Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: stupidsoaps

and its so off putting...i wish they show some positives to aarohi..not just out and out negative..and akshara not being damsel in distress waiting for someone to get her out of her misery..but do something about the misunderstanding

Yes indeed! Why does aarohi have to be painted so negatively? And I don't understand how that is even possible considering the kind of supportive and well-knit, intelligent joint family that she is part of. How is it that none of these elders have tried to address this misunderstanding in aarohi's mind and tried to resolve the knots and tension between the sisters? Why doesn't akshu too who has been so clingy throughout tried something to clear the air between them? Seeing as how she is shown to have the concern for parivaar and samjhdari like her mum and nani, surely she should have been able to manage this problem in this her closest rishta? 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is Harshad going to be sidelined, what kind of role has he accepted.

HE LOOKS THE DARK BROODING TYPES AND WITH ALL THOSE MUSCLES HARSHAD RESEMBLES SYLVESTER STALLONE..PERFECT ANTI HERO MATERIAL ALSO.

and yes Pranali even though 27 can easily mistaken for a 21 yr old.

Has thu thu uncle goofed up in casting and story.

KAIRAV SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN D FOREFRONT.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Star2827272

Pretty surprised seems like after 6 years of Kaira the writer is using their brains again. The intro reflecting Akshu running to the boat comparing in 2009 when Akshara was doing the same was great. When they showed flowers upon Naira. I was thinking you really not gonna show Akshara and they did. Was hoping she would had a friend like Varsha but oh well. 

Her singing Kanha like Akshara was amazing. Seems like Abhi wants a traditional girl and which guy doesn’t. Arohi is the type guy will find nice at college but not for marriage. 

Arohi acting was quite good tbh doesn’t seem fake or overdone. I would be annoyed the way Akshu acts at times. 

Akshu expression is exactly like Hina the way she tries to hide her pain and smile. Pranali is good.

Negatives 

Pointless Surekha left as why is Aklish there what a waste.

What is a Mimi. Just say Par Dadi or Barima and call Swarna Dadi

What’s up with calling them by the actual names of Dada and Dadi.

Upcoming Expectation 

It’s confirmed we will see Bhabhimaa so hopefully Devyani follows and new Naksh Keerti and Krish comes along. More interaction with them.

Less negativity and more Shaadhi dances and family festival rather than overly love triangle. 

Hopes fully we see more 2009-2015 vibes than 2018-2021 vibes.

What do you think of the first episode. I feel like these newbie will carry on the show for another 5-6 years 

@bold: exactly what I was confused about but had let it go 

Where Is BHABHIMAA NOW?????