Lost Without You {AsYa FF} *on hold* - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Woahhhh!!! That was amazing! From asad being totally mesmerized by zoya to the end! Loved it!! Can’t wait to read more.. this is so interesting ! And now zoya will find him in that state.. update soon soon sooon🙈❤️

Originally posted by friendsall

Wow wow wow.... intense it's gonna be

Thank you!!! It is gonna be kinda intense😊

Originally posted by sj_qh_kabhi

Woahhhh!!! That was amazing! From asad being totally mesmerized by zoya to the end! Loved it!! Can’t wait to read more.. this is so interesting ! And now zoya will find him in that state.. update soon soon sooon🙈❤️

Thank you! I'm a sucker for 'Asad-being-totally-mesmerized-by-Zoya' scenes...

Nice updates dear

Loved it

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Nice updates dear

Loved it

Curious to know what happens next 

Update soon please 

Thanks 

Thank you! Will update soonish :)

This is interesting , different family backgrounds.

Asad Zoya - it is going be Boss and Employee romance soon hopefully.

Hate Tanveer as usual 

Continue soon

Originally posted by tanvi_mitt

This is interesting , different family backgrounds.

Asad Zoya - it is going be Boss and Employee romance soon hopefully.

Hate Tanveer as usual 

Continue soon

Haha everyone hates Tanveer😂. May post the next chapter within 24 hrs!!!

Love ya!

Hey! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! Here's the third chapter.

Lost Without You

Chapter 3: You Can't Start A Fire Without A Spark

Zoya sighed in relief as she walked down the street, towards home. After all the chaotic happenings of today all she wanted to do was drink a steaming mug of hot chocolate and doze off. 

I'll just quickly get Tanveer's 'task' out of the way so I can finally-

"OOF!" Grunted a deep voice as she bumped into its owner.

"Get the f*ck outta my way!" Said a slurred voice that Zoya thought she'd heard before. Zoya slowly tucked a fringe of her hair away and turned to tell the guy off.

"What in the- oh you've gotta be shitting me." Zoya said as she recognised the handsome face. 

Great. Just great. Just when I was FINALLY about to relax. I just HAD to bump into this guy. I should help him back so I can go home in peace.

"Mr Ass- Mr Khan, you're drunk. You need help." She said as Asad leant onto her shoulder for support. A tingling sensation shot through both of them, Asad froze for a moment. Zoya looked at him awkwardly and he quickly retreated his hand which was on her shoulder. 

"Do you have your phone?" She asked. Asad shrugged. Zoya rolled her eyes. "Ugh wait, I can't believe I have to do this..." She muttered and started frisking him for his phone. Her breathing grew involuntarily uneven due to the proximity. Even Asad seemed have sensed it. She felt the sharp edges of his phone in his jacket pocket and quickly pulled it out. She began searching for a contact that could help.

"I'm so sorry about going through your phone like this..." She mumbled under her breath and continued searching.

And there she found it, 'Dad'. She quickly tapped on the number to dial it and held the phone to her ear.

"The number you are trying to call is currently engaged, please try again-" she cut the call, definitely pissed. Zoya searched for another contact that could be of help. To make the situation worse, it had started drizzling. Zoya had the unbearable urge to scream in anger. And she did, in her mind.

AAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!

She scanned the phone for an important contact and found one. 'Home - Dad'. She tapped on it and held the phone to her ear again. The drops had started getting larger. She shoved a very confused and drunk Asad under a tree. After a few rings, she finally heard the call being picked up. Zoya fist pumped.

"Yo!" Said a young voice from the other end.

"Hello? Yes Amir, this is Rashid speaking. Is Asad with you?" Rashid spoke worriedly into his phone.

"Oh...okay." He said and cut the call. "Asad isn't with Amir either. Where does this guy go?!" He said defeated and sat down on the sofa beside Ayaan.

"Don't worry Abbu, he's probably with some girl! Jacking off..." Ayaan muttered the last two words hoping his father wouldn't hear them. But he did, and glared at him. "What? For all we know it might be true!" Ayaan said shrugging. Rashid opened his mouth to say something but was stopped by the landline near the couch ringing.

"It's probably Bhaijaan." Ayaan said and picked it up. "Yo!" He said into the mouthpiece.

"H-hello? Are you someone of Mr Khan's?" Came a melodious voice from the other end. Ayaan put the phone on speaker and looked at his father smugly. He pointed towards the phone and mouthed the words "It's a girl!". Rashid rolled his eyes.

"Hello?!" Came the voice again, startling the Father and son.

"Yeah I'm his brother!" Ayaan hollered.

"Oh okay, I just needed s-some help! It's raining cats and dogs and-"

"Yeah we know! What happened to Asad?! Why isn't he speaking?! Is he with you?!" Rashid asked worriedly. "I'm his dad." He added.

"Okay, uhm...actually Mr Khan's drunk and...he kinda looks lost. I just sort of bumped into him a few minutes ago and considered helping him." 

Rashid ran a hand down his face in exasperation. "We're so so sorry for your inconvenience, could you tell me where you are? I can come and pick him up." He said tiredly. He really didn't like it when Asad did this to himself. 

"Oh no no uncle, I can drop him. No need to get drenched, I'm near Lexington Ave, E68th street." said the voice kindly. Rashid smiled at the gesture.

"Oh that's quite close by!" Rashid said surprised and gave her the way to their house. 

"Yeah, you'll see the building there. Thank you so much for helping us." Rashid said gratefully.

"Oh it's no big deal, I just realised I actually live in the building right beside yours so it's like going home anyways!"

"Still, thank you. Come safely okay?"

"Yes sir!" Said the lively voice and cut the call. Rashid folded his arms and looked at Ayaan apprehensively.

"As you can see, he isn't 'jacking off'." He said, raising a brow. Ayaan burst out laughing.

"Okay but it was a possibility!" He said between his guffaws.

Zoya's eyes widened in shock listening to the address Mr Asshole's dad recited. 

Oh COME. ON! Why does this happen to me?! Mr Asshole's dad practically lives right beside me! Now what do I do?!

"Thank you so much for helping us." Said the kind man. Why couldn't Mr Khan be more like his dad?!

"Oh it's no big deal, I just realised I actually live in the building right beside yours so it's like going home anyways!" Zoya said smiling. She could sense his father's worry and it kind of saddened her, she had never experienced such care, but she proudly lifted up her chin and smiled again. Only to find Asad leaning against a car and snoring loudly, she glowered at him.

"Still, thank you. Come safely okay?" Came his father's voice.

"Yes sir!" She said as enthusiastically as possible while looking at Asad in utter loathing. She went up to him and shook him vigorously by his large shoulders. She couldn't help but notice how muscular they were, and kicked herself mentally for going down that road. After a few moments he finally came to, mumbling something about birthdays.

"Come on now, we've got to get you home." Zoya heaved as she pushed him to stand up straight by his chest. Again, she couldn't help but notice how muscular he was! 

Snap out of it Zoya!

She stepped out from under the tree and into the pouring rain, drenching herself and Asad. Suddenly, Zoya's foot slipped down the edge of the footpath and she fell sideways towards Asad. His hand immediately wrapped around her waist.

Shit.

Zoya raised herself up, awkwardly putting her hands on his chest for support. Even though Asad was drunk, he couldn't stop staring at the beauty in front of him. It was like he had this strong pull towards her that made him keep his hold on her. He had never held a woman like this, so innocently. The rain had drenched her completely, and it made her look amazingly sexy. He tightened his hold on her waist, she gasped.

"Mr Khan..." She muttered, pushing him away and looking here and there nervously. She quickly started directing him towards his dad's place by pushing him gently by his arm. Zoya took off her jacket and tried covering them both in it against the rain. It barely helped but she held it up anyways and followed the way to her house.

"Oh I hope they're okay. The rain's getting worse by the minute!" Said a worried Rashid pacing around in the living room.

"Don't worry Abbu, they'll be fine. Bhaijaan is there na?" Ayaan said and continued staring at the TV screen.

"In case you don't remember, your Bhaijaan is drunk!" Rashid snapped. "I hate it when he does this to himself."

"Me too but what can we do? He just doesn't want to leave the past behind! He doesn't realise that there are so many people that have been hurt so much more severely. I remember from when I was in high school, there was a girl named Humeira. Humeira...Farooqui. We were quite good friends."

"Oh yeah, I remember. The girl you used to rant about when you came home." Rashid smirked.

"Yeah well, I liked her okay? So yeah her father, he was really abusive! Used to hit and all..."

"Hit her?" Rashid asked dumbfounded.

"No not her, her sister. I think she told me her name wait...it was something from 'Z'...Za...Ze...Zoya! Yeah Zoya. I never saw her really, I only know about her through Humeira. But the way she used to turn white whenever she recalled her father hitting Zoya really broke my heart....anyways imagine being despised by your own father! Bhaijaan and I...I mean we're lucky to have you!" Ayaan said and hugged his father. Rashid smiled.

"So, what happened? To Humeira?" Rashid asked curiously.

"Honestly I don't know. I left for Boston a few years later and we lost contact. I guess they must've moved out..." Ayaan replied. Rashid sat down on the sofa beside his son and watched whatever Ayaan was watching absentmindedly. 

A few moments later the doorbell rang. Rashid rushed to the door like the wind and opened it frantically to find a very drunk Asad leaning on a drenched Zoya. He quickly supported Asad by his shoulder and led him inside, looking at Zoya with utmost gratefulness. He came out of the bedroom after laying Asad down, looking relieved.

"I don't know how to thank you Miss...?"

"Oh Zoya, Zoya Farooqui." She said lightly and extended a shivering hand for Rashid to shake. But Rashid was too busy staring at Ayaan, who's jaw had dropped open. "I'm sorry, is something wrong?" She asked, furrowing her brows at their behavior.

"No, no. The funny thing is, we were just talking about someone named Zoya." Ayaan said, looking weirdly amazed at the situation.

"Oh! That is funny." Zoya laughed softly. "Oh wait! I didn't catch your names!" She said darting her doe-like eyes between the two.

"Yeah sorry, I'm Rashid. Asad's dad." He said politely.

"And I'm Ayaan, his younger son and Bhaijaan's bro!" Ayaan yelled from the sofa. Zoya stood dumbstruck.

Ayaan? That dude Humi liked? What are you thinking Zoya he must be in Boston, Humi told me he left for Berkeley! Pagli.

"Miss Zoya," Ayaan started, hoping his deductions were somewhat right.

"Oh no need for such formality! Zoya is fine." Zoya said smiling.

"Okay Zoya, would you happen to know anyone by the name of Humeira?" Ayaan asked earnestly and hopefully. He saw Zoya's face fall and the colour draining from her sweetly rosy cheeks.

"Uh...w-why do you ask?" She stammered.

Wait...is he actually...?

"Well because...I knew someone named Humeira, when I was back in Bhopal. Her last name was Farooqui too and-" Ayaan was interrupted by a loud smash from the room Asad was in.

"Asad?!" Rashid called worriedly. "Asad!"

"Ammi!" Came out a desperate cry that shocked Zoya to the core.

"Oh dear. I-I'll look after him..." Rashid hurriedly said and dashed towards the said room. Zoya stood there stunned and eyes wide as saucers.

"I...I think I should go..." She whispered.

Ayaan tried to stop her. "No wait! You still haven't told me about-"

"Oh look at the time! It's pretty late, I'll take your leave..." Zoya said hurriedly and rushed out the grand door, almost slamming it shut in her desperation to get out of there.

Rashid came out of Asad's guest room after giving him a bit of lemonade for the headache. "She left?" He asked, kind of disappointed.

"Yeah, looked like she really wanted to go home." Ayaan said, casually running his hand through his hair.

"Well I don't blame her...she must be kind of scared I guess, Asad is really really upset. You know how he gets..." Rashid said shaking his head.

"Also...I think I just found Humeira's sister."

Ik it was kinda short but yep! That was it, the third chapter! It was more of a filler chapter really, I didn't like it much... Also the last chapter I post before I have to disappear off this forum for 3 weeks!!😭😭

I'm so sorry that I won't be able to update ANY of my stories for the next 3 weeks... I've got to give my all to my studies for the rest of the month...

I hope you guys won't forget mee!!!

Will miss y'all a lottttt!!!💗💗💗💗

P.S: Buddy me for PMs!

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago

This is so so interesting 😍😍😍 I’m loving it soo much? Also the small Asya moment- so intense! Can’t wait to read more ❤️ Thank you for the pms✨

Originally posted by sj_qh_kabhi

This is so so interesting 😍😍😍 I’m loving it soo much? Also the small Asya moment- so intense! Can’t wait to read more ❤️ Thank you for the pms✨

Haha thanks! Although you'll have to wait a little 🙁 I'm not going to be able to log in for the next 3 weeks..😭. I'll write the next chapter in my notes, and then just copy paste it here as soon as I come back from my course!

I just hope you don't forget me🤣

Loads of love!!

💗💗💗

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago