Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: monikameghan

Very nice post.  I agree with every single word. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป  Vanraj ko uski ego hi ke doobi hai aur ab bhi akal nahi aayi hai.  I agree if he has so much problem with Anu then they should take out her recipes or pay her for using those.  So far all the customers want her food only.๐Ÿ˜‚

Less said about Kavya better it is. I hope her plan to instigate V backfires her so bad that โ€œdin mei taare nazar aa jaayeโ€.๐Ÿ˜ก

In our previous discussions, when you were not there. We discussed to open Annapurna Anupama restaurant ๐Ÿคฃ Bina wajah ki dancer bani hai

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Hahaha experience naam ki bhi koe chiz hoti hai ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Experience se hum sikhte hai, Vanraj pe trust na karna...

Par hum phir bhi umeed lagaye bethe hai ki he will improve 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

vanraj, pakhi aur Toshu, in logo se yehi expectations rakhni chahiye aur mujhe kabhi in teeno par 1% bhi taras nahi aaya bcoz when they are back to their "good days" they'll show their real selves. #thethreechamelions 

True words. They are chamaleons

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

In our previous discussions, when you were not there. We discussed to open Annapurna Anupama restaurant ๐Ÿคฃ Bina wajah ki dancer bani hai

Really!! I agree!! She is probably equally good at both but her food so far has gotten her more recognition than her dance.๐Ÿ˜…

I am getting tired of her lectures too these days.  Itโ€™s a matter of time when I am going to give Anupama another break.  

The makers really need to show paybacks for Kavya, Pakhi and that Toshu and not to forget Rakhi.  I am getting tired of Anupama crying over Pakhi like in yesterdayโ€™s episode.  I loved Nandini giving back to Pakhi. But Pakhi is really out of control.  I am still waiting for the slap from Bestie to Pakhi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Palak2812 thumbnail

Really!! I agree!! She is probably equally good at both but her food so far has gotten her more recognition than her dance.๐Ÿ˜…

I am getting tired of her lectures too these days.  Itโ€™s a matter of time when I am going to give Anupama another break.  

The makers really need to show paybacks for Kavya, Pakhi and that Toshu and not to forget Rakhi.  I am getting tired of Anupama crying over Pakhi like in yesterdayโ€™s episode.  I loved Nandini giving back to Pakhi. But Pakhi is really out of control.  I am still waiting for the slap from Bestie to Pakhi.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Sameeeeeeeeee

@Bold: Even if not Kavya but atleast from Baa bcoz Anupamaa is just lost case so no expectations. 

It is really annoying to see her always disrespecting people specially her mother and Anupamaa crying over it, meri mumma thappad maarkar ghar se nikal deti saying ki wapas entry tab when I get my brain cells and manners back. 

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Sameeeeeeeeee

@Bold: Even if not Kavya but atleast from Baa bcoz Anupamaa is just lost case so no expectations. 

It is really annoying to see her always disrespecting people specially her mother and Anupamaa crying over it, meri mumma thappad maarkar ghar se nikal deti saying ki wapas entry tab when I get my brain cells and manners back. 

You are so funny!!๐Ÿ˜‚

I threaten my children to throw them out of the house if they donโ€™t behave.๐Ÿ˜‚ but it is of course only a threat and they know it too to realize that mom has had too much and they need to behave now at their best.๐Ÿ˜… But none of my children anywhere near Pakhi.

Palak2812 thumbnail

You are so funny!!๐Ÿ˜‚

I threaten my children to throw them out of the house if they donโ€™t behave.๐Ÿ˜‚ but it is of course only a threat and they know it too to realize that mom has had too much and they need to behave now at their best.๐Ÿ˜… But none of my children anywhere near Pakhi.

I still remember as a kid I just have raised voice on my brother and my younger brother said something out of the line to me hume mirchi laga di thi. 

After that we never did. 

We were quiet young less than 10yrs but that what made us a better person that, even now when I don't agree to many things around me I don't go insuting people but know manners unlike Pakhi. 

My mumma used to lock me outside the house whenever I used to play till late it is different thing that it was a good thing to me as I used to go to others house and used to get different and varity of food ๐Ÿ˜†. When at night my father used to come from office then I was allowed inside. 

It was full on fun for me but ya meri mumma ghar se bahar lock kar deti thi ๐Ÿคฃ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

I am waiting for Kavya slapping Pakhi

Rakhi slapping Toshu

Rakhi slapping Kavya

Kavya slapping Rakhi

Anupama slapping all the four

Nandini slapping Pakhi

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

Sameeeeeeeeee

Maa ka ek chanta hi zabardast hota hai...Jab bache badtameezi karti...

My mother will say agar yeh badtameezi hai, to jao aur khud kama kar dikha, phir saari akkad dikhana ๐Ÿ˜ก

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

You are so funny!!๐Ÿ˜‚

My mom is like ghar se bahar nikal tu...

I am hell scared of my Mom and Dad too...For my Dad, Mummy is never wrong...So Papa tak baat pahunchi to to mera murder hai

But due to them, I have never crossed my line in misbehaving....I get angry but not like PAkhi saying Mahan Anupamaji