RaYa FF: Twisted Emotions - Ram ki Siya - Page 13 {Re-writing For BALH - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

714.jpg

Pehla Pyaar

"Your destination, sir!," the chauffeur said when Ram realised that he had eaten almost all the cupcakes. He embarrassed a little but then he headed towards the church, his destination.

The old lady in her late 60s came in front of him and pouted, "Hey boyfriend, you are too late, dekho mera to marriage bhi ho gaya that too again"

He laughed. "Ms. Synthia...oh correction...my dear girlfriend. I was buying cupcakes for you but hua yu ke...," and stopped saying. 

Synthia grinned, "Blueberry Cupcakes, my favourite, you remember? But bhukkad hai tu, ab anti-acid khana aur meri daant bhi"

Ram laughed out loud, "Hey my love, my first crush of the age of seven, my teacher you know me very well"

"Yeah but, the girl who stole you from me, that Vedika, where is she?," She asked cheerfully. Her words made Ram look back at disappointing past and his eyes moisten.

"Priya! What if Neeraj cheated you, you cannot punish yourself for that," Sara looked into her younger sister's eyes who was hid her tears behind the stern look.

Priya looked straight in Sara's eyes, "look now, do you notice any tear, no na... He was a past a teacher, who taught me to not trust people easily"

Ram and Synthia were sitting on the bench in front of the lord Jesus, when Ram told her, "Kisi ke jaane se we can't stop believe someone na," as he wiped tears from his teacher's eyes. 

Synthia prayed, "Hey lord Jesus! Please find someone who will give the more love and more trust to my dear son Ram and give an another reason to love"

"Hey Ram ji! Aap to sabka accha karte ho na, to meri Priya ko koi accha sa life partner do jo use dobara Neeraj ki buri yaado se nikale bahar," Sara looked at the skies.

Priya join hands in front of Sara and grinned, "Sara di! Ab aap bhi ma mat ban jao, mere lie ko rajkumar nahi aane wala asman se"

"He may come Pri di, who knows," Akshay, Priya's cousin entered whom she treats as the real brother.

She angrily responded, "these dialogues are only for films, get it"

"Okay, girlfriend karlo apni sautan ki wish, kya pata poori ho jaye," chuckled Ram and thought, "Vedu ke ilawa meri life mein koi aur, kabhi nahi, wahi mera pehla pyaar hai aur akhiri bhi"

Priya wiped her tears when she realised how everyone cares for her, "I am sorry, I loved wrong person. But aisa koi rajkumar na ayega aur na mera pehla pyar kisi aur ke liye badlega," looking at the skies said she.

Beta-ed by shahsb_16

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago

Aditi 🤗

I really love this SS❤️

How beautifully you have portrayed Ram and Priya's character here. 😳 

Btw I think synthia is new character here. But I really love her concern and care towards Ram. Atleast someone is there to support him.😊 

Keep writing dear🤗

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Aditi 🤗

I really love this SS❤️

How beautifully you have portrayed Ram and Priya's character here. 😳 

Btw I think synthia is new character here. But I really love her concern and care towards Ram. Atleast someone is there to support him.😊 

Keep writing dear🤗

Yeah she is. 

Thank you so much bhavi🤗🤗

Please Please jaldi continue karo na😳

I loved reading all the chapters in one go & hungry for more...as hungry as Ram was for the Blueberry Cupcakes😆

Originally posted by SONIA441

Please Please jaldi continue karo na😳

I loved reading all the chapters in one go & hungry for more...as hungry as Ram was for the Blueberry Cupcakes😆

Sure sure will write it soon. ❤️

714.jpg

Ehsaas

Ram left for the home when he passed from the same bakery, he looked at the name, "Sarah's bakery" so he literally insisted to stop the car to the chauffeur, "Hey stop, I just loved the cupcakes, need more"

"Sir, as much I know you have a BP problem," the chauffeur being worried for his boss, a nice human being.

Ram rolled his eyes, "I have the pills and Shivi love cupcakes too," saying this he jumped out from the car and in haste collided with Priya.

"I am sorry," he appologized but all his pills were on the floor.

Priya frowned, "Can't you see"

"You can't ma'am, see all my pills are on the floor," he complained like a child at which she appologized and bent down to collect the pills.

He too bent down and they hit bang their forehead with each other and they winced, "Ouch!," in chorus.

Priya closed her eyes tight when her phone buzzed, "I am so sorry! Have to leave," and immediately she collected her bag and left.

Ram followed her with his gaze, "Ajeeb hai, jane de Ram," leaving the pills on the floor and again jumped into the car, "Let's go to the office"

Reaching to the office he entered while buttoning the blazer, when he still have that feeling which he passed with, the girl and her aura was very positive to him. 

"Jane kya tha usme aisa ki na chahte hue bhi sirf uska ehsaas hai," he thought with frown.

Priya while taking her extra classes wasn't in reality. Her student asked, "Why the moon is 'she' not he in typical literature." She listened but couldn't replied.

"Ma'am," the student clasp her finger on Priya's face.

She came to reality, "Itne saalo baad koi ehsaas pareshan kar Raha hai, magar kyu?"

Ram sat on the chair, "Arghh! Chup kar Ram, she was just a random girl"

"Priya, he was just passing from there, nothing else it is," Priya made her mind and engrossed in her work, so as Ram attended his meeting.

----

After the classes Meera called Priya, "Hello Ma!"

"Bacche what would you like to have in snacks," Meera asked with a wide smile.

"Ram, I will tell Tarun to make some stuff for you. What do you like sandwiches?," Nandini, Ram's step mother sugar-coated as she wanted to took a benefit.

Ram lamely said, "Mom, don't you know, I hate sandwiches"

Nandini tried to change it, "Sorry Ram, sandwiches are for Shubham, you will like...parathas"

"Yes, Paneer paranthe, how much you love me," he being an innocent said.

"Yes, ofcourse," Nandini smirked.

Meera again asked sweetly, "Bata na bacche tujhe jo bhi khane ka man hai main banati hoon na"

"Ma it's not your age to cook, main aaj ap sabke lie snacks aur cold coffee banati hu okay," Priya ordered her like a grown up daughter.

Meera tried to make her understand but she almost declared and disconnected the phone call.

"Ye ladki bhi na, badi ho gayi hai," Meera shrugged her head.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago