Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNfoy_BE0z/?utm_medium=copy_link

Actually the track is laugh worthy , rather we boiling our blood over it ..

Udaariyaan makers hv left all logics behind. 

They should stop using their useless brains if they have any

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Fateh is a joker card of Creatives.  He is deliberately given no monologue ....to keep audience guessing of his next move.

they have played his character so dirty , like so so dirty !

Aur uska ek monologue se konsa next move hi guess karlenge. 

If not screenspace for Ankit , damn atleast use the side characters for god sake!!

Tejo is only seen crying and breaking down.

Fateh is always shown confused and worried.

Jasmine ke every expression is supposed to be captured huh ???😡😡😡

Seriously the makers are stupid in giving that much screenshare to a character that has no character at all🤬🤬🤬

08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Fateh is already getting rid of Tejo through divorce. Divorce was happening per his choice. I don’t understand why this was needed for Fateh to get rid of Tejo. Tejo was willingly going away. I really don’t get the point of this track if Fateh is to not realize what imp Tejo holds in his life, more than a friend? 

Makers have done the same with every track , they bring up a track with so much illogical drama which opens doors to many speculations. We see so many tails to their brainless head of track , but nothing turns out to be praiseworthy , if it is then it'll be just like Tejo sherni ke 3 episodes😆

08_maria thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNqMalBOzD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ye Jass reached  Sandhu house  and ye log kya chai , naashta paros rahe hai is kaminey ko🤪

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVNqMalBOzD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ye Jass reached  Sandhu house  and ye log kya chai , naashta paros rahe hai is kaminey ko🤪

i wont be surprised if jass puts on a good face adn shows he wants to honor his marriage to tejo. and sandhus think it will be a good idea cuase fateh is anyways with jassu. 

damn as i was writing this, i realised this could be very much possible.

🤬

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

they have played his character so dirty , like so so dirty !

Aur uska ek monologue se konsa next move hi guess karlenge. 

If not screenspace for Ankit , damn atleast use the side characters for god sake!!

Tejo is only seen crying and breaking down.

Fateh is always shown confused and worried.

Jasmine ke every expression is supposed to be captured huh ???😡😡😡

Seriously the makers are stupid in giving that much screenshare to a character that has no character at all🤬🤬🤬

Ohh Maria Maria ghusa thukh meri jaaniya🤣🤣.

Hyper na ho jaani Chad na aur maaza lut iss nautanki kaa.😂😂

Aaj subha yahi advice dee Maina fierylioness ko ki on screen yeh nautanki bardash kar lo in real life aisa chipdo sa dur rehna bhagwan bina request kiya tumhare saare paap dho denga.🤣🤣

Kitna glycerine ka bottle use karte honge Tejo ka liya bichare she's lost so much weight sonce udaariyan show began bichare jab dekho tab usa baas rulate hain.😂😂

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shruti_0505

i wont be surprised if jass puts on a good face adn shows he wants to honor his marriage to tejo. and sandhus think it will be a good idea cuase fateh is anyways with jassu. 

damn as i was writing this, i realised this could be very much possible.

🤬

Honestly that sounds absolutely stupid and no one could fall for that...except sandhus.

Tho I don't think Virks, especially fateh and ksv and even Amrik (the dude had tears in his eyes for tejo) will let her go so easily. Fateh was literally putting her under house arrest. KSV almost got a heart attack (I was so touched... Itna pyar toh tejo ko khud ke baap ne nahin kiya)

08_maria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shraddha6789

Ohh Maria Maria ghusa thukh meri jaaniya🤣🤣.

Hyper na ho jaani Chad na aur maaza lut iss nautanki kaa.😂😂

Aaj subha yahi advice dee Maina fierylioness ko ki on screen yeh nautanki bardash kar lo in real life aisa chipdo sa dur rehna bhagwan bina request kiya tumhare saare paap dho denga.🤣🤣

Kitna glycerine ka bottle use karte honge Tejo ka liya bichare she's lost so much weight sonce udaariyan show began bichare jab dekho tab usa baas rulate hain.😂😂

kya hi karu mai🥲

Somebody put a petition , ask makers to slow down🙏

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Honestly that sounds absolutely stupid and no one could fall for that...except sandhus.

Tho I don't think Virks, especially fateh and ksv and even Amrik (the dude had tears in his eyes for tejo) will let her go so easily. Fateh was literally putting her under house arrest. KSV almost got a heart attack (I was so touched... Itna pyar toh tejo ko khud ke baap ne nahin kiya)

that i absolutely agree with. but cant you see satti and bebe giving this stupid advice to tejo and rupi. 

tejos dad does not have a spine at all. 

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

kya hi karu mai🥲

Somebody put a petition , ask makers to slow down🙏

Kuch na kaar mast glass bharke masala dudh pee aaj kojagori poornima hain. 🤣🤣

Aur chadar tanke so jaa iss udan chu pichkari show ka baare jyaada sochegi toh taklu ganje ho jaayegi . 😁😁

Mast aaram kaar aur natanki dekh kyuki iss torture ki train ka safar bohot dur tak hain.😂😂

Edited by Shraddha6789 - 2 years ago