Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Freaking proud of Raavi, Krish and Rishita. 

I soo wanted Raavi to say ki Dhara ko problem kyu dikhayu degi bcoz uski toh pooja karte hain insult toh uski aur Rishita ki karte hain Gaura ki mahaan parvarish wale devar. 

Anyways loved it ❤️

Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update!!🤗

Dhara is being unreasonable. Just because Gaumbi never disrespected her she thinks others should be fine and have a jolly relationship like them.😡

A nice initiative from Raavi, online business👏

Update soonish😊

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Love this story! Raavi is super strong her and won’t take bullshit! Much needed❤️

Shiva definitely needs to get his head straight

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Great update. 

Strong raavi is good.

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

this is super amazing....

I always support a strong gal who takes stand for herself and she did that....I love krish and rishita for supporting her....krish ❤️

rishita ye gyan dev ko kyun nahi diya jab usne mandap pe chhoda raavi ko? but that is not the point right now...

shiva m so damn angry😡 is your mind so screwed that still u r thinking about Dhara’s insult....den kaan khol ke suno and samjho....she just stated facts....and I don't care if your and your bhabhi ma's fragile egos are hurt.....u won't get her....

krish is best here and m so happy that raavi understood her own worth....baki log bhaad mein jao...

domestic violence or abuse starts with small small things only and den people make it normal....

hapakalanoodles thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Freaking proud of Raavi, Krish and Rishita. 

I soo wanted Raavi to say ki Dhara ko problem kyu dikhayu degi bcoz uski toh pooja karte hain insult toh uski aur Rishita ki karte hain Gaura ki mahaan parvarish wale devar. 

Anyways loved it ❤️

thank you , im glad you liked it <3

Originally posted by: Dandellion_22

Awesome update!!🤗

Dhara is being unreasonable. Just because Gaumbi never disrespected her she thinks others should be fine and have a jolly relationship like them.😡

A nice initiative from Raavi, online business👏

Update soonish😊

thank you glad you liked it , i always felt raavi as a character isn't used properly so in my story raavi is gonna be the center of attraction 😂 

Originally posted by: DesiiiiGirllll

Love this story! Raavi is super strong her and won’t take bullshit! Much needed❤️

Shiva definitely needs to get his head straight

thank you so much glad you liked it 

also do update your stories pls 

they are a treat to read <3

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Great update. 

Strong raavi is good.

thank u so much glad you liked it 

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

this is super amazing....

I always support a strong gal who takes stand for herself and she did that....I love krish and rishita for supporting her....krish ❤️

rishita ye gyan dev ko kyun nahi diya jab usne mandap pe chhoda raavi ko? but that is not the point right now...

shiva m so damn angry😡 is your mind so screwed that still u r thinking about Dhara’s insult....den kaan khol ke suno and samjho....she just stated facts....and I don't care if your and your bhabhi ma's fragile egos are hurt.....u won't get her....

krish is best here and m so happy that raavi understood her own worth....baki log bhaad mein jao...

domestic violence or abuse starts with small small things only and den people make it normal....

thank you so much 

krish and rishita are going to be seen a lot in my story 

bold 

that was another reason why i wanted to write this ss , abuse starts of small but eventually people take it as normal