Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyShine

I still remember as a kid I just have raised voice on my brother and my younger brother said something out of the line to me hume mirchi laga di thi. 

After that we never did. 

We were quiet young less than 10yrs but that what made us a better person that, even now when I don't agree to many things around me I don't go insuting people but know manners unlike Pakhi. 

My mumma used to lock me outside the house whenever I used to play till late it is different thing that it was a good thing to me as I used to go to others house and used to get different and varity of food ๐Ÿ˜†. When at night my father used to come from office then I was allowed inside. 

It was full on fun for me but ya meri mumma ghar se bahar lock kar deti thi ๐Ÿคฃ

You know I was scared of darkness...As a kid, But my mother locked me in the room to shoo away the fear. I was scared, but my mother wasn't scared to punish me. And now see I am not scared of darkness...That is what a mother is

My mother will take Belan on her hand and run after me. That's a different thing she wont hit me.

I am not smoking, not drinking, not hurting anyone. Helping others, Acted responsibly, I am respecting everyone just because of the entity called parents. The Sanskaars are of my parents. They made me understanding and a caring being

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

My mom is like ghar se bahar nikal tu...

I am hell scared of my Mom and Dad too...For my Dad, Mummy is never wrong...So Papa tak baat pahunchi to to mera murder hai

But due to them, I have never crossed my line in misbehaving....I get angry but not like PAkhi saying Mahan Anupamaji

You guys are so funny!! I am sure all of us have stories to tell about discipline from our childhood.  Thatโ€™s what made us all a better person.  Parents never want/do/wish bad for their children. Everything they do is for only their betterment.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Pakhi and Toshu will never understand that. I am sure they will keep repeating their disgusting behavior even after knowing everything.๐Ÿคฎ

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: monikameghan

You guys are so funny!! I am sure all of us have stories to tell about discipline from our childhood.  Thatโ€™s what made us all a better person.  Parents never want/do/wish bad for their children. Everything they do is for only their betterment.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Pakhi and Toshu will never understand that. I am sure they will keep repeating their disgusting behavior even after knowing everything.๐Ÿคฎ

Here Rakhi is an exception in mother's case. She is not wishing bad for Kinjal. But in the process she is hurting all. This is wrong...

But rest all parents are also not like Anupama and Vanraj also... 

They know a perfect timing about everything