Great Episode!! Akshu is Akshara

Star2827272 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Pretty surprised seems like after 6 years of Kaira the writer is using their brains again. The intro reflecting Akshu running to the boat comparing in 2009 when Akshara was doing the same was great. When they showed flowers upon Naira. I was thinking you really not gonna show Akshara and they did. Was hoping she would had a friend like Varsha but oh well. 

Her singing Kanha like Akshara was amazing. Seems like Abhi wants a traditional girl and which guy doesn’t. Arohi is the type guy will find nice at college but not for marriage. 

Arohi acting was quite good tbh doesn’t seem fake or overdone. I would be annoyed the way Akshu acts at times. 

Akshu expression is exactly like Hina the way she tries to hide her pain and smile. Pranali is good.

Negatives 

Pointless Surekha left as why is Aklish there what a waste.

What is a Mimi. Just say Par Dadi or Barima and call Swarna Dadi

What’s up with calling them by the actual names of Dada and Dadi.

Upcoming Expectation 

It’s confirmed we will see Bhabhimaa so hopefully Devyani follows and new Naksh Keerti and Krish comes along. More interaction with them.

Less negativity and more Shaadhi dances and family festival rather than overly love triangle. 

Hopes fully we see more 2009-2015 vibes than 2018-2021 vibes.

What do you think of the first episode. I feel like these newbie will carry on the show for another 5-6 years 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fantasyera thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt akshu was a combination of akshara and naira, agree more akshara is in her but you see tiny specks of naira in her. 

(2) 𝐦𝐨𝐧💫 on Twitter: "EXACTLY I can see that fun loving naira part in her and calm composed Akshara too. So happy they designed her character with both her mumma and nani 🥺❤️ #Yrkkh #HarshadChopda #pranalirathod #Abhira" / Twitter

The part where the dancing ladies take her and she dances with them and suddenly stops and does her own funny dance, I felt that was something naira would have done not akshara

She has fun side naira and calm side of akshara ❤️

And I am glad that makers see to remember original akshara and showed her today. 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star2827272

Seems like Abhi wants a traditional girl and which guy doesn’t. Arohi is the type guy will find nice at college but not for marriage. 

Hey bhagwan. When will Indian fiction writing get over this misogynist trope.

stupidsoaps thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I really want them to avoid this notion of modern girls with high ambitions are negative.. And salwar kurti pehne vali soft ladkiyan are positive... 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Exactly. And the fun & expressive girls you like in college aren't 'marriage material'. Dump them & move on to calm girls your mommy will approve of.

Does anyone remember Deepika & Saif's Cocktail? 🤢 The same sexist cringe repackaged & sold to the audience over and over!

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Seems like dkp is trying everything to gather all the Naksh era fans as well as kaira era fans so that the show continues for another decade.. So luring them with these vignettes of akshara and naira... Pbly will continue like this so audience follow because of nostalgia if nothing else.. 

But i don't like this entire new gen story with the love triangle and the good and bas sister.. Moreover it not being an original bit a remake is really off-putting.. The only character that continues to touch me now is kairav. 

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Seems like dkp is trying everything to gather all the Naksh era fans as well as kaira era fans so that the show continues for another decade.. So luring them with these vignettes of akshara and naira... Pbly will continue like this so audience follow because of nostalgia if nothing else.. 

But i don't like this entire new gen story with the love triangle and the good and bas sister.. Moreover it not being an original bit a remake is really off-putting.. The only character that continues to touch me now is kairav. 

They should have put kairav & Akshara in the forefront .

People are attached to kairav .

With Akshara ..they would be attached to the name 

They have her the same intro as akshara

stupidsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: usernameyrkkh

Exactly. And the fun & expressive girls you like in college aren't 'marriage material'. Dump them & move on to calm girls your mommy will approve of.

Does anyone remember Deepika & Saif's Cocktail? 🤢 The same sexist cringe repackaged & sold to the audience over and over!

and its so off putting...i wish they show some positives to aarohi..not just out and out negative..and akshara not being damsel in distress waiting for someone to get her out of her misery..but do something about the misunderstanding

stupidsoaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dvanshi123

They should have put kairav & Akshara in the forefront .

People are attached to kairav .

With Akshara ..they would be attached to the name 

They have her the same intro as akshara

I also wish they bring multiple tracks unlike in kaira's era where all the other tracks were focused mainly on kaira

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, Akshu has traits of both Akshara and Naira and hope they have multiple facets to her personality as well as the parallel tracks consideration. Also, absolutely, they should keep in mind that aspirational women are not villians or non-marriage material and sanskaar does not mean forever sacrificing for everyone.