Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

And S family has even seen / accepted / expected her as angad's (would be) wife, middle bahu of the family.... 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Universal bro code exits whether or not one follows it, it’s up to the individual. According to bro codes, one shouldn’t get involved with his/her friends ex and if he/she wants to get involved then should always ask the bros permission first.

Coming to the show, Angad is still in love with Meera and so imo that also makes it more awkward.

Personally, I believe some things and some persons should always be off limits such as bro/friend’s ex 

I don't agree to it, who a person falls for or ends up with is beyond such stupid codes. Yes is still in love with Meera but that doesn't mean it will be that way forever. I know quite a lot people who literally broke this code or just didn't give a damn.

Moreover this bro code doesn't work when both the brothers end up falling for the same girl, at the end it's the girls choice and going by Kabir's character I don't think he'd care either.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

IMHO - 

Yes it is awkward- staying under same roof of the ex and marrying his brother is new trend in itv.

Heard of something called moving on? It's actually not a new trend, it's been happening since a decade I guess possibly EK shows. I think it started from Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi if I'm not mistaken.

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rein123

I don't agree to it, who a person falls for or ends up with is beyond such stupid codes. Yes is still in love with Meera but that doesn't mean it will be that way forever. I know quite a lot people who literally broke this code or just didn't give a damn.

Moreover this bro code doesn't work when both the brothers end up falling for the same girl, at the end it's the girls choice and going by Kabir's character I don't think he'd care either.

And like I said whether or not one follows it's up to that person. Since you asked if there were any such rules i answered to that.

Kabir may or may not find it awkward but angad and rest of the fam will. Likewise, while some of us may not like it other may will. To each there own I guess.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

And like I said whether or not one follows it's up to that person. Since you asked if there were any such rules i answered to that.

Kabir may or may not find it awkward but angad and rest of the fam will. Likewise, while some of us may not like it other may will. To each there own I guess.

Well that's there that they would find it awkward but I guess nimmo made it clear and forced everyone to cut off their ties with her so maybe keeping that into consideration it's more or less like they no longer consider her their bahu. That is why Kabir ending up in her company is a dramatic trope given that he actually doesn't care about such binds.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kabir and Meera do not have chemistry and don't even look nice together. Angad and Meera look good together and actually have sweet chemistry. Kabir and Meera are forced at this point.

The problem is that Kabir and Meera were together and they broke up due to family issues and not due to personal issues. The family issues will still be there so why would her or Kabir go for each other? If the family issues were removed from the equation then it makes more sense for Meera to go back to Angad and not his brother.

StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Tbh I am not liking Meera’s character at all these days. I loved her in the beginning and when she and Angad broke up, I liked her then too. Her anger was justified😒. But when she intentionally ruined Kabir’s interview..all my love for her went out of the window😡. It was a very selfish and unprofessional behaviour🤢. She knows Sakhuja’s are going through for financially tough times but still she did that.👎🏼

These days Meera acts as if thr world revolve around her. Which pisses me off so much.😡

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Heard of something called moving on? It's actually not a new trend, it's been happening since a decade I guess possibly EK shows. I think it started from Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi if I'm not mistaken.

Moving on??? is it moving on - to marry ex's brother and hover around him all day?????

Moving on means disconnect / leave that chapter/time/person on side and find your way away from that !!!!

If meera comes in S house, she is moving in -  NOT moving on 🤣

SRKian thumbnail

Well that's there that they would find it awkward but I guess nimmo made it clear and forced everyone to cut off their ties with her so maybe keeping that into consideration it's more or less like they no longer consider her their bahu. That is why Kabir ending up in her company is a dramatic trope given that he actually doesn't care about such binds.

That's the thing..in such cases awkwardness is inevitable. Even if nimmo forced them to break the ties none of them did.Amrita is still hoping to get Meera as Angad's wife so do rest of the fam except for nimmo. Meera no longer is answerable to any of them. she's free to fall for whoever she wants but Kabir definitely is answerable to Angad coz they are brothers. And currently he is going behind Angad's back so from Angad's POV Kabir will be betraying him if Kabir falls for Meera and acts on those emotions despite knowing all too well that Angad is still very much in love with her.

And sooner or later, Kabir too will feel awkward when he'll see his brother pinning over his girl who technically was Angad's girl at one point. The entire thing is so messed. 

In my humble opinion all these aren't worth it. To have siblings go against one another over a girl/boy.Hence i don't want Kabir- Meera but the show is heading that way and you're free to root for them of course.

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarLord_Owen

Tbh I am not liking Meera’s character at all these days. I loved her in the beginning and when she and Angad broke up, I liked her then too. Her anger was justified😒. But when she intentionally ruined Kabir’s interview..all my love for her went out of the window😡. It was a very selfish and unprofessional behaviour🤢. She knows Sakhuja’s are going through for financially tough times but still she did that.👎🏼

These days Meera acts as if thr world revolve around her. Which pisses me off so much.😡

Yeah rn she's being very unprofessional. Even if she doesn't care about Sakhujas anymore she has no right to play unfair with kabir in her work place.  

Like you,even I liked her initially and supported her for breaking off the engagement coz from her POV she did the right thing but now what she's doing is uncalled for.