Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG no i hadn't seen this. Damn so she really did quit 😲 i thought she decided to stay but show was going off-air anyway. 

Also, i'm extremely surprised at how blunt and open she's about the show and character's current status. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to makers for ruining your iconic character and even more to speak up against them publicly! Hat's off man 👏

she seems be really attached to the show so it must've really hurt her to see what happened to sonakshi in season 3. I also loved how she mentioned the previous writer without whom KRP is nothing 

thanks for sharing this manju 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

OMG no i hadn't seen this. Damn so she really did quit 😲 i thought she decided to stay but show was going off-air anyway. 

Also, i'm extremely surprised at how blunt and open she's about the show and character's current status. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to makers for ruining your iconic character and even more to speak up against them publicly! Hat's off man 👏

she seems be really attached to the show so it must've really hurt her to see what happened to sonakshi in season 3. I also loved how she mentioned the previous writer without whom KRP is nothing 

thanks for sharing this manju 

i know right! I am also surprised as well as impressed. she definitely did show guts by posting that kind of message on SM. clearly the ph has pissed her off!

when even a non-viewer like me felt it, cant imagine what she as an actor must have felt. but then again, there are others who dont even care what happens to their characters (not referring to shah, saying in general). if they all did stand up like that we would be spared of all the illogical crap itv is showing these days 👎🏼

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

i know right! I am also surprised as well as impressed. she definitely did show guts by posting that kind of message on SM. clearly the ph has pissed her off!

when even a non-viewer like me felt it, cant imagine what she as an actor must have felt. but then again, there are others who dont even care what happens to their characters (not referring to shah, saying in general). if they all did stand up like that we would be spared of all the illogical crap itv is showing these days 👎🏼

@bold: exactly what i was thinking as well. most people won't say anything against the makers in fear of getting blacklisted by other PHs  but again someone commented saying why didn't she do this during KZK? i think she wasn't as attached to prerna as she's to sonakshi 

and shaheer ka toh i have nothing to say. since the day he took up PR, i have lost respect for his career choices 😔

m4manju thumbnail

@bold: exactly what i was thinking as well. most people won't say anything against the makers in fear of getting blacklisted by other PHs  but again someone commented saying why didn't she do this during KZK? i think she wasn't as attached to prerna as she's to sonakshi 

and shaheer ka toh i have nothing to say. since the day he took up PR, i have lost respect for his career choices 😔

dont have much to add!

@kzk - hmm makes sense. sonakshi was an iconic character, no doubt 👍🏼 

m4manju thumbnail

Have you been following the news regarding srk's son? they are throwing allegations on the investigating officer now, even malignin his family. this is the reason why no policeman or government worker want to dare to take a stand against mighty film stars or politicians! its a shame that we as a society cant stand with one of the common men! I was seeing his wife's interview, gosh, she is so confused and obviously doesn't know how to handle media. I am really scared for his family now, prayers with them 🙏

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Have you been following the news regarding srk's son? they are throwing allegations on the investigating officer now, even malignin his family. this is the reason why no policeman or government worker want to dare to take a stand against mighty film stars or politicians! its a shame that we as a society cant stand with one of the common men! I was seeing his wife's interview, gosh, she is so confused and obviously doesn't know how to handle media. I am really scared for his family now, prayers with them 🙏

no i wasn't following the story but did see an article that said the officer's family was being harassed. This is really unfortunate and uncalled for. I feel really bad for the officer and his family. People literally worship these movie stars and their kids so whenever anyone goes against them, then they are doomed 

you are right, no wonder people are so scared to take a stand for the right 

m4manju thumbnail

no i wasn't following the story but did see an article that said the officer's family was being harassed. This is really unfortunate and uncalled for. I feel really bad for the officer and his family. People literally worship these movie stars and their kids so whenever anyone goes against them, then they are doomed 

you are right, no wonder people are so scared to take a stand for the right 

exactly yar, its so uncalled for and so pathetic  my heart goes out to his family. they are already getting threats. also he is being asked to resign too. this is just to disheartening. please God take care of his family 

he should have just let the druggists face their own fate! 😡 koi zarurat nahi hain to try to bring someone on good path, if thats what they want to choose for their lives 👎🏼

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

exactly yar, its so uncalled for and so pathetic  my heart goes out to his family. they are already getting threats. also he is being asked to resign too. this is just to disheartening. please God take care of his family 

he should have just let the druggists face their own fate! 😡 koi zarurat nahi hain to try to bring someone on good path, if thats what they want to choose for their lives 👎🏼

ikr? let them suffer..but sometimes these stories need to come out in the open for public to stop blindly worshipping these superstars 😡

if you have time, watch this movie called "Dial 100". It shows how a rich man's teen son killed someone while driving under the influence of drugs. But the rich family buried the truth to save their son. Aryan's situation reminded me of that movie, only here nobody lost their life (hopefully)