Frequent Posters

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Loving the connection between the couples...superb

bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I had midterms this past week so it was so nice to log on and see that there was not only one but TWO updates!! It was so refreshing after having my brain fried everyday for the past week! 

this story just keeps getting better and better!! I am so hooked! I need this month to go by super quick so we can get an update lol

I love that Ayaan and Humeira already have some history and that Zoya lives next to Rashid! I'm sensing (more so hoping for) some wholesome father-daughter bonding! 

I also love the intensity between Asad and Zoya in the rain! I loved that Zoya had a bit of an attitude with him when first meeting him in the office!

Can't wait to read more! and good luck on your studies!

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is amazing! Love this version of Asya! 

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Heyoooooooooo!!!! I FINALLY HAD TIME TO LOG IN!!! So I have to ask you guys one thing...here goes.

Do y'all want me to post the first part of a chapter and then post the second part when I have time after two weeks...

OR

Do you want me two post both the chapters after two weeks?

Please do let me know!!!

Loads of love😘

dreamxr thumbnail

Posted by mistake πŸ˜‚!

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

One chapter now pleaseeee

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

One chapter now pleaseeee

One for a chapter! Anyone else?

β€οΈπŸ’—

kavyapramod99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please upload soooon ..nowwwww

dreamxr thumbnail

Heyyyooooo!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT SOME TIME TO LOG IN YAAAAAAY!!! This is another chapter before I disappear for the next couple of weeks πŸ™

Also y'all might be in for a HUUUUGE shock. So yeah, be prepared!!

NoTe: I forgot to mention everyone's ages in the character sketch and the age factor is kinda important in this story, I'll update that one later but here are all the (relevant) characters' ages below!

Asad Ahmed Khan: 27 yrs old

Zoya Farooqui: 25 yrs old

Tanveer Gaffur Siddiqui: 25 yrs old

Rashid Ahmed Khan: 57 yrs old

Ayaan Ahmed Khan: 23 yrs 

Gaffur Siddiqui: 61 yrs old

Razia Gaffur Siddiqui: 59 yrs old

Lost Without You

Chapter 4A: My Love's Rotten To The Core

Zoya slammed the door of her apartment shut and leant against it, slowly sinking down to the floor and crying as she did so. She missed her little sister. She missed her mother. All this time she hoped she'd never collide with her past but now, all of them were here, in New York.

"Api Api Api!" Humeira burst into their room squealing.

"What Humi? What happened?" Zoya laughed and said looking at her sister. She was such a ray of sunshine!

"I think Ayaan likes me!" She said shyly.

"Oooh! Come on girl gimme the deets!" Zoya teased.

"So!" Humeira started, dropping down on their bed. "I was walking down the corridor, my hands full of books and stuff okay?" She paused, looking at Zoya to see if she followed. Zoya nodded and rested her chin in her hand. "And then, out of nowhere that idiot bumps into me and...he...freaking CAUGHT ME!!" she squealed. "I mean, his hand were around my waist and our faces were this close!" Humeira said holding up a thumb and forefinger which were a centimetre apart.

"And like, he kept staring at me for a while...and suddenly out of the blue he pushed back a lock of my hair from my face! Totally like a movie!" She said giggling. Zoya smiled and pulled Humeira's cheeks sweetly.

"That's how I felt when Farhan had caught me one day, in college. We were so freaking confused about what happened! And now one year later, I'm...engaged to him! I can't believe it!" Zoya said wiping a lone tear. "Honestly, every time we kiss, I just get so excited-"

"Hawww! Impatient are we?" Humeira smirked.

"Oh shut up! Not that way. I mean, I just get so excited that I'm soon going to be raising a family of my own! Can you imagine? There'll be little Farhan's and Zoya's running around..." Zoya giggled, blushing. "He's my Han Solo- well he wants to be Luke but that would make it weird, and I'm his Princess Leia!" Zoya said dreamily.

"Heck yeah you are! Don't forget Princess Leia is a freaking badass! And you're definitely the most badass sis!" Humeira said laughing.

"Why thanks!" Zoya got up and said, curtseying in mockery.

"I miss you Humi... I'm sorry, I'm sorry I couldn't do enough..." Zoya sobbed. "I lost you and Ammi because I was too late... I'm sorry..." Zoya cried and buried her face in her knees which were folded against her chest. He nails dug into her knees as her body shook with sobs. "Why didn't you take me with you?"

Her treacherous past was slowly creeping back into her life, and it scared her to death. Be it with good people, be it with people who she didn't even know but her past had found its way back to her. She had no idea if Ayaan even knew that Humeira was... dead?

Ayaan paced around the brightly lit living room. The French window facing the morning city gave a wonderful view of Central Park. Although Ayaan payed no heed to the captivating view outside, something else had been bothering him since yesterday night.

"What if she isn't Humeira's sister, and I end up looking like an idiot?" He muttered to himself, not aware of a definitely hungover Asad watching him. "But then again, she wouldn't have reacted that way if it wasn't true...but why did she even react that way? Humeira's fine right? What happened..."

"What are you muttering to yourself about?" Asad asked clutching his head, which felt like it was splitting.

Ayaan turned around to find his brother sitting on the sofa, looking as if he was going to hurl any moment. "Oh Bhaijaan! You're up already? Good morning!" Ayaan said, a little startled.

"Shh can you whisper?" Asad said and clutched his head even tighter, he didn't notice Ayaan sneaking up to his ear.

"NO!" Ayaan bellowed into his ear and grinned evilly. Asad grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. Ayaan ducked.

"Shaitan..." Asad muttered. "Waise, what happened last night?" He asked.

"Umm let's see, first, you were drunk as a pirate." Ayaan started, enumerating yesterday's events on his fingers. "Second you go out on the STREETS, still drunk as a pirate. Third, a lovely woman named Zoya Farooqui bumped into you and helped you come home, through the pouring rain. Fourth-"

"Wait a minute, did you say 'Zoya Farooqui'?" Asad blinked rapidly and asked.

"Uhh, yeah. Why?" Ayaan asked confused.

"Well she-"

"She works for you right?" Ayaan said suddenly remembering, a cheeky grin making its way up his face.

"Yeah, but not exactly. She works at the company I made a deal with yesterday, for graphic design." Asad said scratching the back of his neck. Ayaan smirked. Asad wanted her, like he'd wanted many women before. He was aware of Asad's 'dates', and how he would shoo the women out of his bedroom the next morning. Zoya had to be ready.

"Farooqui! In my cabin, now." Barked a voice from the phone Zoya held to her ear, wincing. Zoya rolled her eyes and looked at Mitch who shrugged helplessly. She let out a quick breath and urgently walked to Karen's cabin.

"Yes?" She said, opening to door.

"Farooqui, you've been appointed as the lead of the designing team for Dilshad Constructions. I hope you're fine with that." Karen said as Zoya saw a handsome face turning around to look at her. She sighed.

"Are you?" Asad's deep voice asked.

"Uh yeah! Sure...why not..." Zoya spluttered.

"Great! I'll see you in my office... this Saturday." Asad said, almost huskily.

"This Saturday?" Zoya asked, remembering what date it was. It was Tanveer's birthday. She had invited her family and everyone she knew, including Zoya because she hadn't transferred the money because of a certain someone!

Everyone she knows?! That means...

"Yes, this Saturday. I've been invited to my PA's birthday celebration, and I figured a lot of important people are to be there. Also, I need a date. It would be nice if I took the new lead of my designing team as my date." Asad explained, conveniently not mentioning what he had in mind for later in the night. Zoya's hands felt clammy.

"But, how would that count as a project?" Zoya smartly asked, causing Asad to look a bit taken aback.

"It technically doesn't, but I figured it would be of help for the lead of the designing team to meet the people she might work with in the future." Asad said, a glint of victory and naught glimmering in his eyes. Zoya nodded defeated.

Asad slowly walked past Zoya, oblivious to Karen watching and sensually brushed his hand to her half-bare arm. He kept facing towards the door behind a stilled Zoya and leant down backwards to let his hot breath fan her sensitive ear. Goosebumps erupted across Zoya's body, her breathing became unusually uneven.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you." He said huskily into her ear, causing her to let out an involuntary sigh. Asad grinned and swiftly slipped out of the cabin and the building itself. Leaving Zoya baffled.

She almost ran to her and Mitch's desk and loudly planted her hands on it, startling Mitch.

"I can't believe this." Zoya huffed.

"Why, what happened?" Mitch questioned.

"I've just been appointed as the lead of the designing team for Dilshad Constructions. In short, I'm gonna have to bear with Mr Asshole's shit for a long time." She said grumpily.

"Oh. My. God. Are you kidding me?! YOU'RE GONNA BE WORKING WITH ASAD AHMED KHAN!!! AAHH!" Mitch squealed.

"Okay okay calm down! It's not like he's the best guy in the world!" Zoya huffed.

"But he is the hottest..." Mitch winked.

"HELLO, CHRIS HEMSWORTH?!" Zoya said flailing her hands wildly.

"Yeah...okay, sorry." He muttered.

"Anyways," Zoya started, folding her hands across her chest and slumping down on her chair. "He's... been invited to Tanveer's birthday, and... I'm gonna have to go." She said fearfully. Mitch's expression turned serious the moment she mentioned Tanveer. He turned around his chair to face her.

"Wait...what do you mean?" He asked calmly. This is exactly why Zoya loved him like her life!

"I mean, I have to attend her party WITH Mr Asshole, that too in FRONT of Tanveer who'll ultimately kill me-"

"Hey!" Mitch said angrily.

"Sorry, and also, i-in front of my...Abbu. Who will be there." Zoya finished, swallowing down a lump in her throat.

Asad drove smiling. He was finally going to get Miss Farooqui where he wanted and nothing was going to stop him! He could only imagine himself running his hands all over her smooth body.

Desire had taken him over, and he wouldn't rest until he spent a wild night with Zoya. Asad felt his desire shoot down south as he pictured a bare-bodied Zoya moaning in pleasure under him, as he ravished her mercilessly. Asad had experienced the those very desires many times before, and he had gotten many into bed just the same.

What he didn't understand was, why he felt angry when she didn't give him attention. Or why his desires for her were so much more intense than any other woman he'd slept with. There was an inexplicable pull he felt towards her. The moment he had deliberately brushed his arm against hers, he felt a mild tingling sensation that he never had before.

As usual, he shook an unwanted thought away and convinced himself that he only wanted her for his physical needs. He pulled up to his driveway and rested his head against the seat.

Zoya Farooqui, you're gonna have the wildest night of your life.

Sooo yeah! That was the chapter in my mind, sorry for the small shock though haha. But as you all know the story also has a dark side to it sooo...

I won't be able to reply to your comments.... I'll see you in a week!!πŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’—

Also I won't be able to send out PMs because I'm really busy here...sorry!!πŸ™

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is so interesting! Can’t wait for zoya to start working with asad! Hope to see you back here soon❀️