Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I totally agree poo, saw some clips🥺

And as I said, when I merely listened to the convo earlier in the morning, I felt and got a feeling it is emotional rather than scary.

They are just two souls, badly stuck in situations, past words and fate who is testing them at every point and enjoying their struggle. And they are just searching for peace, peace in each other, and in each other's words and actions. But, their search for peace is highly overpowered by past demons of reality, which is pushing and creating and unknown swirl of emotions in them, which is keeping them agitated rather than peaceful. 

And I had just replied in the morning, Virat does not fear men around Sai, more than that insecurity, he is insecure and after today I feel he is fearful that he might never achieve that number.1 position in Sai's life, who shares everything, who hugs him, who cares for him and accepts care in return. And this was with Sai as well, she has mentally created an image that she can never be no.1 in Virat's life ever. Cuz, that position is occupied by someone else already. So, both don't realise that they actually are the most important to each other, but lack of that verbal exchange, and the wound of past verbal exchange have became too suffocating for them. So, the pain and the emotions are coming out in all forms, including insecurity.

Seriously  it's a heart touching episode ❤️

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I totally agree poo, saw some clips🥺

And as I said, when I merely listened to the convo earlier in the morning, I felt and got a feeling it is emotional rather than scary.

They are just two souls, badly stuck in situations, past words and fate who is testing them at every point and enjoying their struggle. And they are just searching for peace, peace in each other, and in each other's words and actions. But, their search for peace is highly overpowered by past demons of reality, which is pushing and creating and unknown swirl of emotions in them, which is keeping them agitated rather than peaceful. 

And I had just replied in the morning, Virat does not fear men around Sai, more than that insecurity, he is insecure and after today I feel he is fearful that he might never achieve that number.1 position in Sai's life, who shares everything, who hugs him, who cares for him and accepts care in return. And this was with Sai as well, she has mentally created an image that she can never be no.1 in Virat's life ever. Cuz, that position is occupied by someone else already. So, both don't realise that they actually are the most important to each other, but lack of that verbal exchange, and the wound of past verbal exchange have became too suffocating for them. So, the pain and the emotions are coming out in all forms, including insecurity.

Seriously  it's a heart touching episode ❤️

You have written this so so beautifully Shrishti. I completely agree with everything ❤️

@ bolded- I just wrote this in another post, but this is why I actually loved today's episode. It was heartbreaking, but at the very core, we just saw two human beings, so deeply in love with each other, unable to express themselves...unable to understand that they are each other's everything 💔

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Can't wait to read your take. Like you have said, at the end of the day, what I saw in today's episode was two humans irreversibly in love with each other. Despite all of their jalebis, that part shone through. 

Oh yes, both were upset with each other during the conversation but still couldn’t hold themselves back and started to behave/act in love. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You have written this so so beautifully Shrishti. I completely agree with everything ❤️

@ bolded- I just wrote this in another post, but this is why I actually loved today's episode. It was heartbreaking, but at the very core, we just saw two human beings, so deeply in love with each other, unable to express themselves...unable to understand that they are each other's everything 💔

Exactly, they are humans. They are fictional characters yes, but they are humans.  And why should anyone expect them to be mahaan in a particular direction. That is why I always feel Sairat are the most beautiful pair, cuz they are just two human beings, and thus we understand why they are this way. Cuz, this is how humans are supposed to be.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My heart broke for Virat today.. Even though writers were inconsistent about the whole HUG argument, Neil made the turmoil of Virat so visible.. Will come back with detailed one later..

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

My heart broke for Virat today.. Even though writers were inconsistent about the whole HUG argument, Neil made the turmoil of Virat so visible.. Will come back with detailed one later..

Looking forward to your detailed take! Neil was just incredible today. I cried with him. 

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

loves it poo, it was indeed emotional  episode , the thing is neither thae=y are able to express nor supress their feeling

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved your analysis. I am or I was gearing up to stop watching this track but I must say Neil and Ayesha make it impossible to stop. Neil was fabulous today when he stood behind her, struggling with himself. 👏

Ayesha too ..her face clearly showed she wished things were different. And the way both changed their expressions to  face each other.  Heart breaking. 😭

These two rise above the shoddy writing and dialogues ...and draw us in like magnets. 

Ab kya hoga? The main, huge foreshadowing was that Pakhi heard the entire conversation! That she was privy to such a personal conversation 😡. Of course, she will use it. 

Edited by scarlett22 - 2 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

You know, for once, I felt as if the inconsistency within Sai, no matter how hard it was to understand, actually captured the state of her mind in an ironically clear way. I don't know if the makers intended to do this or not (probably not given their laziness), but it really did show how confused Sai is between Virat's actions and his (lack) of words/the vaada in the background. 

Exactly... exactly. Though it was irritating, I wanted to get into the screen and shake her. But it did actually show her state of mind. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Loved your analysis. I am or I was gearing up to stop watching this track but I must say Neil and Ayesha make it impossible to stop. Neil was fabulous today when he stood behind her, struggling with himself. 👏

Ayesha too ..her face clearly showed she wished things were different. And the way both changed their expressions to  face each other.  Heart breaking. 😭

These two rise above the shoddy writing and dialogues ...and draw us in like magnets. 

Ab kya hoga? The main, huge foreshadowing was that Pakhi heard the entire conversation! That she was privy to such a personal conversation 😡. Of course, she will use it. 

We are truly blessed to have Neil and Ayesha as the leads of our show! 

Pakhi will never change... she is just so vile. The one thing that will be unacceptable in this track is for Virat to get instigated by Pakhi. For that, there will just be no excuse. Anything else he says to Sai, if not excusable, we will be able to understand at the very least, where he is coming from...why he is acting that way. But at this point, he has made it clear that he knows how much Pakhi hates Sai and that he doesn't give a dam* about Pakhi at all. So, I am praying that the makers do not butcher his character in this way.