Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Do y'all really think Fateh loves Tejo? I am still not sure about that. May be because of the acting or writing it's still not quite clear. Would love some perspective.

No I don't think so ...

I blame makers to mess his character so bad.. it is so confusing ..  you actually can't tell what he wants or feels...

I mean I can say he doesn't love Tejo but I am also very sure what he has for jasso is not love either.

He cares for both ,  he goes mad for both..  though if you see his reactions than I'll say they are much more intense when Tejo is involved...

I don't know what makers want to do exactly..  whether they want Fateh to see Jasso's true colors or bringing fatejo together again due to circumstances(kismat dor) 

But in all this I don't see love anywhere...

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Ye scene mein Fateh actually Tejo ki baat sun raha hai ya he is at some other room and just remembering stuff

Standing outside the room and listening

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Here was on insta too but can't find it there right now

https://youtube.com/shorts/K1nEtQVxDrs?feature=share

ahhhh. this was nice. 

her thumkas and expressions 👍🏼

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

No I don't think so ...

I blame makers to mess his character so bad.. it is so confusing ..  you actually can't tell what he wants or feels...

I mean I can say he doesn't love Tejo but I am also very sure what he has for jasso is not love either.

He cares for both ,  he goes mad for both..  though if you see his reactions than I'll say they are much more intense when Tejo is involved...

I don't know what makers want to do exactly..  whether they want Fateh to see Jasso's true colors or bringing fatejo together again due to circumstances(kismat dor) 

But in all this I don't see love anywhere...

he feels an obsession for jassu. a toy which his parents wont let him buy and so he needs it. 

for tejo, he actually cares. deeply. the way tejo loves fateh, fateh doesnt, as of now. 

but, the care that he shows, the intensity, can only build into love. even if he marries jassu, he will never be able to settle, cause the emotions for tejo are intense. 

even in real life, if you have relations that are so intense, it is very difficult to settle with someone else cause there will always be insecurity in the partners mind. 

fatejo are shown more like soulmates, or atleast that was what it was before everything was spoiled. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNttkUBfI5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sandhuuussss.🤡

Jass has got poilice along with him huh🤪makers stop effing the audience brains

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Do y'all really think Fateh loves Tejo? I am still not sure about that. May be because of the acting or writing it's still not quite clear. Would love some perspective.

Look I'm gonna get some chappals, tomatoes for my answer, and I promise it's not my ex fatejo heart which says this.

Yes, he does. See, Fateh was supposed to be this complicated person with several issues... the pressure of being the perfect child after Simran eloped, taking responsibilities of an older child, his need for KSV's validation, his own ego...he had too many issues. He was not sure of anything in his life completely, and from such a privileged position he had, he didn't need to.

With Jasmine, it was rather simple. He found her beautiful, and decided that it is love. For more than two years he's obsessed with this notion, however beyond her beauty he never found anything attractive. IT's like meeting a crush of yours who turns out to be an asshole but you are still making up excuses for them. Even when he was with Jasmine, he constantly superimposed Tejo's qualities on her.

Now coming to Tejo, prior to EMA, I'd very solidly maintained that he had always loved her, subconsciously. when they were friends, he always paid her a little too much attention. That's not 'just friends'. He loved her, but couldn't accept that because of several reasons. She was way too mature, way too intelligent, and way too perfect for him. Also his crush and obsession for Jasso prevented him from going down that road and think more.

Post EMA. If he loved her, then how could he hurt her so bad? That's where his addiction comes. Vulnerable people in life, are way more prone to addiction than the ones who are sorted in life. His earlier issues I mentioned, combined with his addiction, which he resisted a bit weakened him and he relapsed. People with addictions often hurt their loved ones, and they only realise this once they are off their drug. If you need another example, Fateh had been obsessed with gold medal, winning for his state, country, make his father proud... but recently he's just thrown everything into flames.

Similarly Simran, everyone missed her so much yet, when this time chameli pointed fingers at her character, he couldn't say anything. rn he's under influence, an addict.

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Someone explain me Fateh’s reaction? 🤪

There is literally no point of this track if Fateh doesn’t react strongly 

Unless the whole point was to get jasfa accepted by people/TRP audience and to free them of ema tag so their relationship doesn’t look bad… 🤢

Fateh has yet to react aaj scenes the nahi itne. Jasfa ain't gonna fly no matter what they do. So this track is for fatejo to have a fresh start without being forced into marriage. That's the only thing that wud make sense. But in makers pe bharosa nahi.

JF wedding may go to mandap but this time fateh will back out. No other way for makers to get trp or keep their show going.

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNttkUBfI5/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sandhuuussss.🤡

Jass has got poilice along with him huh🤪makers stop effing the audience brains

Kya hi drama hai yaar ... I still can't believe they r showing jas Tejo marriage legal 🤪