Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Every xyz show is coming back with a new season except for our yrhpk 😭 i've nothing against SGP but it's just sad to see every other fandom's wishes getting fulfilled while we are sitting empty handed

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ragini-khanna-begins-shooting-for-sasural-genda-phool-2_180835

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah I read them. krp fandom hate sana dont they?😛 

she seems to be very strongly supporting her character though. that's surprising 

m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

ikr? let them suffer..but sometimes these stories need to come out in the open for public to stop blindly worshipping these superstars 😡

if you have time, watch this movie called "Dial 100". It shows how a rich man's teen son killed someone while driving under the influence of drugs. But the rich family buried the truth to save their son. Aryan's situation reminded me of that movie, only here nobody lost their life (hopefully)

I agree but threatening his wife and kids is just so pathetic and the fact that its happening so openly, out there is scary. how would someone else ever dare to stand up against these ppl then? 

@dial100 - wow, sounds intriguing. I will look it up👍🏼

m4manju thumbnail

Every xyz show is coming back with a new season except for our yrhpk 😭 i've nothing against SGP but it's just sad to see every other fandom's wishes getting fulfilled while we are sitting empty handed

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ragini-khanna-begins-shooting-for-sasural-genda-phool-2_180835

oh so its happening too? I dont know yar, seeing how recent S2's are mostly crappy I am unsure.  see same happened to pratigya, thapki pyar ki, PR2(maybe?), KRP and so on. these ppl cant handle season two's and remakes.

I think we should pray our favorites come together in a new project you know?😳 at least barun-sanaya yar, its so long overdue!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

Yeah I read them. krp fandom hate sana dont they?😛 

she seems to be very strongly supporting her character though. that's surprising 

lol krp fandom has every reason to do so

this is not the first time she ruined a show so much that it ended. remember her role in NK? she was about to get married to Neil despite knowing his wife is still alive and he also has a kid 😡

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I agree but threatening his wife and kids is just so pathetic and the fact that its happening so openly, out there is scary. how would someone else ever dare to stand up against these ppl then? 

@dial100 - wow, sounds intriguing. I will look it up👍🏼

yeah no one will dare to stand up against the so-called stars and starkids. These people are so powerful that they can get away with literally anything 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

oh so its happening too? I dont know yar, seeing how recent S2's are mostly crappy I am unsure.  see same happened to pratigya, thapki pyar ki, PR2(maybe?), KRP and so on. these ppl cant handle season two's and remakes.

I think we should pray our favorites come together in a new project you know?😳 at least barun-sanaya yar, its so long overdue!

that's true. itv makers can't really handle multiple seasons, heck most can't even handle the first season itself 🤣

so you are right, we should wish for our favs to return with a new project and strong roles 😎

btw krp season2 was great too (actually that's the only season i watched fully because it was only 6 weeks long-it was a finite series). the current season is the 3rd one and it's crappy because it's written by a different person. First two seasons were written by Durjoy Dutta I think 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Okay i guess it's time to move to the 3rd cc 

m4manju thumbnail

that's true. itv makers can't really handle multiple seasons, heck most can't even handle the first season itself 🤣

so you are right, we should wish for our favs to return with a new project and strong roles 😎

btw krp season2 was great too (actually that's the only season i watched fully because it was only 6 weeks long-it was a finite series). the current season is the 3rd one and it's crappy because it's written by a different person. First two seasons were written by Durjoy Dutta I think 

bold - this cracked me up 🤣 so true.

Yeah, but they were in quick succession no, so i just clubbed them as s1 😆 and yeah Durjoy is a great writer, he has written few other shows too

m4manju thumbnail

lol krp fandom has every reason to do so

this is not the first time she ruined a show so much that it ended. remember her role in NK? she was about to get married to Neil despite knowing his wife is still alive and he also has a kid 😡

you're right. hated that track so much 😡