Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I have been a fan of Sukirti Kandpal since her days on the popular show "Dill Mill Gayye." So, when I discovered that she is now a part of the show "Anupamaa," I immediately started watching it.

Initially, I enjoyed the show, especially when Gaurav Khanna joined as Anuj Kapadia. However, due to the increasing drama and other factors, I eventually stopped watching.

Although I have a general understanding of the show's storyline, I am confused about one particular aspect: how did Choti Anu become a part of Anuj and Anupama's lives? Was she adopted as a newborn or at a later stage? I am particularly interested in understanding why she harbors such strong resentment towards her mother.

Additionally, I am curious about the relationship between Titu and Dimpy. Was Titu a character on the show when Samar was still alive?

If anyone could provide me with a brief summary or explanation of these two aspects, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj and Anu adopted CA when she was 6 years old. Anupamaa used to neglect CA and Anuj for her ex-family. She never defended her husband and daughter when the Shahs insulted them. She prioritised her ex-family over CA and Anuj. But, earlier CA was understanding, but later she grew unsecured. One day, Anu, Kinjal, Pari and CA met with an accident. Anu saved CA last. It hurt CA badly and she started hating her.

Titu entered after Samar's death as a fan of Anupamaa.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 3 months ago
Anindita91 thumbnail

Thank you so much, Aisha, for taking the time to explain all the details to me.

To be honest, Anupama's excessive focus on her ex-in-laws was the main reason why I stopped watching the show initially.

Even now, when I do watch the show, I tend to skip the drama involving the Shah family.

Regarding Titu, I'm curious to know if he knew Dimply before she got married to Samar, or if their story began after Samar's passing? 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anindita91

Thank you so much, Aisha, for taking the time to explain all the details to me.

To be honest, Anupama's excessive focus on her ex-in-laws was the main reason why I stopped watching the show initially.

Even now, when I do watch the show, I tend to skip the drama involving the Shah family.

Regarding Titu, I'm curious to know if he knew Dimply before she got married to Samar, or if their story began after Samar's passing? 

Samar's passing.

Anindita91 thumbnail

Alright, thank you so much!

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Anuj and Anu adopted CA when she was 6 years old. Anupamaa used to neglect CA and Anuj for her ex-family. She never defended her husband and daughter when the Shahs insulted them. She prioritised her ex-family over CA and Anuj. But, earlier CA was understanding, but later she grew unsecured. One day, Anu, Kinjal, Pari and CA met with an accident. Anu saved CA last. It hurt CA badly and she started hating her.

Titu entered after Samar's death as a fan of Anupamaa.

another thing I want to add is that Any didn't purposefully save CA last... it was just that she was in the back of the car, the door wouldn't open, and her coming up would misbalance the car as it was on a cliff. there was no negative intention on Anupama's side to leave CA in the car. basically this is the biggest misunderstanding that needs to be cleared out.

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shahi10

another thing I want to add is that Any didn't purposefully save CA last... it was just that she was in the back of the car, the door wouldn't open, and her coming up would misbalance the car as it was on a cliff. there was no negative intention on Anupama's side to leave CA in the car. basically this is the biggest misunderstanding that needs to be cleared out.

U know this forum is so so misleading . I do not watch the show and just read the updates here. I specially watched those episodes involving the accident just to know what all transpired which led to so much hatred from CA's side for Anupama. And it exactly happened like the way u mentioned. There was no planned intention as such to save Kinjal and Pari first and CA last. There was a strong reason behind Anupama 's actions. 

The point where Anupama is actually wrong is that she left without giving any proper explanation to both Anuj and CA. She let that misunderstanding brew in CA's mind which ultimately turned into this deadly hatred. 

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

And not to forget Malti Devi’s hand in poisoning Choti’s mind.  Everybody here seems to have forgotten that.  As for Anupama walking out, imagine coming through such a traumatic event only to be accused of endangering choti’s life?