Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

they have played his character so dirty , like so so dirty !

Aur uska ek monologue se konsa next move hi guess karlenge. 

If not screenspace for Ankit , damn atleast use the side characters for god sake!!

Tejo is only seen crying and breaking down.

Fateh is always shown confused and worried.

Jasmine ke every expression is supposed to be captured huh ???😡😡😡

Seriously the makers are stupid in giving that much screenshare to a character that has no character at all🤬🤬🤬

@ bold Every time camera has to pan on her and she gives nonsense expressions. And I want to break something for God's sake🤬😡

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

@ bold Every time camera has to pan on her and she gives nonsense expressions. And I want to break something for God's sake🤬😡

That smile smirk mix...ugh I wish someone would edit her face out

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

i wont be surprised if jass puts on a good face adn shows he wants to honor his marriage to tejo. and sandhus think it will be a good idea cuase fateh is anyways with jassu. 

damn as i was writing this, i realised this could be very much possible.

🤬

No plz 🤢

For once I want Tejo to just run away.. 

Plz Tejo bhag ja 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

that's annoying to see jasmine for that much time , although I don't watch all episodes but makers showing her so much is like giving importance to nothing🤪

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

that's annoying to see jasmine for that much time , although I don't watch all episodes but makers showing her so much is like giving importance to nothing🤪

She doesn't even have expressions. Like there are morally corrupt characters who you hate but their screen presence is strong. She is just irritating like a chewing gum on a shoe's sole.

08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Do y'all really think Fateh loves Tejo? I am still not sure about that. May be because of the acting or writing it's still not quite clear. Would love some perspective.

in Fateh's words-- 

zyada sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai , Tejo meri responsibility hai🌝

Le me --

....ab toh vo teri kuch bhi nahi😆

However today's episode was like Fateh being in a live-in relationship with two sisters including all family, slept with one claiming ibaadati love for another🤣

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Do y'all really think Fateh loves Tejo? I am still not sure about that. May be because of the acting or writing it's still not quite clear. Would love some perspective.

Bad writing butchered character but He feels strongly abt her itna pakka hai. Love ya kya pata nahi. Coz the way he is characterized he doesn't know wat love is. So maybe he does and hasn't realized it. Makers have confused the characterization too much. But obsession for J was clear. Ab wo bhoot thoda utarta hua dikh raha hai. But for T kya feelings hai it's never clear.

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye scene mein Fateh actually Tejo ki baat sun raha hai ya he is at some other room and just remembering stuff

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

That smile smirk mix...ugh I wish someone would edit her face out

Dil ki baat😆 Seriously man. Can't other's see it. Just don't get it. Someone should do her a favor and tell her she not doing it right. Or is this wat creatives want it to look like. But y it's annoying man. Y wud they want to put off the Audience 

08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

She doesn't even have expressions. Like there are morally corrupt characters who you hate but their screen presence is strong. She is just irritating like a chewing gum on a shoe's sole.

and bad case is that the actress playing the role feels that she is doing good🤦 definitely she has improved compared to the show beginning but that is still very less when compared to other leads of the show and despite of this her screenshare pisses me off🤢