Please a big NO. I just hate Meera & her entire family. Angad & Kabir deserves much better. But it's Indian T.V show anything can happen.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Please a big NO. I just hate Meera & her entire family. Angad & Kabir deserves much better. But it's Indian T.V show anything can happen.
I felt that too! Honestly these two actors have more chemistry than Angad and Meera do.
They have great chemistry and their comic timing is great also. There was zero chemistry with her and the older brother, I can’t even remember his name.🤦🏽♀️
Sometimes it just happens that two actors have a good chemistry and then the story is changed accordingly. I feel like that’s what happened here. There was not a drop of chemistry with the other coupling. I was happy when they broke up. I just didn’t see them as a couple I wanted to watch.