Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

How can you stop there.. Come on!!!!!!!

I love these characters, both have baggage and hopefully they heal each other...

But i want to know what happens... please continue soon

Okay I've noticed that everybody's hated the cliffy haha, I'm so sorry for that lol. I'll continue soon for you guys, love youuuu!

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: bindasss

omg how could you stop there?! this chapter was so well written and filled with so many emotions! I absolutely loved it so I guess we can let the cliffy slide😉 They're such a dynamic duo and you've written them beautifully! I can't wait until they're together❤️ excited for the next part!!😃

Oh lord everyone's hatin' on the cliffy😂😂 Thank you for loving the chapter (and letting the cliffy slide), so glad that you did! I'm relieved that you like Asad and Zoya's characters, I was really nervous about them! As always truckloads of love to you!

dreamxr thumbnail

Hello! I know you guys probably hate me for the cliffy haha...but here I am with the next chapter as a peace treaty! Here you goooo!

Lost Without You

Chapter 6:A Stolen Kiss So Out Of Place

"Kiss me."

"WHAT?!"

"I said kiss me." He clarified again, his eyes darting towards Tanveer peeking in through the glass window on the door.

"You- what-" Zoya didn't even know how to respond to the tempting command. She wanted to, yet she didn't. "Who the heck do you think you are?!" She settled with the sentence.

"Just- come here," Asad said hurriedly and before Zoya could even retaliate, she was pulled into his chest by her waist and his lips were against hers.

Heaven. Asad could swear he saw stars the moment his lips touched hers. All the causes, all the tricks, and plays went out the window when he kissed her. He forgot all about a seething Tanveer watching through the glass as he tasted her mercilessly. He forgot that he was only trying to get Zoya into bed and that he was just using her.

Holy shit. Zoya was taken aback by the sudden contact, but melted into his arms when she felt his lips devour hers as no one had ever done before. Not even Farhan.
Zoya’s eyes snapped open, she realized what was happening and started retreating. Asad too came out of his dreams when he felt Zoya retreat, but, wanting to get her into bed, he pressed his lips more firmly against hers and traced her lower lip with his tongue. Zoya closed her eyes involuntarily, she couldn’t deny the amount of pleasure coursing through her. He nipped at Zoya’s lower lip and placed his lips on hers again while his tongue found entry into her reluctant mouth and probed around hungrily. She clutched onto his muscular shoulders, helpless, and responded to his hot kisses feverishly, mentally giving in to admit that she did desire him, so subtly yet so irrevocably. She never thought that she’d be willing to go this far, but right now, all she wanted was to forget. Forget about her hurts, her anguish, and her incurable guilt. Right now the only thing she needed was someone to make her feel loved, be it only by physicality.

“You’re so hot…” Asad groaned and bent down to ravish her neck. His lips trailed down the column of her throat and he placed hot open-mouthed kisses between her shoulder and her neck.

“You’re so hot…”

The three words acted like a chain that yanked Zoya out of her trance. What was wrong with her? She didn’t even know the guy and she was letting him have his wicked way with her!

What the hell is wrong with you Zoya?! You know he’s using you, you know he’ll leave you the moment he gets what he wants. You can’t do this to yourself again! You’ve dated a few pretty great men, but they all left you when they were ‘satisfied’. Stay strong for God’s sake! Tell him what you think!

Like a lightning bolt striking, she shoved him off of her. Asad staggered back, clearly vexed by the sudden motion. Things weren’t going his way, and he didn’t like it. Not one bit. His anger started ticking.

“What the heck Zoya?” He growled, not realizing how much of a jerk he sounded like.

“Zoya? It’s Miss Farooqui to you, Mr. Khan.” Zoya snapped coldly, raising her defenses.

“What?! What the heck’s wrong with you, we f**king kissed right now!”

"Yeah, which wasn't supposed to happen! I'm just your Senior graphic designer, I'm not one of those bimbos that you take a liking in screwing!" Zoya argued and turned to walk out the door, Asad grabbed her retreating wrist and pulled her into his chest again. She tried pushing his chest away but it wouldn't budge!

"You know I want you right?" He bent down and whispered in her ear huskily before taking her earlobe between his teeth. Zoya's chest heaved but she aggressively pushed him away again.

"Yeah, just like you 'wanted' every woman you f**ked," Zoya said venomously and walked out of the balcony. Asad just stood there dumbstruck. He was unable to believe what had just transpired. A myriad of thoughts was whizzing through his mind. Why wasn’t he moving on? Usually, if a woman rejected him, which rarely happened, he would just forget about it and move on! The second a woman would say she didn’t want to ‘go so fast’ or she wanted more than a night, he would dump them out of his bedroom and go to work the next day as if nothing had even happened. The same women would nevertheless follow him around like lost puppies. But Zoya, why did he still want her? Why was she starring in his dreams as no woman had ever done before?

Because you like her.

Asad almost collapsed upon realization. He liked her. He liked being around her, listening to her melodious voice, watching her smile and see those dimples grace her cheeks, her constant references to sci-fi movies, her simplicity. He liked it, he liked it all.

Asad didn’t know it, but a small smile tugged at his lips. A genuine, true, smile of happiness he hadn’t experienced in years.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Zoya sat on a barstool, waiting for her order of a Long Island Iced-Tea and trying to figure out what the hell had just happened when she heard it.

“Yes, she’s currently Asad Ahmed Khan’s Assistant. Doing pretty well too…” Came a voice from behind her. The shrewdness, cold, the mere lack of any compassion sent chills down her spine. She dared not turn around. The bartender kept the Iced-Tea in front of her and strode away, she gingerly lifted the glass with shivering hands and took the straw between her lips. She sipped the ice-cold drink trying not to just slam the damned glass down and run away, far away.

“Yes, I’ve been thinking about striking a deal with the so-called ‘AAK’ quite soon. “

“What do you mean to profit from such a deal? Aren’t you a businessman in the oil industry? AAK is in constructions…” countered another voice that Zoya recognized as Farhan’s.

“Well actually- excuse me I’ve to call my wife. Razia darling! Do come here, look who’s eager to meet you.” His voice floated past her to Razia, who was talking to Anisha. She smiled shrewdly and went on towards Gaffur, where Farhan was eager to talk to her.

“Hello Mrs. Siddiqui, guess what! I’ve got some news for you.” Farhan drawled.

No no please no…don’t tell her that-

“You’ll never guess whom I just met a while ago.” He said with a tone of victory lining his voice.

“Who Farhan? Was it Asad Ahmed Khan?” Razia asked earnestly, she would do anything for her daughter to get married to that asshole. Zoya internally smirked. It would be perfect. Playboy Asad Ahmed Khan and his very own bimbo Tanveer Siddique. Both of them could benefit from the other!

On second thought, Tanveer would benefit a LOT more. She’d get to run her hands all over that sexy chest of his.

HOLY CRAP WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH ME.

“Well, yes. But this is more about his date.” He said. Zoya’s mind dropped back down at the sentence.

“He got a date? How…”

“Before you get angry, I’ve got better news. His date was Z-“

“Ohhh there you are! Abbu’s curious about you, you know.” Tanveer deliberately said, loudly, as she walked to her father and hugged him. Zoya whirled around to see her father looking at her with utmost hatred. Her hands suddenly felt clammy and her palms started sweating, her whole world, which she had so carefully built was moments away from crashing down.

“Zoya! How…nice to see you here.” He said with a disgusted expression on his wrinkling face. Zoya’s eyes started stinging, her throat was feeling like it was on fire, she tried nodding but she just couldn’t move.

“Tanu beta, what is she doing here?” Razia murmured into Tanveer’s ear, loud enough for Zoya to hear. Tanveer looked at Zoya smugly and turned to her Ammi.

“She forgot something, a certain amount of things I wanted from her.”

Razia’s face molded into a horrible smirk as she understood what Tanveer meant. “Oh did she now? For that...she'll have to be punished." Razia said looking at Gaffur, who looked like he was ready to kill Zoya. Gaffur bobbed a brow and cocked his head to one side, still looking at Zoya without any kind of mercy. Zoya swallowed down a lump in her throat and stepped off the barstool, forgetting to take her drink along. She tried to walk out of the ongoing conversation but was stopped by Farhan's sturdy body. 

"And where do you think you're going?" He looked at her with mock pity. Zoya shook her head in fear.

"L-let me go. Please." She said looking into Farhan's bluish-grey eyes that she once loved. "I need to go home."

"Why? The party's just started, sweetheart."

"Don't. Don't call me that." Zoya said coldly, slowly building a wall around herself again.

"Why not? You've grown sexier over the years, I wouldn't stop myself before getting busy with you..." He drawled.

"You disgusting little-"

"Ah ah ah! You better watch your mouth in front of your father darling! He's planning to strike a deal a certain someone." Farhan said his eyes darting towards Asad, who had clearly forgotten what had transpired minutes ago as he had two dainty women hanging from his arms. He was talking to a fellow businessman while the women ran their hands seductively across his back and his chest, one was even nipping and licking at his ear. Zoya's hatred for the man just increased by ten! She wanted to slap him across the face while kicking the hoes by his side!

You know what, f**k you Asad Ahmed Khan. F**k you. Heartless playboy asshole...

"Why would I care?" She shrugged and moved past Farhan to the main door of the farmhouse. He was staggered by her sudden confidence, this he stood rooted to his spot like a statue.

Zoya had had enough of this crap. Why would anyone stay at a party where you hate everyone? Shaking her head, she walked out into the cool night air and went down the slightly busy street. The events of today were enough to make her just shut down and act like a robot. She was too tired, too fatigued, and too pissed to deal with any kind of shit right now. She didn't even notice Asad's voice calling out her name in the huge hall of the house, Zoya held a limp hand out for a taxi and got in before telling the driver her address.

"Zoya!" Asad yelled outside the house, where was she? After the earth-shattering kiss they shared, she'd just disappeared! Asad decided to call her and see if she picked up, which he was sure she wouldn't do. Nevertheless, he dialed her number and held the phone to his ear.

In the taxi, Zoya's phone ringing woke her up. Asad had taken her pretty far from home, and it was taking a while for them to reach. She saw his name flash on the screen, rejected the call, and fell back to sleep.

Ping!

Zoya heard something from her phone, it might just be a notification, she thought.

Ping!

Ping!

Irritated by the rings, she huffed and grabbed her phone. Only to find messages from Asad piling up in it.

Asad:- Where are you?

Asad:- Answer me damn it!

Asad:- Zoya!

Asad:- WHERE ARE YOU????

Asad:- I can't find you anywhere in the hall...

Asad:- ZOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Zoya nearly laughed out loud at the way he'd typed but got solemn almost instantly when she remembered what had happened. Huffing, she typed out a message just to shut him up.

Zoya:- I'm in a taxi rn, I'm going home.

Asad: What?! Why????

Zoya:- Because I wanted to now shut up!

Zoya saw the 3 dots on her screen that said he was 'typing', but soon they disappeared and she furrowed her brows. Her doubt was cleared instantly when her phone rang and Asad's name flashed on her screen. She picked it in up annoyance and held it to her ear.

"What do you want Mr. Khan?" She asked irritably.

"Why did you leave without telling me?" His husky voice made its way to her ears. Somehow that low, husky voice of his still managed to affect her, even over the phone. Her stomach did somersaults as he called her name to confirm if she was listening. "Zoy- Miss Farooqui?"

Zoya regained herself and said haughtily, "Because you were too busy with your beloved hoes. Now if you'll excuse me I need to get off the taxi." Zoya got to put one foot out of the taxi and paused hearing his voice.

"Jealous, are we?" He asked smugly. Zoya gasped aloud at his accusation and quickly paid the driver before getting out of the car.

"F**k you Mr. Khan." She swore in the most kindest voice she could feign, not caring that she was working in his office!

"I hope you do." He retaliated. Zoya got confused in her wrath.

"Do what?" She asked frowning.

"F**k me..." Asad whispered huskily into the phone, sending shivers of unwanted pleasure down her body. She blushed, unknowingly.

"URGH!" Zoya screeched into the phone and cut the call.

ASSHOLE AHMED KHAN!

On the other hand, Asad chuckled at her antics and stared into the dim skyline of New York. He sighed.

She drives me crazy.

THAT WAS IT PEEPS! I know this one was a bit short, but I have very little time on my hands these days so the next few ones could be short as well😒. Sorry! BUT, I hope you liked this chapter and look forward to reading your comments!

As always, love you all!!!!!❤️❤️

P.S: Buddy me for PMs!

Edited by dreamxr - 1 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail

De diyaaaaaa!😉

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh I loved there conversation on the phone!

Asad realized he likes Zoya! Hopefully he does something about it rather than ignoring and going around with others and Zoya also admit she like him!

Waiting for more (greedy me!)

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such an awesome story! Haven’t been online for sometime and had some catching up to do! 

Poor Zoya has been treated so badly and still being treated that way…..

Asad and Zoya are amusing here and I hope Asad can stop being a player and help our Zoya! 
Humi died…? That’s so sad….

Look forward to more….

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi_mitt

Oh I loved there conversation on the phone!

Asad realized he likes Zoya! Hopefully he does something about it rather than ignoring and going around with others and Zoya also admit she like him!

Waiting for more (greedy me!)

Haha thanksss! Actually the only thing Asad IS going to do about it is act the exact opposite of what you want lol. You literally guessed the next chapter😂😭

Truth be told, Zoya hasn't realised she 'like' likes him yet, she only knows that she thinks he's hot😝

Love you!

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woahh woahh woahhh 

I'm loving this story 

Thanks for the update

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima30

Such an awesome story! Haven’t been online for sometime and had some catching up to do! 

Poor Zoya has been treated so badly and still being treated that way…..

Asad and Zoya are amusing here and I hope Asad can stop being a player and help our Zoya! 
Humi died…? That’s so sad….

Look forward to more….

Hey! Great to see you back! Been missing your comments 😊

Yeah Humi is dead, why, what, how, and when will be revealed ahead in the story as we go!

I've written it so that Zoya has a much much darker past than Asad, yet she's the one who helps him! Thank you for reading and liking my stories!

Much love to you💕

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyapramod99

Woahh woahh woahhh 

I'm loving this story 

Thanks for the update

Thank you for loving it! Glad that you do

Love ya!💖