Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Moving on??? is it moving on - to marry ex's brother and hover around him all day?????

Moving on means disconnect / leave that chapter/time/person on side and find your way away from that !!!!

If meera comes in S house, she is moving in -  NOT moving on 🤣

I was talking about Angad not kabir moving on. Meera doesn't give a shit about Angad anymore, Kabir doesn't really care about the fact that she was his brother's fiance, so i don't understand why you are overreacting.

If she moves in then it would be as Angad's Bhabhi or sister in law, so in a way it is like moving on without giving a damn about the past.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

That's the thing..in such cases awkwardness is inevitable. Even if nimmo forced them to break the ties none of them did.Amrita is still hoping to get Meera as Angad's wife so do rest of the fam except for nimmo. Meera no longer is answerable to any of them. she's free to fall for whoever she wants but Kabir definitely is answerable to Angad coz they are brothers. And currently he is going behind Angad's back so from Angad's POV Kabir will be betraying him if Kabir falls for Meera and acts on those emotions despite knowing all too well that Angad is still very much in love with her.

And sooner or later, Kabir too will feel awkward when he'll see his brother pinning over his girl who technically was Angad's girl at one point. The entire thing is so messed. 

In my humble opinion all these aren't worth it. To have siblings go against one another over a girl/boy.Hence i don't want Kabir- Meera but the show is heading that way and you're free to root for them of course.

See my understanding is simple, once a couple breaks up for good there is no question of any betrayal arising, so Kabir is not betraying anyone. Just because Angad dated Meera once upon a time doesn't mean he can control or gets to decide who she gets to date next or who she can't, Meera is not his personal property and the same applies to Kabir, Angad cannot force him to or expect him to stay away from her just because she was his ex, yes he may feel bad about it but there is no question of betrayal, it would be a betrayal if they had a fling when Meera is still engaged with Angad or they were in a relationship, also even if he did go behind Angad's back to get a job in her company it was for the sake of his employment right. If Angad is still stuck up on her that is his problem alone not Meera's or Kabir's.

Also why are you assuming that Kabir and Angad will turn against each other if Kabir and Meera get together? It could be that they don't and Angad may not care about it either. Let's say if Angad goes around pinning over a girl who once upon a time was his girl then that would be a flaw on his character not anyone else's. 

What the rest of the Sakhuja's hope for or want is irrelevant, they only wanted her to be a DIL right? Whether she marries Angad or Kabir Like how how does it matter?  

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rein123

See my understanding is simple, once a couple breaks up for good there is no question of any betrayal arising, so Kabir is not betraying anyone. Just because Angad dated Meera once upon a time doesn't mean he can control or gets to decide who she gets to date next or who she can't, Meera is not his personal property and the same applies to Kabir, Angad cannot force him to or expect him to stay away from her just because she was his ex, yes he may feel bad about it but there is no question of betrayal, it would be a betrayal if they had a fling when Meera is still engaged with Angad or they were in a relationship, also even if he did go behind Angad's back to get a job in her company it was for the sake of his employment right. If Angad is still stuck up on her that is his problem alone not Meera's or Kabir's.

Also why are you assuming that Kabir and Angad will turn against each other if Kabir and Meera get together? It could be that they don't and Angad may not care about it either. Let's say if Angad goes around pinning over a girl who once upon a time was his girl then that would be a flaw on his character not anyone else's. 

What the rest of the Sakhuja's hope for or want is irrelevant, they only wanted her to be a DIL right? Whether she marries Angad or Kabir Like how how does it matter?  

never said anyone being anyone's property. But being siblings there are certain expectations and boundaries some have from their siblings whether the siblings live upto it or not it's entirely upto them .And no Sakhuja's want Meera as Angad's wife not just DIL. Anyways, we've different views regarding this so no point going back and forth. Peace out😊 

Hope you're right that the brothers don't turn against each other but since it's an ITV show we all know how all these things are handled.

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

never said anyone being anyone's property. But being siblings there are certain expectations and boundaries some have from their siblings whether the siblings live upto it or not it's entirely upto them .And no Sakhuja's want Meera as Angad's wife not just DIL. Anyways, we've different views regarding this so no point going back and forth. Peace out😊 

Hope you're right that the brothers don't turn against each other but since it's an ITV show we all know how all these things are handled.

They want her as the DIL, I don't think they'd care about who's wife she ends up as, maybe right now their expectations are as Angad's wife but expectations are never fixed. That way I bet they'd also never want or expect amrita ending up with a supposed goon like pritam, or the romance between a pregnant widow living with her family and a tenant is equally weird and awkward but people are shipping them right? 

If pritam amrita is not awkward for the family while will Kabeera be? Also I don't like how Angad subtly looks down at kabeer as a good for nothing. Don't say he doesn't do that because he does.

SRKian thumbnail

They want her as the DIL, I don't think they'd care about who's wife she ends up as, maybe right now their expectations are as Angad's wife but expectations are never fixed. That way I bet they'd also never want or expect amrita ending up with a supposed goon like pritam, or the romance between a pregnant widow living with her family and a tenant is equally weird and awkward but people are shipping them right? 

If pritam amrita is not awkward for the family while will Kabeera be? Also I don't like how Angad subtly looks down at kabeer as a good for nothing. Don't say he doesn't do that because he does.

IMO Amrita-Pritam-Karan and Meera-Angad-Kabir are different and they have a different equation with the fam. Pritam-Karan aren't brothers while Angad-Kabir are. As simple as that. And I've multiple times already said those who don't mind Meera-Kabir are free to ship them similarly those who find Pritam-Amrita awkward are free not to ship them. We all have our different views and our different reasons why we ship or don't ship a certain pair. 

Well not just Angad, the entire fam(maybe excluding Amrita but even she has a tendency to compare him with Karan)  look down upon Kabir. But Kabir too time and again hurts Angad by constantly reminding him about his job loss, breakup with Meera. Last day he even said Angad was jealous of him. Granted he does those unintentionally but he ends up hurting Angad. And Angad may look down up Kabir subtly but he supports Kabir in every possible way. IMO they both have shortcomings that they have to work out on.

At the end of the day, all I want from the cvs that they don't spoil the bond these two share coz of Meera angle. That's it.

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

IMO Amrita-Pritam-Karan and Meera-Angad-Kabir are different and they have a different equation with the fam. Pritam-Karan aren't brothers while Angad-Kabir are. As simple as that. And I've multiple times already said those who don't mind Meera-Kabir are free to ship them similarly those who find Pritam-Amrita awkward are free not to ship them. We all have our different views and our different reasons why we ship or don't ship a certain pair. 

Well not just Angad, the entire fam(maybe excluding Amrita but even she has a tendency to compare him with Karan)  look down upon Kabir. But Kabir too time and again hurts Angad by constantly reminding him about his job loss, breakup with Meera. Last day he even said Angad was jealous of him. Granted he does those unintentionally but he ends up hurting Angad. And Angad may look down up Kabir subtly but he supports Kabir in every possible way. IMO they both have shortcomings that they have to work out on.

At the end of the day, all I want from the cvs that they don't spoil the bond these two share coz of Meera angle. That's it.

Kabir doesn't remind him always it was just once and he didn't even mean it, but angad has been doing this to kabir since a long time. Yes I agree that all look down at him but that doesn't mean he wouldn't feel bad about it.

Karan and pritam may not be brother's but pritam at the moment comes across as a criminal now doesn't he? On top of that amrita is pregnant with Karan's child, will the Sakhuja's be cool with letting their widowed DIL romancing a goon and what about the baby? Will they want karan's child to leave or be raised by a supposed goon? Once a woman has children most of the in laws are pretty much against the idea of marrying off the DIL because of the children, so how is this not going to be awkward? There is an equation problem for pritam and the Sakhuja's as well, a former tenant ends up marrying the widowed mother and DIL of the house, tell me that isn't awkward. When you keep a tenant especially a bachelor you expect that they would set their eyes on the women of the family now don't you? So I am a bit surprised that the people who find Kabeera cringey just because meera used to date angad don't find PriAm cringey at all, when Delena was not cringey how Is Kabeera awkward and cringey? Yes I agree that it's to each to their own but over here I see people bashing Meera, calling Kabeera awkward or that they find them cringey, then I guess it's fair if I say PriAm is also cringey for that matter, but the thing I actually don't mind because I'm not watching the show for them.

No angad is not always supportive of kabir, deep down he is kind of jealous, why else is he behind Kabir's appointment letter? What is he going to do with it?  

SRKian thumbnail

Kabir doesn't remind him always it was just once and he didn't even mean it, but angad has been doing this to kabir since a long time. Yes I agree that all look down at him but that doesn't mean he wouldn't feel bad about it.

Karan and pritam may not be brother's but pritam at the moment comes across as a criminal now doesn't he? On top of that amrita is pregnant with Karan's child, will the Sakhuja's be cool with letting their widowed DIL romancing a goon and what about the baby? Will they want karan's child to leave or be raised by a supposed goon? Once a woman has children most of the in laws are pretty much against the idea of marrying off the DIL because of the children, so how is this not going to be awkward? There is an equation problem for pritam and the Sakhuja's as well, a former tenant ends up marrying the widowed mother and DIL of the house, tell me that isn't awkward. When you keep a tenant especially a bachelor you expect that they would set their eyes on the women of the family now don't you? Yes I agree that it's to each to their own but over here I see people bashing Meera, calling Kabeera awkward or that they find them cringey, then I guess it's fair if I say PriAm is also cringey for that matter, but the thing I actually don't mind because I'm not watching the show for them.

No angad is not always supportive of kabir, deep down he is kind of jealous, why else is he behind Kabir's appointment letter? What is he going to do with it?  

Let's agree to disagree 👍🏼

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I had said earlier in the topic (few weeks ago I think ) that both the actors have more chemistry than Meera and Angad do. However I do hope they DON’T pair them up. If Meera wasn’t engaged to Angad and they had just brought her in as Kabir’s colleague or something I would’ve shipped them gladly. But since she was Angad’s fiancé it’s jarring and plus it’ll ruin the brother’s bonding as well. 

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I had said earlier in the topic (few weeks ago I think ) that both the actors have more chemistry than Meera and Angad do. However I do hope they DON’T pair them up. If Meera wasn’t engaged to Angad and they had just brought her in as Kabir’s colleague or something I would’ve shipped them gladly. But since she was Angad’s fiancé it’s jarring and plus it’ll ruin the brother’s bonding as well. 

Totally agree with you.

However I always felt that Kabir Meets chemistry was more like that of siblings.  I really do wish they don't pair them . Angad and Meera are still in love and then pairing her with kabir will make things a lot more awkward and in top of that Meera's behaviour towards him is intolerable despite knowing their condition she sabotaged Kabir's interview and that was wrong.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaarA

Totally agree with you.

However I always felt that Kabir Meets chemistry was more like that of siblings.  I really do wish they don't pair them . Angad and Meera are still in love and then pairing her with kabir will make things a lot more awkward and in top of that Meera's behaviour towards him is intolerable despite knowing their condition she sabotaged Kabir's interview and that was wrong.

I wish that it had been Angad who would’ve gotten this job storyline than Kabir, I would’ve loved to see some angst between Angad and Meera as characters and hopefully the actors to grow their chemistry, it would’ve been nice to see that trope of enemies to lovers for these two along with PriAm. Idk why they’re doing it with Kabir and Meera