Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

At this point my goals match with jasfa fans.. 

Get jasfa together make it permanent. 

Get a new guy for tejoπŸ₯³

What these dumb mfrs don't know, majority is on tejo's side. Once she's paired with someone else, jasfa will be side characters. And I'm pretty sure anki boi would ditch the show if that happens. 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yaar is this guy for Tejo or Jasso. Priyanka is seen nowhere πŸ˜­ .. if they bring one more guy who falls for moga sundari, I am so done πŸ€ͺ

https://twitter.com/handlerxsaviour/status/1453237953841569800?s=21

Tumhara alag hi tension hai πŸ€£

IF he is not here only for Diwali Celebration then definitely for Tejo πŸ˜†

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Yaar is this guy for Tejo or Jasso. Priyanka is seen nowhere πŸ˜­ .. if they bring one more guy who falls for moga sundari, I am so done πŸ€ͺ

https://twitter.com/handlerxsaviour/status/1453237953841569800?s=21

I don't think he's for jasso. I think they're just trying to keep it secret until actual promos etc happen. Nothing irritates me more than this supposed sundari bullshit? In what universe jasso is prettier than tejo??? 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Some promo should come now

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

At this point my goals match with jasfa fans.. 

Get jasfa together make it permanent. 

Get a new guy for tejoπŸ₯³

What these dumb mfrs don't know, majority is on tejo's side. Once she's paired with someone else, jasfa will be side characters. And I'm pretty sure anki boi would ditch the show if that happens. 

Make Tejo happy...the girl deserves every happiness in her life with the kind of shit she went through...πŸ’”

If getting a new male lead is a way to that happiness then bring it on. I want someone in her life who loves her unconditionally...

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Are kuch nahin pata. Remember more tejo trauma= more TRP. Ho sakta hai abhi kam lag raha ho inhe. 

😭😭

Uske liye Jasso Hai na πŸ˜‘

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

From which alien planet these shippers have landed πŸ€£ Fateh went through a lot... In which world πŸ˜• He is the only one who had best of both the worlds. Shamelessly staying in his father's house with his mistress and wife is earning for him πŸ€¬ Twitter/Insta is having a melt down. The opinions are divided with the new entry. Coming up with lame excuses of Ankit losing his job, had they given same thought about Isha when Pri was pushed as female lead. If 2 female can share a lead role so can' t a male lead? 

P.S. No offense to Ankit Gupta fans on the forum

He's been through lot? Lol. In what universe? Ek taraf mistress ke saath ayaashi. Wife ko poore ghar ki naukrani, plus she earns the money. 

Oh man there are such double standards for ankit and isha... It's ridiculous. Isha's obsession with jasfa is still understood because she doesn't have anything else. Anki boii though... Dude jasfa didn't make the show. It was fatejo. The moment jasfa is finalised they're done. It's fatejo marriage which gathered the audience. Tejo trauma which brought the TRPs. Even if anki is pushed aside, good thing is he isn't completely innocent. Once a good guy with a good story is brought in, majority will forget fatejo bs. 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aniash

It will be proven void otherwise she will be stuck 

With him

I so damn wish 🀞

I would prefer proper fatejo divorce.

Tejo holds the moments spent with Fateh close to her heart...  I don't want them to be biggest lie of her life ...

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

😭😭

Uske liye Jasso Hai na πŸ˜‘

Phir bhi jas ko laye na ye logπŸ’πŸ½  inka man nahin bharta ek villain se

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Yaar I don't care about jasfa.

I just wanted jasso to get caught in jas fiasco. 

Vaise bhi Fateh sticks to her even after knowing alot of things.. so knowing one more wouldn't make any difference. 

It's just Tejo to kahi to justice milta...

I still can't believe jasso wouldn't even bothered that he can kill or molest Tejo ...

The man was literally throwing himself on her πŸ€¬

And she gets away after this is just frustrating πŸ€¬

That 🀬🀬🀬has crossed all her limits long back...I won't be surprised if she tries to kill Tejo