondita asked Aruna to stay strong if her father say any harsh words

Aruna's father stopped her before entering the house. He started lashing on Aruna that not to come inside, characterless ,. Blah...blah.

Her mother is looking helplessly with tears. Bondita shouted on Aruna father to stop his nonsense. Neighbours of beside houses started looking at them strangely. Aruna father felt ashamed and demanded her to speak in low voice. Bondita asked him to keep his respect and let us both allow inside else she is ready to forget his age and won't hesitate to gather public and insult him. 

His face colour is drained and reluctantly allowed inside. Aruna mother is about to come near daughter but her husband commanded to stop with his eyes. She stopped in middle. 

He asked Bondita : who are you.

Bondita: I am Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, I am going to plead Aruna's case. Before that I came to talk to you. 

Aruna father: What is there to talk with me Bondita ji? ( Showing his hand to his daughter)This girl has crossed all limits of shame and .. Aruna's heart is shattered with her father's accusations.

Bondita interrupted with a dark voice: You see, I already told you to keep your respect. If you say anything against your daughter I will become more aggressive. What mistake had she done? It is you who have got married to that Srijit? You know from starting itself they are money minded, that they are demanding huge dowry and kept on taunting you but still you didn't step back, didn't cancel the alliance and hell bent on getting her married. Why did you proceed with this alliance? did she become that much of burden to you? Instead of cancelling this alliance you begged for their mercy. 

Whatever Aruna did was taught by you. Isn't it or not? Aren't you the one who have taught to listen to husband, always obey his commands,never refuse his word. And she followed it. She believed in your words, the ethics, morals you taught her and became close with her husband. Perhaps by this time, if she is in her sasural and made relationship with her husband and got pregnant, then would you raise the finger on her character. Won't you be happy for your daughter becoming pregnant and you will be maternal grandfather? Instead of holding your son in law's collar and reprimanding him you are shouting on your blood...your daughter and your upbringing. Chi.. Don't you have moral values first? 

Bondita then came to Aruna's mother and asked in a trembled voice that even you also left your daughter? What to say?  

Bondita came forward and asked emotionally: why did you leave her in sasural compound? If she is dead then will you be happy that your prestige and dowry amount will be saved. Isn't it?

Aruna father raised voice but Bondita also shouted to keep his voice low. She intentionally gone beyond her limits blamed them that these kind of parents are more burden and cursed to any girl rather than her outsider husband and sasural. 

Bondita knew that she should not say all these but it is quite necessary to give reality check to them else in the upcoming days if they have to face any kind of situation which she is imagining of the worst from Srijit family they shouldn't be shattered and become weak. Else Aruna can also not stand strong. 

Aruna's parents both emotionally hurt and started shedding tears. He told that he got scared of reputation, prestige in society. How can we prove to the world that she became pregnant only because of husband. No one knows about it. 

They both fell on knees on ground and bursted into tears. Aruna is also weeping inconsolably. 

Bondita hold both their shoulders, and asked them to sit, she sat near them on her knees 'You see, I am a barrister and I will prove your daughter's innocence to the entire world. I will make your son in law Srijit scream on top of his lungs and announce to the entire world that he is the father of your daughter's child. Keep this as a promise from my side. Right now your daughter Aruna is too weak and 3 months pregnant. She need to take complete rest. This time she need your support. If anything goes wrong, if either she or her child leave this world will you excuse yourself? I am telling you that you can't even imagine how much of guilty you will face. So please don't push her away. You just take care of her health. Remaining everything I will manage.'

She had given her phone number of her office and house and once again told that she is Barrister Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary , wife of Anirudh Roy Chowdhary who always fight for the justice of women. He is also owner of Bangal khabar newspaper. So we are ready to go for any extent to get justice to your daughter. Don't think of society. They don't have other work than gossiping about others. Tell everyone proudly that your daughter is pure and Diamond. May be the entire society will taunt you for 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, 10 times, ...100 times, then atleast 101 time they will start believing you. Remember that for a child Mother is the only truth and father is a belief. If that father doesn't believe mother means..then he have to pay worst for this. Your son in law and his money minded parents will pay worst. I will make sure.' 

Aruna mother with tears: Bondita beta, they already got another alliance who are ready to transfer their entire property on the name of Srijit. That girl's parents also believed that our daughter is characterless and more eager to fix their daughter's match with Srijit. Then in this situation how can you make everything sort out. You may win the case but not let melt Srijit heart for Aruna.

Bondita smiled , took Aruna's mother hands into hers and said 'You see kaki ji, whatever you are thinking as Srijit and his family's strength that is actually a weakness or weak point for them. Now I got a Clear picture how to play with them. Thankyou for sharing me this important information. He is gone now. He will come to your daughter. That is for sure '

Aruna mother: Even we also went and begged that girl's parents but they didn't pay attention to us. 

Bondita: Right after this you will not beg anyone. Remember it. You will not beg, you will not fold hands infront of anyone. 

Aruna parents folded hands infront of Bondita, she stopped them and told them to take care of their daughter, I shall file a case tomorrow only before that I want to have a proper discussion and more details about Srijit. So you please cheer up her and take care. 

Moreover take all precautions of her food, Don't give her any outside food especially from strangers who may try to give either poisonous or any harmful food for baby in the name of Prasad of God, don't take it at all, don't entertain any strangers, even your close relatives sympathised words or taunts unless justice is served to your daughter.

Turning to Aruna, Bondita said: don't give any stamp print on any white papers. They may threaten you, scare you to the worst, but don't get scared. Real fact is they are hiding their fears and may try to pretend infront of you that you are a loser, hidden and unrevealed fact is they are real losers. If any trouble comes call either of these numbers I gave you. Tomorrow I will come early in the morning and before filing case only I want to know more details. So you take food and have sufficient sleep. Don't keep any tensions. If anyone pressurises you for anything ask them to talk to me. If you feel any insecurity here call me immediately. 

Aruna nodded and embraced , thanked Bondita for this favour. Bondita also took leave and left to home. 

On the way to home Bondita is thinking about the case. She has an extraordinary point with her, how to argue how to make Srijit confess, despite of how many false evidences Dheeraj, Srijit family produce. But the only doubt that is bothering her is if the way she thought is correct or not. 

On that afternoon Anirudh asked another journalist Bejoy of Bangal khabar to gather information about people residing near Lake where Basant is planning to construct a factory. Also about Basant Abhijeet personal details so that it will be useful for case. Infact he doesn't like appreciate these methods of knowing other's personal details, but the other party is sneaking into poor peoples lives and trying to spoil a nature gifted water Lake on which many of the common people are dependent on it. They may prove that they are doing favour for society by constructing a factory so that many of the families get employed but they are snatching the land from farmers and polluting the nature. In long run it will only give damage to many lives and their health. 

So he decided to convince Abhijeet and Basant in other methods not through court judgement. Ofcourse he can bring stay order from court make the land get alloted to farmers only but this will irk the opposite party and he too can't stay there in the land and keep on watching who are coming to spoil or snatch the land. Moreover one should have responsibility towards mother nature. He can't stop them all the time plotting against spoiling the fertility of land, lake and save farmers all the time . 

He thought of alternative plan and felt this could be fine. He thought to take Bondita's opinion about it. 

Just then Bondita came home after confronting Aruna parents and he went into kitchen and made coffee for both of them.He offered her coffee and she became Highly delighted. 

Later they both discussed each other's cases. Anirudh revealed that it's confirmed that Shubho and Ornab are backstabbers . She felt bad that her Patibabu gave chance in life by giving a job to average students Ornab and Shubho to prove their worth and they are plotting against him. He told that it's ok I will teach them lesson in their way only. 

He shared his idea that he is planning to arrange a party for both of them and befriend them and thinking to allot his own spare land on Bondita's insistence which is in other state which he bought an year ago and it will be apt for building a factory there . Generally whenever Anirudh have spare money which he earned in profits of Bangal khabar or through his barristry cases other than spending in society or women's welfare, he used to buy land, farms and house or invest in small scale business of reliable women self employment as per the advice given by Bondita. Some of them used to return back even though he restricts them. Moreover his kaka and father used to give his amount of share every year from their lands, businesses like they allot it to their brothers also. Bondita felt it is a good idea of alloting his spare land to Basant but expressed her doubt if they listen to him or not. 

He told that he will befriend Abhijeet whereas I will ask Baba (Binoy) to speak with Basant. She said ok. 

He asked about her case and she revealed everything about Aruna. He felt disgusted with Srijit and asked what is Aruna expecting from you, what kind of justice does she want.

Bondita told that right now she is not in a condition to talk about it I took her to doctor, bought medicines, fruits and food for her, gave reality check to her father and made them accept their daughter.

Anirudh: Shaabhash Bondita, khoob bhalo. 

Later she discussed her plan of how to proceed and argue in court to make him reveal the truth infront of Judge in the case if Aruna wants to have her husband back. 

He said the plan is ok . He suggested her some more ideas like : Find out if there is any relative like cousin or friend of Srijit who have soft corner for Aruna during marriage or during their secret meetings. Make sure that Dheeraj doesn't understand your plans, thoughts. She nodded. 

She hesitatingly discussed her another point if all the evidences are against Aruna then she want to use it. Anirudh is mesmerized for her point but she felt so guilty for this too much bold thought and bent her head with guilty and tried to tell him sorry for telling this kind of bold point infront of him. 

He cupped her cheeks and said there is nothing to feel sorry you are 100%right in your thought process. This is an excellent point Bondita, I am stunned. Yes we men should not have any audacity to raise point on woman's character being dependent on women for every step in our life. I am proud of you, Bravo Bondita, Bravo.

She felt happy for his complement. 

Next day Early morning Bondita started to Aruna house. She asked Anirudh to make her wear her Barrister robe and he done so. He kissed her forehead and wished all the best.. He told that today he is not coming to office but have separate unofficial meetings with Basant and Abhijeet. She asked to take care of his safety. He assured her his safety. 

She went to Aruna house and her mother is feeding milk to Aruna. Her parents wished Bondita and she asked permission to let her speak privately with Aruna. They both left. 

Bondita: Are you fine, Aruna?

Aruna: yes, Bondita ji.

Bondita: Good, can we talk? 

Aruna nodded. Bondita asked if she is okay with me as your barrister fighting on behalf of you.

Aruna said yes and raised doubt with sad tone - will I get justice, will my husband change his mind and take me to sasural. How can courts change the mind of a person.

Bondita took her hand into hers and said 'Aruna, I will be honest with you. As a barrister I shall strive my level best in court to prove your innocence. But no court , no judge can change a person mind.So you are willing to go to sasural and want to be with your husband.

Aruna sadly said yes. But I may not get respect and love there .

Bondita: Do you really want to go, Aruna? They may not treat you properly and you and your child will also have life threat. Each and every second will be breath taking and will be facing unnecessary taunts. You can't give good upbringing to your child. If you give birth to a boy and if they are crazy for their heir, then you won't be involved in parenting and upbringing your son. If you give birth to a girl and if they don't like girls then they won't bother about your daughter. You have to struggle hard to raise your daughter. Think well Aruna. I am not scaring you but it is my responsibility to tell you what may happen. 

Aruna thought for a while and started shedding tears. Bondita felt sad and apologized for scaring her. Aruna said it's ok Bondita ji, Srijit who used to speak softly with her, who used to shower love has turned like this a stone hearted person. 

Bondita: Aruna if you don't mind can I ask you personal questions. It is very necessary to assess his character.

Aruna: yes 

Bondita: Aruna, I want to know every detail about Srijit. Please don't mind for these personal questions. You have to open up infront of me and I promise that I will keep it as a top secret. Is Srijit used to be harsh or soft during your intimacy, I mean as soon as he comes to you will he speak to you or only focused on dragging you to bed? 

Aruna: Initially he used to talk to me and slowly started touching me, compelled me to touch him, kiss him, and asked me to dress as per his tastes, slowly he developed authority on me and later he used to command me. Initially for more than 3 months I never accepted it for further level I stopped him many times at the point the core process in this relationship, I mean love making is about to happen. He became very angry on me for stopping him. He also reprimanded me, commanded me that I am his wife, I am doing a sin of disobeying his commands. I also urged him to stop till I come to his house. But he felt offended and made me feel guilty that I am not having trust on him. He always used to ask me that when will my parents arrange money? How long will my father take time? I also asked him to wait till my parents come and have lunch or dinner with them. But he used to skip from there and kept on avoiding meeting my parents. 

Bondita understood that he is an escapist took his wife of poor family background as taken for granted and fulfilled his pleasures. Finally Bondita asked : what is his reaction when he came to know that you are pregnant. Atleast for a second did you see a spark in his face that he is going to become father. Think properly and tell Aruna.

Aruna thought for a while and said yes for a moment his eyes had that happiness when I hardly met him in a temple near his house and said, but immediately he got scared and told that he forgot an important work and hurriedly left. Unfortunately that is only our last encounter. 

Bondita: Is there any relative or friend from his side who support your jodi and to whom your husband is close.

Aruna: yes Bondita ji, his younger bua Parimala bua. During our post marriage rituals she is suggesting my sasurji and saas to leave this dowry and urged them to arrange suhaagraat for us. She supported me and told that Aruna bahu is so beautiful, looks like Goddess. Don't send her away. See your son also admires her by his looks. Why do you separate them for the sake of dowry. Atleast keep bahu with you and then talk to your samdhis for dowry. 

But as usual my saas sasur didn't pay attention to her words and asked her to keep quiet, stay away from this matter, if we don't take dowry everyone will feel that there is defect in our son. We also cannot raise our head with pride in our relatives circle. Bondita ji, I remember that my husband told that Srijit came to meet me secretly on advice of his Parimala bua only. She is very kind hearted woman. During our secret meetings I coincidentally once met her in temple and she saw a little bruise near my waist and she smirked sheepishly that her nephew is too naughty but blessed me and asked me to insist my parents to arrange dowry and go to sasural as soon as possible. We also tried to meet her after the confirmation of my pregnancy but her house is locked. 

Bondita: please give me her address.

Aruna mentioned her address and Bondita written herself. She has already brought some legal papers and explain Aruna about those papers, Aruna kept stamp on it. 

Bondita told that today only she will file a case and asked her to take rest. She left from there. 

When she is about to leave Aruna mother brought some breakfast for Bondita and insisted to take it..She told that food especially pickle is very tasty and Aruna mother told that Aruna is an excellent cook she knew how to make all kind of pickles, Bangali food and as well as English recipes such as cakes, bread recipes.

Bondita is amazed by Aruna's culinary skills and an idea hit her mind. At that moment she kept quiet and decided to implement it when time comes. 

Later she went to court filed petition against Srijit family about harassing Aruna for dowry and left her un mayka after marriage. She thought that the next day Srijit family receives Summon and after 3-4 days court sessions will start. 

She immediately went to Srijit bua Parimala house and saw the house locked. But something striked her mind. She pretended that she left and came through backdoor and shocked to see that the house members are using door from backside and pretending to outside world that there are no one. She cleverly found who is Parimala and confronted her for escaping from the truth. 

Parimala with tears told that her brother and sister in law (Srijit parents) had threaten us to keep quiet and offered money for my husband to keep quiet. So my husband came into their words and insisting me to stay away from Aruna.

Just then Parimala husband came but she is dragged away by him but Bondita stopped him and confronted for running away from truth she introduced herself and threatened him that Srijit parents are going to be arrested and will you also join them for taking bribes from them. 

He came into her words but expressed his fear to her. She assured their safety and urged him to send Parimala to court at any cost once the hearing starts and return back the money they offered after she has given her confession because the money which you have taken as bribe is the cost of a desparate girl tears and you will also have to face the repercussions for being the reason of her tears. He felt guilty and agreed to send his wife to court.   

On the other side Anirudh met some common people who are dependent on Lake and reside near by. He tried to educate them that by constructing a factory near by causes pollution. He asked them to stay strong and be helpful to farmers to which they agreed  

He also met Basant, Abhijeet separately and initiated friendship from his side. At first they didn't believe him but he told that if they believe him they can get advantage if not it is upto them. He indirectly threatened them that he has dealt with many tough cases in his career and enemity with him won't be helpful , but if they befriend him it will be useful and I assure you that there won't be no loss. He specially told Basant that his Baba Binoy wants to speak to him and give some business ideas to save his spoiled reputation from the dark past and start a fresh. He used his business knowledge tactics and invited them for a party next day evening. 

They agreed because right now he is a powerful personality in entire state and they didn't have guts to go against him.  

On that night only Anirudh announced in his house that he is going to throw party for Abhijeet and Basant and asked his father Binoy to engage Basant as per his instructions. Binoy agreed and said he will try his best to make Basant agree with him.. Bondita got an idea and shared with Anirudh. He asked if that could be fine and hesitated. But Bondita assured that you leave it on me and he said ok. She felt so excited. 

The next day Srijit parents and Advocate Dheeraj came to Aruna house and started confronting their family. Just then Bondita came and started talking to them. She mocked them that where is his son, did he hide in house. Tomorrow he has to face the wrath of a woman for taking advantage of his wife. 

Srijit father shouted but Bondita also shouted on them to keep their voices low because they need to store their energy for tomorrow and next upcoming court sessions. Asked them to keep their respect else she won't hesitate to snatch it. The one who wants to sell their son as scapegoat in marriage market should not have eligibility to raise their voice infront of buyers and pointed to Aruna parents. 

They are literally blown away by her shocking statements. Srijit father is a highly male egoistic person , raised a stick near by but Bondita caught hold of a stick and broken into pieces by keeping it on her knees. She warned him not to show these cheap threatening techniques infront of her, else I will get you arrested on the charges of creating nuisance here.

Dheeraj stopped them and asked Srijit father to keep their voices low because she herself is a crazy barrister and moreover she is the wife of Barrister babu Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, as we all read about his craziness and accomplishments to bring reformation for women development in society. This made Srijit parents to take a step back and fear glanced on their faces listening Anirudh's name.

Dheeraj tried to speak slowly but mocked her that she being a Barrister took the first case which she is going to lose as there are no evidences that Srijit is the father of Aruna's child . 

Bondita smiled sarcastically and said you are asking the identity of a child, proofs for the reason of the expansion of the world growth, you and your clients will face my wrath tomorrow. Get ready. I will answer your every mocking questions tomorrow in court. Just get out from here. If you don't move from here I am ready to gather public and won't hesitate to insult anyone. 

They left from there. Aruna and her parents got confidence on Bondita by seeing fear on Srijit parents faces and thanked her with folding hands. She stopped them not to do this and asked them to send Aruna with her for four days with her. I assure her safety and gave her house address. 

Aruna hesitatingly asked why. 

Bondita: Yesterday I ate pickle made by your hands, right? it is so tempting. I want to learn cooking from you. Can you come with me to our house? If you stay here some kind of tension will be disturbing you. So just come to our house for few days and you will get cheered up. 

Aruna hesitatingly said that I cannot stay in outside anywhere and that too with stranger men..she hesitated to tell that Bondita's husband and her family members may taunt her. But Bondita understood and told that 'Aruna you are hesitating to tell that you are scared of my husband, my saas sasur, am I right?'

Aruna felt offended but Bondita took Aruna's hands and assured that 'My husband is not a womanizer to eye on other women. I can proudly and confidently announce it. Next my saas sasur are broad minded and they won't bother if I take you there as guest for few days. Just pack your belongings and medicines and come with me.'

Bondita once again assured Aruna's safety and left with Aruna to their house. When they both reached Anirudh is instructing servants to decorate house for party in the evening. 

She introduced Aruna to Anirudh, Binoy and Catherine. Catherine asked Bondita to take Aruna to guests room. Bondita assured Anirudh that she will take care of cooking. 

Aruna also got cheered up by the positive environment in Bondita's house. Meanwhile Bondita explained Anirudh everything happened in Aruna house and told that Aruna is an excellent cook in the evening I will take her help and show her the way to stand herself. Anirudh agreed with her.

In the Evening they have conducted a party in their Calcutta house but not inside the mansion, it is that they setup an artificial water falls and in between garden with all marvelous lighting and beautiful natural scenery.

Abhijeet, Basant are amazed by the decoration natural and rare kind of flowers, Vegetables growing in their garden. Anirudh faked fear that when second world war is happening and what if everything is spoiled in our country. He indirectly suggested that if money is lost they can earn it but if nature is spoiled it will take many generations to restore the nature.

Binoy offered drinks to Basant and took him aside as per Anirudh's plan. 

Anirudh started his conversation with Abhijeet, intentionally started recollecting his childhood thoughts when he and his brothers used to play in their farms, gardens which triggered Abhijeet childhood. Anirudh introduced a farmer and told that he took their land in Tulsipur in their grandfather's generation and he and his children are still taking care of it with utmost respect even though his children git educated but didn't belittle mother land in their heart and still respecting it. This made Abhijeet to introspect his mind , made him recollect his late father Manidhar love towards nature, farmers and felt guilty for snatching land from them and being commercial. Anirudh offered the same amount which Basant offered him and asked him to sell the land to him else if I bring stay order it won't benefit you. Abhijeet instantly agreed.

Meanwhile Binoy is engaging Basant and told that there are cheap Dry lands in other state on Anirudh's name which will be more suitable for their factory and can also get water through water tanks at feasible rates. Moreover Basant has already gained bad name earlier in purana basti case so his new business getting successful in this state is in risk now. So it's better for him to shift to other state and start a new journey. I shall persuade Anirudh and he will sell the land to you. 

Moreover Bangal khabar other owner Mukeshji is also very particular in helping poor people like our Anirudh, especially the farmers of that land, he already gathered more evidences and what if he start publishing your (Basant) history again and kept on pestering you with their articles in their newspaper. Right now they are very powerful in this state so just don't lock horns with media people. A good business man will step back when time and place are not his, will only make friends more than enemies. Anirudh's land is also more cheap and scope for creating market is also there. So proceed in this way. 

Basant agreed and raised his doubt if Anirudh agrees or not. Binoy told that he will persuade him you just make arrangements for money and tomorrow only you can sign agreement. Basant also agreed. Binoy secretly shown thumbs-up to his son. 

In this way both Binoy and Anirudh became successful in changing the minds of Abhijeet and Basant for a noble cause. 

For that Evening party Bondita prepared dinner with Aruna's help. Aruna felt too comfortable in Bondita's house, she also made cake and Bondita served them. Because Aruna doesn't want to enter in these kind of lavish parties and Bondita also didn't comp her. Everyone appreciated the food, cake especially. 

Bondita made Aruna listen to the complements. Basant is so relished with the taste and gave some money to Anirudh to give to their cook whoever had made it, not to think low of it but he is giving out of happiness. 

Anirudh gave it to Bondita and she gave to Aruna with excitement and sparkled eyes she told that this is her hard earned money, her hardwork got paid. 

Aruna eyes got widened and a kind of new positive energy is spreading in her mind, heart. She being a woman had earned money for the first time only because of her culinary skills. She worked like men and earned money. 

Aruna excitement had no limits, no words and shedded tears with excitement. Bondita made her understand that this is how a woman is supposed to be self sufficient, be financially independent. She motivated Aruna that life will never end if her own people, her husband, her sasural abandon her. If she gets successful in her life , she can restore all her relationships back. 

Catherine also purposefully came (in Bondita's suggestion to cheer up Aruna) and asked if tomorrow there is no court session means can Aruna come and make cake in her friend's house. Aruna immediately agreed. They decided to give her cooking orders and make her start a new life. 

That day is a huge success for Anirudh and Bondita. Anirudh has made understand Abhijeet the worth of fertile land and Basant to start a business in a new area and Bondita also got successful in making Aruna understand her self worth. They both celebrated it so passionately in their room enjoying their success in their love. 

Next day only Basant purchased land from Anirudh and made official contract with him. In this way they both forget their old remnants of any enemity and Basant also told that he is immediately shifting to the place and start his work. 

That day evening only Anirudh and Prasonjit and other farmers paid money to Abhijeet and thus land is registered in farmers name forever. Prasonjit and others requested Anirudh to be the land owner but he politely refused and suggested them to save mother nature and do farming with utmost care. 

The next day Anirudh played a trick on Ornab and Shubho and they trapped in his plan and revealed that they tried to backstab him out of their greed.

He gave an offer letter to Shubho from film director of other state and asked him to join the film company as an employee soon they will give you acting chance. He gave Ornab another offer letter from company of other state as he recommended him and asked him to join there but be careful as there will be a growth in that company as well as will fall low in career if he tried to backstab them there.

He mocked them that 'I being stuck to ideals and principles, ethics don't even know how to thrash backstabbers whom I have believed as my own people. But of I see you near my office or getting involved in my work means I will not spare you both.' They felt bad but left his office forever  

From next day itself Aruna's case hearing starts. 

coderlady thumbnail

At least Bondita got Aruna's parents to listen to reason.

coderlady thumbnail

How will Bondita get a confession out of that scoundrel?