Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

I had said earlier in the topic (few weeks ago I think ) that both the actors have more chemistry than Meera and Angad do. However I do hope they DON’T pair them up. If Meera wasn’t engaged to Angad and they had just brought her in as Kabir’s colleague or something I would’ve shipped them gladly. But since she was Angad’s fiancé it’s jarring and plus it’ll ruin the brother’s bonding as well. 

Yes they do have chemistry, but you see the audience in general especially the trp audience wants drama. They don't really care about who is related to whom in what way. Angad and Meera is just too boring to run a show and their pairing would only be possible if the show wraps up at lightning speed other wise for the sake of drama Kabir and Meera make an ideal pair. 

Yes we have PriAm but frankly being someone watching them for the first time I don't find anything intriguing about them in fact I don't feel much chemistry between them, plus what can you show for them? Shows need drama to get the ratings and the general rule of any showbiz, Jo dikhta hai wohi bikhta hai. 

Rein123 thumbnail

I wish that it had been Angad who would’ve gotten this job storyline than Kabir, I would’ve loved to see some angst between Angad and Meera as characters and hopefully the actors to grow their chemistry, it would’ve been nice to see that trope of enemies to lovers for these two along with PriAm. Idk why they’re doing it with Kabir and Meera

Answer Is chemistry, that's why it's Kabir and Meera and Not Angad and Meera.

RaarA thumbnail

I wish that it had been Angad who would’ve gotten this job storyline than Kabir, I would’ve loved to see some angst between Angad and Meera as characters and hopefully the actors to grow their chemistry, it would’ve been nice to see that trope of enemies to lovers for these two along with PriAm. Idk why they’re doing it with Kabir and Meera

I wanted the same. If Angad Meera would get more time then they could become favourites too. The actor playing Kabir has great chemistry with everyone be it Amrita , Dolly , Pritam  ....they could have found someone new for him it would have been better. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yes they do have chemistry, but you see the audience in general especially the trp audience wants drama. They don't really care about who is related to whom in what way. Angad and Meera is just too boring to run a show and their pairing would only be possible if the show wraps up at lightning speed otherwise for the sake of drama Kabir and Meera make an ideal pair. 

Yes we have PriAm but frankly being someone watching them for the first time I don't find anything intriguing about them in fact I don't feel much chemistry between them, plus what can you show for them? Shows need drama to get the ratings and the general rule of any showbiz, Jo dikhta hai wohi bikhta hai. 

I guess you are in the minority then. Most of the audience has tuned in to see Pritam and Amrita and their dynamic and personally I feel that they have a lot of potential if they're written well. I don't care much for Meera nor her family issues and I like Kabir more when he's with the family and not on his loafer-giri he does with friends, but each to their own I guess.

And judging by the forum and Twitter reactions, most people do NOT want Meera and Kabir for the same reason that it will be awkward as hell and the brother's bonding if what is interesting to the show rather than same old same old bhai vs bhai fighting over a girl.

Rein123 thumbnail

I guess you are in the minority then. Most of the audience has tuned in to see Pritam and Amrita and their dynamic and personally I feel that they have a lot of potential if they're written well. I don't care much for Meera nor her family issues and I like Kabir more when he's with the family and not on his loafer-giri he does with friends, but each to their own I guess.

And judging by the forum and Twitter reactions, most people do NOT want Meera and Kabir for the same reason that it will be awkward as hell and the brother's bonding if what is interesting to the show rather than same old same old bhai vs bhai fighting over a girl.

What twitter reactions? I haven't seen anyone opposing Kabir Meera except a few people and no it's not awkward I don't even understand why you'll find this awkward when there are plenty of other couples on ITV who share the same equation and Meera and Kabir. In fact Kabir and Meera has the most scope for drama in the entire show.

And twitter or forum audience doesn't bring trp as any show that is liked by online audience isn't liked by the trp audience, trp audience wants masala in the show, and if Kabir Meera as a pair will bring that with fights between Angad and Kabeer then that will happen unless you'll want the show to shut down because I don't think Pritam and Amrita is any better than Kabeer and Meera either whether you accept it or not. 

Angad and Meera will only happen if the show wraps up at lightning speed otherwise it's mostly Kabir and Meera. I know quite a lot of people who actually ship them to, they may not voice it out here especially seeing all the unnecessary objections put up. Once their track starts and people begin finding merit in them they too will be accepted.

You like Kabir only when he's with the family, but I like him even when he is doing his loafergiri, in fact I watch the show just because of him not Pritam or Amrita, so for me he is the star of the show, so I will ship him with whoever I want and in this case its Meera. At least its better than him running after dolly a married woman.

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

There is something called as bro-code or sis-code I feel. Even if you have caught feelings for your sibling's ex then come out clean to him/her. 

P.s I actually really not hope Kabir and Meera get together as a couple. It will come as really bad of Kabir. Even if he is a sweetheart he will have to hear and bear a lot too. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

There is something called as bro-code or sis-code I feel. Even if you have caught feelings for your sibling's ex then come out clean to him/her. 

P.s I actually really not hope Kabir and Meera get together as a couple. It will come as really bad of Kabir. Even if he is a sweetheart he will have to hear and bear a lot too. 

Those codes are not compulsory and half the people don't really care about it, and ITV though definitely doesn't care about it otherwise you would see ship Simar-Aarav, Arjun-Purvi, Fateh-Tejo, Damon-Elena. In fact nowadays even kdramas, webtoons and novels have love triangles involving siblings so forget ITV, oh wait even bollywood had similar tropes in the past. This is proof enough that such codes don't really matter and shouldn't matter at all. Like how is it fair to forbid your sibling from dating someone just because they were your ex? That is so effin stupid  and selfish to the core.

Kabir will come clean when he has to, for the time being nothing has even happened between him and Meera and people are already objecting as if he has committed some kind of a sin.

Coming to Kabir hearing and bearing a lot, he already does that albeit he comes across as not caring much about it.

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

Those codes are not compulsory and half the people don't really care about it, and ITV though definitely doesn't care about it otherwise you would see ship Simar-Aarav, Arjun-Purvi, Fateh-Tejo, Damon-Elena. In fact nowadays even kdramas, webtoons and novels have love triangles involving siblings so forget ITV, oh wait even bollywood had similar tropes in the past. This is proof enough that such codes don't really matter and shouldn't matter at all. Like how is it fair to forbid your sibling from dating someone just because they were your ex? That is so effin stupid  and selfish to the core.

Kabir will come clean when he has to, for the time being nothing has even happened between him and Meera and people are already objecting as if he has committed some kind of a sin.

Coming to Kabir hearing and bearing a lot, he already does that albeit he comes across as not caring much about it.

I understand your POV. But more than the relationship shared in the past, I think it will be more of how Meera insulted everyone and then walked out on marriage. The way she did it, was not right. I am not supporting the parents, who seriously have very high anger issues and they shouldn't have had to slap her father. But the whole matter could be sorted out more gracefully I feel. I feel she could have walked out on marriage a bit more gracefully and not insulting the family in front of everyone in the colony. 

Reema is still trying to seduce Aarav, Fateh is cheating on Tejo with the latter's sister and we all know how smooth Arjun-Purvis relationship went. So it's better we don't root for something really unhealthy which can turn toxic later. 

If it comes out well it's okay. There is a reason people started watching this show, the difference it has from previous other shows. I don't want Angad to be in love with his brother's wife. 

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rmahi25

The kind of scenes they're getting somewhere it is indicating that. Plus,ITV mein it's common to do this. Although I don't want this as this will ruin brother's relationship for sure.

Yes that's true. The bros have a wonderful relationship but if Meera falls for Kabir and vice versa, it may wreak havoc between the bros.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Writers married off dolly tooooo soon, I was loving dolly -kabir.... they should have shown her engagement instead... then she breaks engagement and kabir-dolly will fill in for humor - lightness show needs....

I fed up of those grand parents comedy lines & kabir's mom's anger issues.. ... it is repetitive.