Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: tptwi

Loved reading your take! You have written so beautifully. I don’t know why I felt this way, but while a part of me thought the same as you in terms of an upcoming storm, the more I think about it, the more I start to think that today’s episode was actually positive. Virat finally told Sai he doesn’t want her to leave. Ever. And her expression showed that she registered. Virat also finally told Sai that she is the most special and different. Sai finally told Virat that she knows their bond isn’t so weak. That it won’t break so easily. They both agreed that they will stay together despite any fights, disappointments…that is what the ring symbolized. Even if Sai takes it off and gives it back to Virat during the kaand track, he will give it right back to her. They will make it through. They will come out stronger…today’s episode was also largely original and not copy paste. So this gives me hope that this entire track will be modified to fit our Sairat. 

Exactly I thought so. I actually liked the episode. Whatever Sai is saying is stupid but she expects him to say she is wrong. Ayesha clearly portrayed through her expressions. Her disappointment,her turmoil,her pain and then her pretences all those might confuse us but by watching again and again we feel how desperately she also wants the marriage to be real like him. Infact it is a meaningful episode enacted so well by Neilsha. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Loved reading your take! You have written so beautifully. I don’t know why I felt this way, but while a part of me thought the same as you in terms of an upcoming storm, the more I think about it, the more I start to think that today’s episode was actually positive. Virat finally told Sai he doesn’t want her to leave. Ever. And her expression showed that she registered. Virat also finally told Sai that she is the most special and different. Sai finally told Virat that she knows their bond isn’t so weak. That it won’t break so easily. They both agreed that they will stay together despite any fights, disappointments…that is what the ring symbolized. Even if Sai takes it off and gives it back to Virat during the kaand track, he will give it right back to her. They will make it through. They will come out stronger…today’s episode was also largely original and not copy paste. So this gives me hope that this entire track will be modified to fit our Sairat. 

Oh! Is it? I'm glad that it's original and not copy paste. I just hope we don't get the suicide track and makers deviate from here. And, even if they don't and go on with the original it should be only for SaiRat relationship to grow and not pull them apart.

Sila1 thumbnail

I also felt that today Sai was asking because she really wanted a different answer and for viral to say yes it’s more than a birthday gift and then upon his response she was heartbroken and holds herself sad and dejected that why and how could she even think that and she knows she made a promise to him so she cant ever ask him or show her side.

What I feel is she constantly brings this up and her leaving her house in hope she might hear a different answer for him despite her in her mind knowing that he will never love her.

This is her way of hiding her vulnerability and feelings for him and not impose on him.

I don’t think it’s because she wants to give him back rejection or make him grovel or the rest like some feel.

She’s never going to voice it out because she feels he has already done so much and she isn’t the kind of person who ever would be okay with sympathy or forcing him.

But I remember she was happy when he stopped her when he got well and was allowed to rejoin after his medical certificate.

Also in an earlier episode she said its up to you that whether I am your responsibility or family.

Also.

How she always roles him up because she never gets the answer she wants and she fails to understand why it impacts her and matters so much to her

Sila1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Loved your analysis on today's episode. I too loved it, though it was heart-wrenching. When Virat asked  Sai  whether the reason her liking Ajinkya because he's of the same age as her and he's older than her so she doesn't like him , she was devastated. And, he very seriously told her that he likes her. I so wish he had told her that he loves her. While giving the ring he asks her to never remove it come what may and when he says even if he dies she shouldn't remove, Sai immediately keeps her finger on his lips and stops him from saying anything further. 

Then, when she says that when she leaves Chavan Niwas, he gets very angry. And, he asks her why does she end up talking about leaving each time and if she left he would never meet her. To this Sai is left speechless since she herself doesn't have any answer. And, then he says he's not a person who revisists  the past. 

The highlight was that both of them showed they are of utmost importance to them and both can't live without each other. But, sadly both are not being able to express their feelings. 

And, one more thing was Pakhi was once again eavesdropping, but she too realised that Virat has moved on and he will never ever want to revisit their so called love / infatuation. Doesn't matter whatever misunderstanding she creates it will always be Virat and Sai together.

Exactly she wants the same.

She desperately wants it to be real and she doesn’t know any other way to put it across and despite her trying not to she keeps saying it to him as more of a reminder to her that she has to leave and in that hope against hope feeling that he might want more of her and with her and not Pakhi.

But she herself doesn’t realise this is why and the funny but is.

Viral is insecure upon seeing Ajinkya while Sai has already accepted and has her heartbroken that she will never be pakhi or be able to win that place or love and she will never even come close and that’s what is the hardest for her because she has promised and she isn’t supposed to feel this way. She sticks to words and cheat feels what more can he do through his actions that will tell her he absolutely loves her and its only her and only her forever.

She can’t even believe that he would think that that she would look up to anyone else let alone her husband.

She never sees anyone else let alone acknowledge as a guy. But our poor guy doesn’t see that because he’s equally hurting and thinks she will leave him and won’t ever feel for him

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Pooja mind blowing review 🤗

I loved today episode ❤️❤️

This episode we needed virat sitting on the bed twisting wedding Ring 😍 

thinking about sai n panjiyaka cake cutting feeding eachother  I also don't like infront of husband n hole family they hug eachother 

Virat hurts bohut hua hai but sai bhi hurt Hui hai jab virat ne ka pajinkiya se shaadi karogi 😭😭

This two are Tom n Jerry they will hurt ,love teasing eachother only.

Ring scene I will accept as a  BD giftI agree with sai  sai ke liye self respect very important hai . 

Mein tum ko like karne laga hu thoda thoda 

Sai mazzak nahi karna  mind blowing expression😍😍😍

Jab virat said yeh ring kuch bhi hojaye nahi utarna mein marbhi jao toh 

Best dialogue mein mode ke ateet mein jhank ne walao mein se nahi hu👏

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sila1

Exactly she wants the same.

She desperately wants it to be real and she doesn’t know any other way to put it across and despite her trying not to she keeps saying it to him as more of a reminder to her that she has to leave and in that hope against hope feeling that he might want more of her and with her and not Pakhi.

But she herself doesn’t realise this is why and the funny but is.

Viral is insecure upon seeing Ajinkya while Sai has already accepted and has her heartbroken that she will never be pakhi or be able to win that place or love and she will never even come close and that’s what is the hardest for her because she has promised and she isn’t supposed to feel this way. She sticks to words and cheat feels what more can he do through his actions that will tell her he absolutely loves her and its only her and only her forever.

She can’t even believe that he would think that that she would look up to anyone else let alone her husband.

She never sees anyone else let alone acknowledge as a guy. But our poor guy doesn’t see that because he’s equally hurting and thinks she will leave him and won’t ever feel for him

Sometimes I feel how come is not able to see Virat's feelings. She's not that young to not realise his true feelings. My daughter who's 16 was telling me that Sai is around 19 and when girls of 15 - 16 can understand why can't she?

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. It was really confusing, but here is me trying to make sense of it all...

Before I begin, I want to admit that I might be in the minority, but I truly loved today's episode...

Virat got angry that Sai hugged everyone, but touched his feet instead. This was his insecurities coming out, especially after seeing how she was playful with Ajinkya, who is much younger than him. Sai didn't help the situation by telling him that he is getting old and showing him his grey hair in the mirror. This was the first of many painful moments today. Sai told Virat that she touched his feet out of respect, but Virat took it to mean that she could never like him beyond a man who is older than her and cares for her. From Sai's perspective, Virat was the only one who's feet she touched. He is above everyone for her. Her intention in touching his feet was not to make him feel old, but rather to get blessings and thank the person who means most to her in this world. She was in complete awe of him and overcome with emotions that he had done so much for her. But, Virat was also not wrong here to get upset. He is madly in love with his wife and also has realized it. It is natural for him to want the same love in return...he wants her to express it too. I will say more about this later. 

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way, as he is the only one who will ever be in her life. She does not understand the extent of his insecurities, and he does not understand that she isn't able to express how she is truly feeling or even realize it due to his own Godforsaken vaada. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

Virat then tells Sai that even though she doesn't like him, he likes her... she is different than everyone to him. Sai thinks he is joking at this, and Virat feels hurt by this. Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. As he is putting the ring on her finger, you can see the love pouring out of their eyes. This scene really reminded me of two magnets who are trying everything to come together, but force keeps pushing them apart. No matter how hard they try, they just keep getting pushed in opposite directions. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. This was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. The irony is that this statement from Virat made it even more crystal clear that Pakhi means absolutely nothing to him, but Sai was in no state to be able to understand that. She was so confused and kept contracting herself... I truly did feel bad for her and the state of turmoil she is in. 

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. That is the most painful part of this entire situation. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. The ring scene really did remind me of the college festival fight. She wanted so desperately for Virat to tell her that he is her husband for real...you could see it in her eyes. Similarly, today, she looked broken after Virat said it's just a birthday gift. 

Virat is a man completely and irreversibly in love. He is trying with all his power to express this to Sai, but Sai just won't let him...and as the days go on, he is getting more and more scared of losing her. What we saw today was a man who is terrified to lose the person he loves the most in this world. He is scared of her leaving the house after the deal if over, he is scared of her finding someone who might better suit her in the form of Ajinkya. He is scared that he is not enough for her...because of his age, because of the words he said on their wedding day. And the fear of her losing her is what is now keeping him from confessing and telling her that this marriage is real. When Virat tells Sai that the ring is his birthday gift, he knows that is the only way she is going to accept him in that moment. So, if he can keep giving her his love in the form of this unlabeled and confusing relationship.... he will do that. He will do anything to keep loving her. 

The upcoming track is going to be unbearable to watch, but today's episode has shown me that it is 100% necessary in order for their relationship to move forward. Virat needs to express his insecurities fully and wholeheartedly, or else they will keep digging at him and they won't let him live in peace. In Sai's reaction, he will see, more clearly than he has ever before, that Sai loves him. I don't know what path the makers are going to take with this. Whether there will be character assassination or not. Whether there will be a suicide attempt or not. But, whatever it is, neither one of them will be to blame here. I will save my analysis for that when it happens, but all in all, this is my take on what is going on here. 

Loved your analysis.  It’s really heart breaking to see both of them like that.  I liked today’s episode.  Let’s see how the makers take it from here.  Just wish they don’t butcher Virat’s character.  But I see it coming.  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAROHIA88

We are hiring part time if interesting please add

Telegram : @Ojo8898

I will forward this msg to pakhi & Cgang they badly need part time job .

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Pooja mind blowing review 🤗

I loved today episode ❤️❤️

This episode we needed virat sitting on the bed twisting wedding Ring 😍 

thinking about sai n panjiyaka cake cutting feeding eachother  I also don't like infront of husband n hole family they hug eachother 

Virat hurts bohut hua hai but sai bhi hurt Hui hai jab virat ne ka pajinkiya se shaadi karogi 😭😭

This two are Tom n Jerry they will hurt ,love teasing eachother only.

Ring scene I will accept as a  BD giftI agree with sai  sai ke liye self respect very important hai . 

Mein tum ko like karne laga hu thoda thoda 

Sai mazzak nahi karna  mind blowing expression😍😍😍

Jab virat said yeh ring kuch bhi hojaye nahi utarna mein marbhi jao toh 

Best dialogue mein mode ke ateet mein jhank ne walao mein se nahi hu👏

Thank you! Loved reading your take ❤️

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I will forward this msg to pakhi & Cgang they badly need part time job .

🤣