Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Lmao I'm half delirious on meds rn and trolling some fatejo fangirl🥴🤣 on Twitter. God shippers are lost in their head. 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

ITV ke duniya ke log. All channels do this. No matter wats going on in show festival pe special episodes rakte hai. They had on holi and baisakhi too. Usually story is not connected to these episodes. It's more like award functions. Here we have characters from choti sardarni and ssk2 also featuring. It's a common thing. But ye udaariyaan hai so alag level circus with costumes 😆 

Oh gosh I just can't come to terms with these ITV rules 🤣 Make Tejo happy and I can leave & live happily ever after 🤣

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Makers? The entire cast has been involved in the normalization of this f×ckery? As if it's a usual thing. 

Like there are actors who do negative shade roles but they're so clear in their own perspective about their role in them... Yahan toh isha and ankit donon aise pretend kar rahe hai jaise ye eternal lovers play kar rahe hain

Agreed. Most annoying part is justification and endorsement of EMA 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think he's for jasso. I think they're just trying to keep it secret until actual promos etc happen. Nothing irritates me more than this supposed sundari bullshit? In what universe jasso is prettier than tejo??? 

I am sorry for KVG’s chr cannot fall for Jasso baby. She’s too immature and bimbo and will look too young in front of him lol 😆

I know right. Tejo is a bombshell. I hope KVG’s chr sees Tejo and gets mesmerized seeing her lol 😆

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Agreed. Most annoying part is justification and endorsement of EMA 

People used to say GOT is bad when we've stuff like this at home. God! Jasfa are way more weird than Lannister f#ing.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Tum bhi na... Jasfa hone ke liye anki / fateh bhi toh hona chahiye show mein🙄

Anki boi leaving the show would be a hard thing because being in SP/ Rangeela channel gets your rate high, especially if you are in a top notch one. Though it won't do it if you leave the show. You're supposed to go with the story, no matter how stupid. Ankit knows the importance of a top trp show and he'll try to stay in. 

Agree ..

Leaving a top TRP show is not easy for any actor.

Specially in pandemic things hv changed a lot.

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Now I am scared, is he there for Fateh? 🤣

🤣

Usme bhi triangle hoga ..  fateh , jas nd this new guy🤣

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: janecastle

Good to see Karan and Ravi. Was really tired of seeing the never ending triangle. At least we will get some new faces. Also Ravi & Karan have really good comic timing. Wish we will get some light hearted scenes (preferably without Jasmine).

No i want them with jasmin to make fun of her..and give some witty sarcastic one liners jo jasso ke sir ke upar se jaaye and fateh just khada rahe without actually doing anything about it and tejo sharing secret laugh...wah sukoon milega

FieryLioness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I can't believe makers let Jasmine get away again after doing such a henious crime. She litterally invited the man to torture her sister, the man abused her physically, harrased her, almost molested her and she's not exposed. The way makers have normalised doing such crimes and getting away so easily is terrifying!

Exactly my thoughts ..

Seeing the party bts ,  it is very clear jasso will get away with it too..

I hv no words to say ..  makers hv completely gone mad in favouritism towards her 😡

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

I am sorry for KVG’s chr cannot fall for Jasso baby. She’s too immature and bimbo and will look too young in front of him lol 😆

I know right. Tejo is a bombshell. I hope KVG’s chr sees Tejo and gets mesmerized seeing her lol 😆

Seriously! If they show ksv falling for isha's character, inka poora paisa barbaad hai. Tejo and ksv make sense. I want a guy just badly in love with her🥰😘😍