Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Softness

arrey yaar kaun atlee? kaun nayanthara? kaun sanya?

yeh kaisa log ke sath kaam kar raha Srk? 

Seriously who are these people ? đź¤Ł

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I like Sanya Malhotra but she doesn't make the cut as a commercial heroine...something about her persona is very offbeat...she appeals to a niche audience

What is a commercial heroine? Katrina Kaif comes to mind. 

I doubt Sanya MalHOTra is aspiring to be anything of the sort. She's here to do good roles in good movies and so far she is slayayaying ❤️ whether if it is Dangal (2016), Badhaai Ho (2018), Photograph (2019), Ludo (2020), Shakuntala Devi (2020), Pagglait (2021) 

Who has the brightest future ahead in BW? - Page 3 | Bollywood News,  Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Who cares about mainstream looking heroine? Srk needs a good movie and story. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Who cares about mainstream looking heroine? Srk needs a good movie and story. 

Who knew Deepika and Anushka when the debuted lol. How does it matter. I think Naintara is pretty famous in the south though, isn’t she?

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Who knew Deepika and Anushka when the debuted lol. How does it matter. I think Naintara is pretty famous in the south though, isn’t she?

That's what I was thinking. Who cared about people like Deepika, Shreyas Talpade or Arjun Rampal before Om Shanti Om? Or Gayatri Joshi and other other supporting actors in Swades? Rab Ne worked because a new pairing with Anushka was refreshing.

A new and different cast makes it much easier to accept the world of the film. It looks more authentic. No offense to her but I would die if a 'mainstream' Katrina ever showed up in another SRK movie again. đź¤”

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

she is. Acts good, age appropriate in case they pair her opp srk and gorgeous. My fav ❤️❤️❤️

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hotchoco

That's what I was thinking. Who cared about people like Deepika, Shreyas Talpade or Arjun Rampal before Om Shanti Om? Or Gayatri Joshi and other other supporting actors in Swades? Rab Ne worked because a new pairing with Anushka was refreshing.

A new and different cast makes it much easier to accept the world of the film. It looks more authentic. No offense to her but I would die if a 'mainstream' Katrina ever showed up in another SRK movie again. đź¤”

Kat doesn’t suit SRK type movie at all.. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

if SRK wants to make a successful comeback, he needs to work with one of his classic heroines like Juhi, Rani, Preity, or Aishwarya.

It would be nice to see him work with Karishma again since they never did much together but were still a popular pairing.

priya185 thumbnail

IF article

Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara

Shah Rukh Khan and Nayanthara have begun filming in Pune for Tamil film director Atlee's Pan-India film. According to reports, the producers have planned a 10-day shoot in the city, after which they will relocate to Mumbai's film city. The film is reportedly being made on a large scale.

Featured Video

According to reports, South star Priyamani will also play an essential role in the film and will join SRK and Nayanthara in Pune for the shoot. Khan will play two roles in the film, with Nayanthara playing the female lead. The yet-untitled film is being planned as a massive pan-India production involving actors from the North and South.

Following the completion of this brief schedule, SRK will go on to shoot for director Raju Hirani's next film, while Atlee will continue to work with the rest of the cast. The young filmmaker is best known for his 2017 Tamil thriller 'Mersal,' which starred Vijay, Samantha, Nithya Menen, and Kajal Aggarwal.

The film will be shot in a variety of locations over 6 to 7 months. It also stars Sanya Malhotra and Sunil Grover, and according to some reports, Rana Daggubati will play a negative character.

Shah Rukh and Atlee first met during the IPL in Chennai, where they planned to work together. The actor was eager to collaborate with the director, but he demanded an original script. For quite some time, Atlee has been working on the pre-production in Mumbai and stationed at a hotel near SRK's home

Talking about work, Shah Rukh Khan will travel to Europe in October for the final leg of his film Pathan, which he co-stars with Deepika Padukone and John Abraham. He also has a film with Rajkumar Hirani, which he will begin filming next year.