Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'll let it run for a bit and see. Some shows take time to settle in. 

I am curious to see how the leads interact.

How about you? 

I’m toh absolutely loving the show minus the MIL  Love Amrita-Karan and the siblings bonding especially with kabir( I’m a sucker for such bondings as you may know by now😆)❤️ Also loving the lead pair❤️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

I’m toh absolutely loving the show minus the MIL  Love Amrita-Karan and the siblings bonding especially with kabir( I’m a sucker for such bondings as you may know by now😆)❤️ Also loving the lead pair❤️

I think the lead pair is refreshing to see. 

Initially I thought the ML was a gangster but he looks more like an undercover cop. Anyway, I still find it interesting so far. 

SRKian thumbnail

I think the lead pair is refreshing to see. 

Initially I thought the ML was a gangster but he looks more like an undercover cop. Anyway, I still find it interesting so far. 

Yes majority here feels the same Imo this just makes him more and more gush worthy  Super excited to see more of him and his interactions with Amrita and Kabir especially   Bas the pacing is an issue in this show baki cvs are doing a pretty good job with the show.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

Yes majority here feels the same Imo this just makes him more and more gush worthy  Super excited to see more of him and his interactions with Amrita and Kabir especially   Bas the pacing is an issue in this show baki cvs are doing a pretty good job with the show.

Their looks to each other in the most recent episode were fire. 

Unconventional pairing but amazing chemistry. 

I loved Hasan's post about this and I'm warming up to his acting style. I only saw him once before in Beyhadh 2. Glad to see he got an ML role. 

SRKian thumbnail

Their looks to each other in the most recent episode were fire. 

Unconventional pairing but amazing chemistry. 

I loved Hasan's post about this and I'm warming up to his acting style. I only saw him once before in Beyhadh 2. Glad to see he got an ML role. 

ditto! 

If I'm not wrong he played ML role in some other shows too. But yeah this is the first time he actually caught my attention like never before😆 Tho I liked him as Aamir in Beyhadh2.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Anyone else feeling Meera & Kabir will end up together. Pata nehi kyun i felt cvs are rooting for them that's why Kabir didn't call her bhabi in bar 

and kabir will get job in meera's team

as her boss keeps asking.... her to hire some young team members....

I do not like him with meera... it is awkward...

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

and kabir will get job in meera's team

as her boss keeps asking.... her to hire some young team members....

I do not like him with meera... it is awkward...

How is it awkward? He literally doesn't care about working under her? There is no rule now that you can't fall with your brother's ex now is there?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't like Meera 

They kinda turned her into a bitsh 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

How is it awkward? He literally doesn't care about working under her? There is no rule now that you can't fall with your brother's ex now is there?

IMHO - 

Yes it is awkward- staying under same roof of the ex and marrying his brother is new trend in itv.

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Universal bro code exits whether or not one follows it, it’s up to the individual. According to bro codes, one shouldn’t get involved with his/her friends ex and if he/she wants to get involved then should always ask the bros permission first.

Coming to the show, Angad is still in love with Meera and so imo that also makes it more awkward.

Personally, I believe some things and some persons should always be off limits such as bro/friend’s ex 

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago