Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone else feeling Meera & Kabir will end up together. Pata nehi kyun i felt cvs are rooting for them that's why Kabir didn't call her bhabi in bar 

I felt that too! Honestly these two actors have more chemistry than Angad and Meera do.

Yet to watch the epi, but Kabir-Meera? 😕 

idk how to take this rn😆

Nah!!! I didn’t get that vibe. 

I think it’s because of the actor playing Kabir. One talented dude. He makes it seem so natural with everyone. 

Originally posted by Spicyfood

Anyone else feeling Meera & Kabir will end up together. Pata nehi kyun i felt cvs are rooting for them that's why Kabir didn't call her bhabi in bar 

It's so weird that I came to the forum just to get opinions between the two. I got the same vibe too, but I really hope I am wrong. 

Edited by by_stander - 2 years ago

Originally posted by by_stander

It's so weird that I came to the forum just to get opinions between the two. I got the same vibe too, but I really hope I am wrong. 

Same here. 🤔 I hope I'm wrong too. 

Don't want Kabir - Meera pairing.

The kind of scenes they're getting somewhere it is indicating that. Plus,ITV mein it's common to do this. Although I don't want this as this will ruin brother's relationship for sure.

Originally posted by rmahi25

The kind of scenes they're getting somewhere it is indicating that. Plus,ITV mein it's common to do this. Although I don't want this as this will ruin brother's relationship for sure.

same mujhe ek aur aisa story nahi chahiye 

Originally posted by SRKian

same mujhe ek aur aisa story nahi chahiye 

exactly....I don't want another revenge wedding and bhai bhai dushmani for god sake🐷

Sounds wild.. not a fan

Those two would look good together but the drama... Nah.🤔