Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi! thank you for the update, loved it!

Can't wait to see how Zoya's weekend with Asad goes! 

Also, OMG- Humeira's dead! WHATTT??! definitely wasn't expecting that! I'm curious as to what the story behind that it.

And Zoya is working with Asad as the head designer at Dilshad Constructions! I'm excited to see how they interact with each other!

Edited by bindasss - 2 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yo yo yoooo! Whats poppin'? Your girl's back from her 3 week course!!! Preview of a chapter coming today eveningggg!!!!

Love yall ๐Ÿ’•

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail

So I couldn't complete the chapter, but I figured since you guys waited soo long the least I can do is give a preview! Thank you guys so much for waiting to patiently!

Lost Without You

Chapter 4B: Preview

Asad was stuck in a trance. The dress accentuated her curves perfectly, and he could only imagine what lied below the thin cloth of her dress. Her eyes were looking hypnotic with the smoky eyeshadow applied skillfully by Mitch. And her lips, her lips were looking sinful enough to make Asad's eyes almost black with desire. 

Zoya was quite impressed herself, Asad looked good enough to eat in a black tux! He was wearing a white shirt underneath and the top three buttons were open, giving Zoya a glimpse of his chiseled body. She couldn't help but stare at him. With the way he was looking now, she didn't care that she thought he was an asshole. All she wanted to do is trace her hands all over his chest. There had been an inexplicable spark between them that she didn't understand! That time when he was drunk and had wound his arm around her waist, there was a tingling sensation in her body that sent goosebumps through her.

So that was about it! I hope you guys like the chapter coming ahead!!

bindasss thumbnail

yay! so glad you're back! the preview is awesome, can't wait to read the rest!โค๏ธ

dreamxr thumbnail

Yoooo! Guess who's back! With a chapter and a part ๐Ÿ˜‰. So here's the second part of the 4th chappy! Hope you guys enjoy!

P.S: PM's are possible again! Also, The Heart and The Mind will soon be continuing further!!!

Lost Without You

Chapter 4B: So  It's All Been A Pack Of Lies

Mitch pulled out a dress and showed it to a gaping Zoya. It was a long black a-line dress that went loose along the legs and had a slit up to the thigh area. The design of the dress ensured that the back was completely bare and the neck was deeper than ever. Zoya stared at it.

"I... uh. I have to wear this?" She asked gulping.

"Yep! This is the dress I've chosen for you!" Mitch said excitedly.

"Okay...but, doesn't it seem too...I don't know, sensual?" Zoya said rubbing her arms.

"Darling, its supposed to be sensual." Mitch said and winked.

"But why, I mean...it's just a party! I could wear a t-shirt along with a nice jacket for all I care!" Zoya argued.

"Nope! You have to wear a cocktail dress, it's a first class party man!"

"Oh alright..." She huffed and grabbed the dress from him as she stomped off to the changing room. Mitch sat on a chair close by, smirking, and waited for her to arrive. Finally, tripping and stumbling because of Mitch's choice of shoes, she walked out of the room. The black dress was flowing effortlessly around her legs. Her bare back and the lowest of necks were enough to make any guy fall at her feet. She looked ethereal, Mitch sprang up and clapped in excitement.

"Oh my god you look AMAZING!!" He squealed. "Mr Khan is going to swoon!"

"Oh please, he's dated supermodels for god's sake..." Zoya muttered as she adjusted the dress.

"So you do want to impress him..." Mitch teased.

"What? No! I said nothing of the sort." Zoya argued back. "Why would I even want to, he's such an asshole."

"Zoe, you look extremely sexy in that dress even without any kind of makeup! I bet he's going to kiss you senseless by the end of the party." He tried to convince.

"I'm pretty sure his intentions go further than kissing..." She mumbled remembering his behavior towards her. He's rich, powerful and famous, why couldn't he just go chase a supermodel or something?!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Asad adjusted his tux for the umpteenth time. He couldn't figure why he wanted to look his best in front of her. He didn't even know her! Yet he was trying to get her attention so much. Every woman he'd dated, he had never tried so hard to impress them. He could just stand there in his pajamas and they would come running to him and cling to him like glue. There was just something different about her. Never before did he want to actually know a woman, he'd only ever want them for the pleasure they offered. With Zoya, of course he wanted her body. But he wanted Zoya as well. As a person, he wanted to win her heart. Her innocence, her goofy behaviour, that glint in her mysterious eyes which he hadn't figured out yet. One look was all it took for him to desire her irrevocably. 

Asad's playboy image was something he weirdly took pride in, and he forced himself to want Zoya only for her body. He was falling into an endless whirlpool of emotions, and he hated it. His mom's death had turned him into a cold and heartless lover, one who gave women the ultimate pleasure for one night and then shooed them out of his bedroom the next morning. He believed that love makes one vulnerable and weak like what happened to his father, Asad thought that the physical pleasure he always sought was just... physical! There were no feelings involved. He didn't give a damn about the women he dated. A knock on his door brought him out of his reverie.

"Asad?" Came his father's voice from behind the door.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Are you ready for Tanveer's party? The car valet's waiting for you, you have to reach by 9:00."

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute, and tell him that we have to pick someone up on the way." Asad said smirking at his reflection on the mirror.

"You and your dates..." He heard his father mumble and walk away.

Asad smirked and opened the first three buttons of his white shirt. He checked his reflection and strode outside his bedroom and directly into the luxurious Ford Mustang GT waiting for him on his driveway. The valet shuffled nervously as he saw Asad emerging from the grand door of his personal farm house and opened the back door for him.

"You can go, I'll be driving tonight actually." Asad said, suddenly changing his mind.

"B-but-"

"Give me the keys." Asad said assertively and held out his hand.

"Sir I thought we had to pick-"

"Give. Me. The. Keys." He said with obvious emphasis. The valet nodded meekly and obliged. Asad smoothly got into the car and pulled out of the driveway, smirking to himself. 

He drove to Central Park where he had told Zoya to wait for him instead of his office, he got out of the car and leaned against the roof. His eyes scanned the place for Zoya, and found her. There she was, sitting on a bench near the main gate, her gaze skittering all over the entrance as she searched for him nervously. Her hair flowed along a soft breeze and her shawl loosened around her shoulders, giving Asad a glimpse of the milky skin he so wanted to taste. He noticed her looking towards his direction and waved to her, she nodded without showing any kind of welcoming and slowly walked to him.

Asad was stuck in a trance. The dress accentuated her curves perfectly, and he could only imagine what lied below the thin cloth of her dress. Her eyes were looking hypnotic with the smoky eyeshadow applied skillfully by Mitch. And her lips, her lips were looking sinful enough to make Asad's eyes almost black with desire. 

Zoya was quite impressed herself, Asad looked good enough to eat in a black tux! He was wearing a white shirt underneath and the top three buttons were open, giving Zoya a glimpse of his chiseled body. She couldn't help but stare at him. With the way he was looking now, she didn't care that she thought he was an asshole. All she wanted to do is trace her hands all over his chest. There had been an inexplicable spark between them that she didn't understand! That time when he was drunk and had wound his arm around her waist, there was a tingling sensation in her body that sent goosebumps through her.

Shit.

"Hey." Zoya muttered looking down.

"Hey gorgeous." Asad said huskily, Zoya's head shot up and she glared at him. In the last few days he had worked with her, he'd noticed that she hated being called by something other than her name. Especially by him, everybody else called her by other names! She was definitely something else.

"We're getting late." Her melodious voice brought him out of his thoughts. To her surprise he silently nodded and led her towards the passenger seat door. She stepped in. Asad walked around the bonnet and sat in the drivers' seat. He simply gaped at Zoya's beauty, he couldn't handle how much she mesmerized him every time he looked at her. He wanted to talk to her, know what lied in those mysterious eyes of hers.

"Aren't you gonna start the car?" She asked, confused at the way he was acting.

"Uh, yeah sorry." He said and fumbled with the keys. Zoya stared at him with her mouth hanging open. Asad turned the key in the ignition and looked at Zoya. He furrowed his brows.

"What?" He asked shrugging.

"Pardon me, but did you just say 'sorry?'" Zoya asked grinning.

"So?"

"No it's just, you don't seem like the person to apologize. Like, EVER." Zoya said and leaned back into her seat. Asad was still registering her amount of nerve. No one had spoken to him like that before, he'd always been the commanding one.

"Can we go now?" He said, not being able to respond to her comment at the moment and revved the car away. As he drove down New York's busy streets, he stole glances at her glowing face. The lights passing by were taking shape in her eyes, making them look out of this world. He noticed that her lower lip trembled as he pulled into the driveway of a grand farmhouse near the coast. There were people chatting and drinking bubbly glasses of champagne, all of them powerful, rich, and horribly shrewd. Women were wearing expensive night gowns and dresses, and all the men were dressed in classy suits, mostly Armani. Asad furrowed his brows at Zoya as she gulped nervously. How in the world was she nervous? She must've gone to a party like this through work, right?
He opened his mouth to say something, then thought better of it and stepped out of the Mustang. Zoya came out from the other side. Asad held out an arm for her to hold and looked at her, almost like he was commanding her to hold his arm. She looked down and softly interlocked his arm with hers. They both walked in through the grand doors of the farmhouse. Asad tried to hide a smile, he'd never been so happy before. Not since...

"Ammi! Ammi look at what Ayaan and I found! Come here quick!" Called an innocent voice through the halls of the Khan Villa. Dilshad smiled and walked out into the living room, where Asad was dancing happily with an RC car in his hand. Ayaan had the remote control to it and was dancing along with his brother too!

"Look! Isn't it awesome?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes bachha, also, where did you find it?" Dilshad mischievously asked. 

"I found it in my cupboard when I was looking for my geometry box! How cool is that!" Ayaan added in. Dilshad smiled at their innocence, she and Rashid had hidden presents for each of them in their cupboards for Christmas. They didn't get a tree since they were in Bhopal, and the idea of Christmas had been planted in their heads by Zeenat and Anwar, who had come back from New York to visit.

Asad's face fell. It turned into the cold face of a reputed businessman, his eyes turned into those of a heartless playboy and his demeanor changed, to command. Zoya softly nudged him to go forward, he nodded curtly and strode ahead. Zoya's eyes darted around the crowded hall, she was looking for any sign of her...father, if she could call him that. Her ears were ringing with the crack of the whiplash. She kept fumbling with the locket she was wearing as Asad talked to a businessman he was apparently competing horribly with. He called her, telling her to meet his colleague but she was too busy looking around for a sign of Tanveer or her father.

"Zoya!" He said irritated by her weird behavior. Zoya jerked and turned around, looking flustered.

"Yes?"

"Meet this fine businessman," Asad said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Farhan Abbas."

And ladies and gentlemen I present to you anotherrrrrr CLIFFYYYYYY! Bwahahaha!! Image

Sooooo that was itttt! I hope you guys liked it! I know the story's moving a bit slow, but it's all for the intensity (if ya know what I mean๐Ÿ˜‰). I just hope you guys don't get bored๐Ÿ˜…. Also sorry for the short chapter.

Looooaaaadsss of love!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow interesting cliffy... waiting to read more

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I like how their feelings are coming about. Hopefully something happens soon or they star realizing these feelings..

Have a bad feeling about the cliff hanger 

Continue soon

bindasss thumbnail

oooh love the cliffy! and omg the sexual tension between asad and zoya is so evident! thanks for the update!

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hiii welcome back!! Missed youโœจ 

Coming to the update, amazing as always! Loved it๐Ÿ˜ Although a cliffy but glad you are back with this intense update! The sexual tension between them! Their hotness๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Canโ€™t wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

dreamxr thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

Wow interesting cliffy... waiting to read more

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜Š