Heartbreaking episode... neither Sai nor Virat is wrong...

tptwi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. It was really confusing, but here is me trying to make sense of it all...

Before I begin, I want to admit that I might be in the minority, but I truly loved today's episode...

Virat got angry that Sai hugged everyone, but touched his feet instead. This was his insecurities coming out, especially after seeing how she was playful with Ajinkya, who is much younger than him. Sai didn't help the situation by telling him that he is getting old and showing him his grey hair in the mirror. This was the first of many painful moments today. Sai told Virat that she touched his feet out of respect, but Virat took it to mean that she could never like him beyond a man who is older than her and cares for her. From Sai's perspective, Virat was the only one who's feet she touched. He is above everyone for her. Her intention in touching his feet was not to make him feel old, but rather to get blessings and thank the person who means most to her in this world. She was in complete awe of him and overcome with emotions that he had done so much for her. But, Virat was also not wrong here to get upset. He is madly in love with his wife and also has realized it. It is natural for him to want the same love in return...he wants her to express it too. I will say more about this later. 

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way, as he is the only one who will ever be in her life. She does not understand the extent of his insecurities, and he does not understand that she isn't able to express how she is truly feeling or even realize it due to his own Godforsaken vaada. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

Virat then tells Sai that even though she doesn't like him, he likes her... she is different than everyone to him. Sai thinks he is joking at this, and Virat feels hurt by this. Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. As he is putting the ring on her finger, you can see the love pouring out of their eyes. This scene really reminded me of two magnets who are trying everything to come together, but force keeps pushing them apart. No matter how hard they try, they just keep getting pushed in opposite directions. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. This was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. The irony is that this statement from Virat made it even more crystal clear that Pakhi means absolutely nothing to him, but Sai was in no state to be able to understand that. She was so confused and kept contracting herself... I truly did feel bad for her and the state of turmoil she is in. 

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. That is the most painful part of this entire situation. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. The ring scene really did remind me of the college festival fight. She wanted so desperately for Virat to tell her that he is her husband for real...you could see it in her eyes. Similarly, today, she looked broken after Virat said it's just a birthday gift. 

Virat is a man completely and irreversibly in love. He is trying with all his power to express this to Sai, but Sai just won't let him...and as the days go on, he is getting more and more scared of losing her. What we saw today was a man who is terrified to lose the person he loves the most in this world. He is scared of her leaving the house after the deal if over, he is scared of her finding someone who might better suit her in the form of Ajinkya. He is scared that he is not enough for her...because of his age, because of the words he said on their wedding day. And the fear of her losing her is what is now keeping him from confessing and telling her that this marriage is real. When Virat tells Sai that the ring is his birthday gift, he knows that is the only way she is going to accept him in that moment. So, if he can keep giving her his love in the form of this unlabeled and confusing relationship.... he will do that. He will do anything to keep loving her. 

The upcoming track is going to be unbearable to watch, but today's episode has shown me that it is 100% necessary in order for their relationship to move forward. Virat needs to express his insecurities fully and wholeheartedly, or else they will keep digging at him and they won't let him live in peace. In Sai's reaction, he will see, more clearly than he has ever before, that Sai loves him. I don't know what path the makers are going to take with this. Whether there will be character assassination or not. Whether there will be a suicide attempt or not. But, whatever it is, neither one of them will be to blame here. I will save my analysis for that when it happens, but all in all, this is my take on what is going on here. 

Edited by tptwi - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. 

Virat got angry that Sai hugged everyone, but touched his feet instead. This was his insecurities coming out, especially after seeing how she was playful with Ajinkya, who is much younger than him. Sai didn't help the situation by telling him that he is getting old and showing him his grey hair in the mirror. This was the first of many painful moments today. Sai told Virat that she touched his feet out of respect, but Virat took it to mean that she could never like him beyond a man who is older than her and cares for her. From Sai's perspective, Virat was the only one who's feet she touched. He is above everyone for her. Her intention in touching his feet was not to make him feel old, but rather to get blessings and thank the person who means most to her in this world. She was in complete awe of him and overcome with emotions that he had done so much for her. But, Virat was also not wrong here to get upset. He is madly in love with his wife and also has realized it. It is natural for him to want the same love in return...he wants her to express it too. I will say more about this later. 

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

Virat then tells Sai that even though she doesn't like him, he likes her... she is different than everyone to him. Sai thinks he is joking at this, and Virat feels hurt by this. Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. As he is putting the ring on her finger, you can see the love pouring out of their eyes. This scene really reminded me of two magnets who are trying everything to come together, but force keeps pushing them apart. No matter how hard they try, they just keep getting pushed in opposite directions. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. During was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. 

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. That is the most painful part of this entire situation. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. 

Virat is a man completely and irreversibly in love. He is trying with all his power to express this to Sai, but Sai just won't let him...and as the days go on, he is getting more and more scared of losing her. What we saw today was a man who is terrified to lose the person he loves the most in this world. He is scared of her leaving the house after the deal if over, he is scared of her finding someone who might better suit her in the form of Ajinkya. He is scared that he is not enough for her...because of his age, because of the words he said on their wedding day. And the fear of her losing her is what is now keeping him from confessing and telling her that this marriage is real. When Virat tells Sai that the ring is his birthday gift, he knows that is the only way she is going to accept him in that moment. So, if he can keep giving her his love in the form of this unlabeled and confusing relationship.... he will do that. He will do anything to keep loving her. 

The upcoming track is going to be unbearable to watch, but today's episode has shown me that it is 100% necessary in order for their relationship to move forward. Virat needs to express his insecurities fully and wholeheartedly, or else they will keep digging at him and they won't let him live in peace. In Sai's reaction, he will see, more clearly than he has ever before, that Sai loves him. I don't know what path the makers are going to take with this. Whether there will be character assassination or not. Whether there will be a suicide attempt or not. But, whatever it is, neither one of them will be to blame here. I will save my analysis for that when it happens, but all in all, this is my take on what is going on here. 

Will reply in detail to this or even try to write a new post after I have watched the episode since I noticed many are confused and upset with the episode.

Do you know how I love that you always look at the perspectives of both of them and give your views. I give it to you to be able to describe the emotions of both of them. It was a much needed one for today’s episode especially 👏. Loved your take on it. Awesome post as always. 

I have a few doubts which will get clarified only if I watch the entire episode. Just one thing that I wanted to say, I was worried and had said in the past too that Sai shouldn’t be bringing up his age to joke about much. Anyone in that position can start to feel insecured. Sai need not be having any ill intentions but I wish she had someone to guide her in these. I just saw a clipping in which he starts to get insecured and I really felt bad for him in that scene. I will have to watch the episode to talk about the rest. 

Also, I feel that Sai’s dialogue for him to accept that it is not give the ring as a husband but just as a birthday gift seems like a deliberate move by the makers. If that dialogue wasn’t added, if Sai hadn’t said that, Virat might have confessed since he was planning to confess in the car a while back. I think the makers wanted to push the confession this way deliberately 🤦‍♀️.  I also think there could be another reason for her to have said that but I can come to a conclusion only after I watch the episode. 

SonuRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for beautiful analysis. It is really make me understand episode else I was hell confused on dialog what he is saying why she is saying like this totally mess and no continuity in dialog and reply

You make understand both sai virat today

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Will reply in detail to this or even try to write a new post after I have watched the episode since I noticed many are confused and upset with the episode.

Do you know how I love that you always look at the perspectives of both of them and give your views. I give it to you to be able to describe the emotions of both of them. It was a much needed one for today’s episode especially 👏. Loved your take on it. Awesome post as always. 

I have a few doubts which will get clarified only if I watch the entire episode. Just one thing that I wanted to say, I was worried and had said in the past too that Sai shouldn’t be bringing up his age to joke about much. Anyone in that position can start to feel insecured. Sai need not be having any ill intentions but I wish she had someone to guide her in these. I just saw a clipping in which he starts to get insecured and I really felt bad for him in that scene. I will have to watch the episode to talk about the rest. 

Also, I feel that Sai’s dialogue for him to accept that it is not give the ring as a husband but just as a birthday gift seems like a deliberate move by the makers. If that dialogue wasn’t added, if Sai hadn’t said that, Virat might have confessed since he was planning to confess in the car a while back. I think the makers wanted to push the confession this way deliberately 🤦‍♀️.  I also think there could be another reason for her to have said that but I can come to a conclusion only after I watch the episode. 

Thanks, Laksh! I'm looking forward to reading your take as well...do tag me if you make a new post or respond here. 

This time, Virat was the one to bring up his age first. And then, Sai turned it into a joke, not realizing how much it was impacting him. The problem here is that I truly don't think that Sai understands how insecure Virat is about the age difference between them. The way she was saying it was so harmless, but Virat was already uncomfortable seeing her with Ajinkya, so it just made everything worse in his mind and led him to ask if Ajinkya could be her husband. I think that the biggest problem between them is that sometimes they fail to look at things from the other person's perspective....this is the same reason why Virat cannot understand why Sai is still hell bent on reciting the vaada back to him. Because to him, the vaada means nothing, but he needs to realize the impact those words had on her. If only the makers could give us a scene like that and him saying this marriage is real. But, I am a broken record at this point, and that is never going to happen. 

And, regarding the ring. You are completely right. At the end of the day, it is Vankar's way of delaying the confession. But, I actually understood where Sai was coming from today too. A ring is unlike any other gift. It is not candy floss, flowers, bangles, or even a ruby for that matter. A ring is something that a husband gives to his wife to declare his love...in fact, that is exactly what Virat was doing today. And, in order to give her that love, he is willing to accept whatever messy relationship this is. But, from Sai's perspective, she is still haunted by the deal. You know, her internal monologue afterwards, where she feels stupid for even thinking that it could be something other than a birthday gift, made me think that she WANTED Virat to say that it was not a birthday gift and that it was his love for her. Despite what she told him and keeps telling him, she wants to hear it. This is the same exact thing that happened in the college fight. She asked him what he is to her, and in her eyes, you could see the desperation for an answer that showed her that everything she is feeling, everything she is seeing for Virat... is real. She is not getting the reassurance, Virat is not giving it to her as a result of her reactions to the lack of reassurance, and they keep spinning in circles. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonuRani

Thanks for beautiful analysis. It is really make me understand episode else I was hell confused on dialog what he is saying why she is saying like this totally mess and no continuity in dialog and reply

You make understand both sai virat today

I tried my best to make sense of it all. Thank you!

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I liked today episode and the confrontation between Sai and Virat . I don’t blame anyone but I felt Sai was the confused one and she complicated the situation. I have few things to share about today’s episode 

1. Sai believes in action : She was the same Sai who understand who Pakhi was and what Pakhi meant to Virat before their marriage without Virat telling her anything. She was the one who reminded him of Pakhi when she came to reject his marriage proposal. She was the same Sai who concluded Pakhi was special to Virat and he likes to be fed by Pakhi by just witnessing a scene where Pakhi offers him to eat and doesn’t witness him eating .She never needed words but today despite Virat telling her multiple times she is special to him , he likes her and their relationship is precious she doesn’t realize the changes feelings . Is she the same Sai who was 18 yr old yet could read emotions and didn’t require words . I don’t know how can a 19 yr old not understand a guys advances . Girls of her age knows if a guy is interested in her or not and it’s common in colleges. 

Today Virat even said he doesn’t want her to leave and if she leaves he will be upset yet she doesn’t understand anything but is still stuck in the past . 

2. She rejected him before he proposes : When she asks him the reason why he gifted her a diamond ring , she didn’t allow him to complete but cuts him and says she would never accept if that happens . How could a guy propose if she has clearly friendzoned him ? Considering their complicated situation, Virat would not want to propose as she might not it in a bad way and might even refuse him as guardian or mentor . She should have let him speak not cut him off 

3. She needs to stop that age related joke , it’s getting too much . In the past she did it and though Virat took it lightly it’s getting too much now . Like Pakhi she will face the consequences of  sher aya she aya . 27 yrs old is not a buzurg . I understand people of her age usually joke about this but it’s getting repetitive and adding to his insecurities. He has voiced it today and hope she understands how he feels 

4. Like I mentioned before , just a dance partner ( as per Sai) coming to surprise at night will raise eyebrows . I felt cake smearing happens between friends and it’s normal but does a causal friends hug  ? A thought came to my mind .. does a hug from Virat and Ajinkya mean the same . If no , then she could have clarified that to him at the dressing table when he clearly told how he felt when she hugged her friends not him 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago
Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. 

This whole scene showed Virat insecurities so clearly, so hats off to the director here. Infact it was a fair question from Virat, why hug all your friends but touch my feet. Sai in her usual humours way tried responding but only ended up making him more insecure by calling him old.

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

I felt , This was again Virats insecurity speaking which was just stroked by Sai by calling him old. So he clearly asked her if she would like to marry someone like Ajiyanka since she doesn't like him anyways and finds him old. My heart broke for him hear more than Sai, can't really explain why. Need to think about this scene more. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. During was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

Sai seriously confused me in the above 2 scenes.  Virat seriously told her he likes her, so how can she think he was joking 🤔. And the ring scene I literally went shut up 😂. She said she will not accept the ring if it's a representation of a husbands love for wife , and then when he says ok it's birthday gift and her inner monologue is yes why would you give me a ring that way, That would be for Pakhi Didi 🤔😂. 

@bold looked like foreshadowing and we are in for a rollercoaster ride when this happens. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. 

This to me was the most impactful scene. He clearly said he hates when she bring up leaving the house and will never meet her if she leaves. Hoping we get a follow up monologue of Sai for this scene. I really want to know what's going on in her mind. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. 

@ bold I felt this was missing today , the way she rejected the ring if it were a husbands gift was such a loud and bold statement if she started falling for him.

@ bold red- this I can believe but wish they showed her monologue like how we had for Virat. 

This is the scariest part and I can feel this is going to the suicide track . He seemed so shaken today that she doesn't like him and might prefer someone like Ajiyanka. 

My responses in red. There is so much to think about today's episode but I am truly confused on who is right or who is wrong. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

@bold word. This joke is getting a little too old now. Even if sai is not able to understand that Virat loves her I feel she needs to stop this joke. 

Looks like the makers are confused on what to do, since in one scene they show like Sai understands Virat is jealous of Ajiyanka and next make her behave like nothing happened. Example today's hall scenes  where Virat walks off and they zoom in on Sai smiling and bedroom scene where she takes him infront of the mirror to show his white hain🤦. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thanks, Laksh! I'm looking forward to reading your take as well...do tag me if you make a new post or respond here. 

This time, Virat was the one to bring up his age first. And then, Sai turned it into a joke, not realizing how much it was impacting him. The problem here is that I truly don't think that Sai understands how insecure Virat is about the age difference between them. The way she was saying it was so harmless, but Virat was already uncomfortable seeing her with Ajinkya, so it just made everything worse in his mind and led him to ask if Ajinkya could be her husband. I think that the biggest problem between them is that sometimes they fail to look at things from the other person's perspective....this is the same reason why Virat cannot understand why Sai is still hell bent on reciting the vaada back to him. Because to him, the vaada means nothing, but he needs to realize the impact those words had on her. If only the makers could give us a scene like that and him saying this marriage is real. But, I am a broken record at this point, and that is never going to happen. 

And, regarding the ring. You are completely right. At the end of the day, it is Vankar's way of delaying the confession. But, I actually understood where Sai was coming from today too. A ring is unlike any other gift. It is not candy floss, flowers, bangles, or even a ruby for that matter. A ring is something that a husband gives to his wife to declare his love...in fact, that is exactly what Virat was doing today. And, in order to give her that love, he is willing to accept whatever messy relationship this is. But, from Sai's perspective, she is still haunted by the deal. You know, her internal monologue afterwards, where she feels stupid for even thinking that it could be something other than a birthday gift, made me think that she WANTED Virat to say that it was not a birthday gift and that it was his love for her. Despite what she told him and keeps telling him, she wants to hear it. This is the same exact thing that happened in the college fight. She asked him what he is to her, and in her eyes, you could see the desperation for an answer that showed her that everything she is feeling, everything she is seeing for Virat... is real. She is not getting the reassurance, Virat is not giving it to her as a result of her reactions to the lack of reassurance, and they keep spinning in circles. 

@bold hmm didn’t know that 🙈. 

@bold that’s what I felt too but I need to be able to watch the scenes with continuity and not as clippings to be able to make sense out of it. I need to be able to watch it with the flow. I was wondering if it was her way to push him to accept it but can’t say anything until I watch. 

@italics I agree. I think that’s how they can delay the confession. We all already seem to be losing patience, can’t imagine how we do we wait for that long to get the confession. We have a lot more tracks coming up before the confession and I wonder what all dialogues they would be giving, making the audience upset. I think we should write posts everyday so that we let everyone know what to ignore and that it was a deliberate move 🤣🤣. 

Btw, I agree with the below line. 

“Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving”

Without watching the scene, I somehow feel that it was good he spoke up, it is good for him to express he doesn’t like it and a good warning to her to stop repeating it. If she keeps saying after everything, I will ask her to leave rather than staying and then keep saying it 🤣. Not always have I got annoyed with it but have not liked it a few times when she said that. That again must be a move to delay the confession because how else can they stop Sai from admitting her feelings or getting close to him. They could have found some better ways to delay it I feel. 

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful analysis 🥺❤️

You’ve put it so well💕

I too have a lot of theories but let’s see if I can really write a post about it, I never really write analysis posts although I do analyse a lot of stuff, I am too lazy 😅🤣