Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Imagine...getting up at 6 in the morning and seeing these pics on ur TL...that was me πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† I don't know why these guys are dressed up like this? What exactly is happening. Is there any theme party ala retro night? πŸ˜† Now what Tejo is suppose to witness..JasFa in compromising position πŸ€’ 

Diwali pe bhi ye audience ka diwala nikalenge. Chain se mat jeene do. Tho I just imagined tejo seeing them in a compromising position in warehouse. Shirt utarne ka kaam toh jass ne kar bhi diyaπŸ’πŸ½

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: janecastle

WTH are these people wearing?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't tell me Virks opened circus to earn money because their son is busy udaoing money on his mistress and her shopping. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Diwali special episode everyone is in costume. KSV is gabbar gsv is simran from ddlj matchi is mastani from bajiao tayaji kattapa J is geet from jab we met FSV mithunda and T is shanaya from student if the year radha on the dance floor song ka costume. Tejo ke bhai krish and sunny paaji bane hai and amrik i think coolie no 1πŸ˜† Enjoy diwali udaariyaan style mainπŸ˜†

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 2 years ago
Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I can't believe makers let Jasmine get away again after doing such a henious crime. She litterally invited the man to torture her sister, the man abused her physically, harrased her, almost molested her and she's not exposed. The way makers have normalised doing such crimes and getting away so easily is terrifying!

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

if he can knock some sense into Fateh , then ok🀣

Don't think the enlightenment will happen in this life. Fateh needs to be reborn to get some sense...🀣Any one with atleast one brain cell would have understood it was Jasso who has let the news out but Fateh is special, he is dancing with his eternal love in monkey outfit on Diwali night...πŸ˜†

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Good to see Karan and Ravi. Was really tired of seeing the never ending triangle. At least we will get some new faces. Also Ravi & Karan have really good comic timing. Wish we will get some light hearted scenes (preferably without Jasmine).

Dubeyji i think only for special episode but kvg has extended cameo it seems. But kuch tho break mile from triangle nonsense.

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Diwali pe bhi ye audience ka diwala nikalenge. Chain se mat jeene do. Tho I just imagined tejo seeing them in a compromising position in warehouse. Shirt utarne ka kaam toh jass ne kar bhi diyaπŸ’πŸ½

Fateh will be like meri Jasso di ki buri nahi hai πŸ˜­ bas logon ki zindagi barbad kar deti hai baki dil ki saaf hai πŸ€£ 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I can't believe makers let Jasmine get away again after doing such a henious crime. She litterally invited the man to torture her sister, the man abused her physically, harrased her, almost molested her and she's not exposed. The way makers have normalised doing such crimes and getting away so easily is terrifying!

Makers? The entire cast has been involved in the normalization of this fΓ—ckery? As if it's a usual thing. 

Like there are actors who do negative shade roles but they're so clear in their own perspective about their role in them... Yahan toh isha and ankit donon aise pretend kar rahe hai jaise ye eternal lovers play kar rahe hain

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Dubeyji i think only for special episode but kvg has extended cameo it seems. But kuch tho break mile from triangle nonsense.

until I don't watch the episode , I'll fear if he is actually to bring some good for Tejo. Kya pata ise bhi moga ki chammo pasand aayi to🀣that will be too insensible though if makers show itπŸ˜† but still any new track only creates fear now , cuz none of their tracks have brought happiness to Tejo , sare tracks Tejo ke sar pe naariyal ki tarah padte hai😭

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Imagine...getting up at 6 in the morning and seeing these pics on ur TL...that was me πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† I don't know why these guys are dressed up like this? What exactly is happening. Is there any theme party ala retro night? πŸ˜† Now what Tejo is suppose to witness..JasFa in compromising position πŸ€’ 

Diwali special episode bas. The usual nach gaana that happens. 

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Diwali special episode everyone is in costume. KSV is gabbar gsv is simran from ddlj matchi is mastani from bajiao tayaji kattapa J is geet from jab be met FSV mithunda and T is shanaya from student if the year radha on the dance floor song ka costume. Tejo ke bhai krish and sunny paaji bane hai and amrik i think coolie no 1πŸ˜† Enjoy diwali udaariyaan style mainπŸ˜†

Diwali main costume party kaun rakhta hai? And why are Virks/Sandhu even celebrating in such a huge manner? Their son/daughter has killed all their reputation. There is so much tension in the house and they are celebrating by inviting people. Kaunsi duniya ke log hai πŸ˜†