Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I don’t know what to say! It is pretty fast paced episode. What is significant today 

1. Sai is very comfortable with his touch. They subconsciously are very comfortable with each other’s presence.

2. virat confessed! If this is not a confession what is it then? He taunted her if she wants to be a wife of a aninkkya ‘if’ not his wife. Like he tells her you are my wife!

3. sai I think is waiting for him to be more physical with her! Otherwise what else she needs from him to prove that she is special. Today he said he likes her! I think she wants a bone cracking hug and mind numbing kiss. She feels insecure that she is not desirable for him. That is the only missing part she has.

4. ring question was too much jelebi. Typical wife kind of question where the husband doesn’t know what to answer and picks the safest one. She asks him to refute that they don’t have hubby wife relationship but expects the same answer. 

5. Virat was serious when she started her leaving after few years bhajan! He should stop her! And he did. Atleast this will connect her positive feedback loop and she gets rewarded (she becomes mice sometimes and expects these assurances from virat)

what I didn’t like

1. Sai showing his white hair. Virat should have told her he is 27 and the right age for marriage! He is too insecure to retort back 

2. virat saying thoda thoda pasand. That is setting up wrong expectations again. You cannot like your wife thoda thoda. 🤭

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I don’t know what to say! It is pretty fast paced episode. What is significant today 

1. Sai is very comfortable with his touch. They subconsciously are very comfortable with each other’s presence.

2. virat confessed! If this is not a confession what is it then? He taunted her if she wants to be a wife of a aninkkya ‘if’ not his wife. Like he tells her you are my wife!

3. sai I think is waiting for him to be more physical with her! Otherwise what else she needs from him to prove that she is special. Today he said he likes her! I think she wants a bone cracking hug and mind numbing kiss. She feels insecure that she is not desirable for him. That is the only missing part she has.

4. ring question was too much jelebi. Typical wife kind of question where the husband doesn’t know what to answer and picks the safest one. She asks him to refute that they don’t have hubby wife relationship but expects the same answer. 

5. Virat was serious when she started her leaving after few years bhajan! He should stop her! And he did. Atleast this will connect her positive feedback loop and she gets rewarded (she becomes mice sometimes and expects these assurances from virat)

what I didn’t like

1. Sai showing his white hair. Virat should have told her he is 27 and the right age for marriage! He is too insecure to retort back 

2. virat saying thoda thoda pasand. That is setting up wrong expectations again. You cannot like your wife thoda thoda. 🤭

Writing a post in today’s episode. Will tag you. 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

what I didn’t like

I will answer all of your points in my own list 😊

1. Completely agree. It has been such a huge progression for them. It's really sweet to see them so comfortable with each other. 

2. I would not call this a confession. I would call it a jalebi confession. Yes, he did tell her that she is the most special and different to him...I would say that part was closer to a confession. 

3/4. I completely agree with these points as well. I have chosen to put them together, because I think they are leading towards the same thing. Sai keeps questioning him... who is he to her, why is he giving her this ring that only husbands give to their wives, etc, etc. Every time she asks, you can see the desperation in her eyes. She doesn't want a love confession. She wants him to say that this marriage is real. That is all she needs in order to accept his love and give herself to accept her own love for him too. And every time he gets scared of her reaction, so like you said, he covers it up...uses the safer answer. And then, she gets disappointed and thinks that maybe she is misreading his actions, even though she KNOWS it's more than zimidari at this point, or else she would not be this confused. 

5. This was one of the best scenes of the episode. Virat has made is clear once and for-all that he does not want her to leave. She appeared to be quite shocked at this, which is positive. Finally, this part has cleared up. 

About your negatives...

I didn't like her age jokes either. Her intentions are pure, but it's getting to be too much. 

So with the thoda thoda dialogue, right after that, he said she is the most special and different to him. I think, as usual, he was just trying to cover up his own feelings so then it ended up coming out in a way that seemed kind of contradictory. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ooja very nice and awesome analysis, Mujhe aaj ka episode kuch Samaj nahi aya, but one thing is " I really didn't expect virat to confess that he likes her" but at same time I can understand his insecurities but vo dialogue bajinkya ki biwi.. 

And Sai , is she serious, she want virat to like her and yet again she tells him if he is giving ring as husband, she won't accept it 

Their dialogues are so confusing

Today even virat said , ithna sansakari honi ki kya jarurath thi🤣🤣 beta pichele 100 episodes se hum bhi yahi kehrahe hai vanku baba ko, ithna sansakari hone ki kya jarurath hai

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Ooja very nice and awesome analysis, Mujhe aaj ka episode kuch Samaj nahi aya, but one thing is " I really didn't expect virat to confess that he likes her" but at same time I can understand his insecurities but vo dialogue bajinkya ki biwi.. 

And Sai , is she serious, she want virat to like her and yet again she tells him if he is giving ring as husband, she won't accept it 

Their dialogues are so confusing

Today even virat said , ithna sansakari honi ki kya jarurath thi🤣🤣 beta pichele 100 episodes se hum bhi yahi kehrahe hai vanku baba ko, ithna sansakari hone ki kya jarurath hai

The sanskari dialogue made me laugh so much. I swear Vankar visits this forum every day 🤣

The episode was one big jalebi, but at the end of the day, I really enjoyed it. I thought their love shone through for each other in such a beautiful but heartbreaking way. 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am actually in awe after reading this.....you have put the point of both Sairat very clearly...I Can read this many times still cant get enough of it...😃

Thank you for writing and explaining 

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

I am actually in awe after reading this.....you have put the point of both Sairat very clearly...I Can read this many times still cant get enough of it...😃

Thank you for writing and explaining 

You are too sweet! I tried my best to get my thoughts across. Glad you liked it!

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

Beautiful analysis.. 

I had mixed feelings about the episode.. we got an almost proposal out of Virat.. I was happy.. I even lost count on the number of attempts here..smiley36 however him being dejected was difficult to watchsmiley19

His anger to an extent was justified,  he wanted to propose his love, take charge as husband in every sense and she made him feel like her father.

Sai felt special he was special and wanted to show it,  also it was his own making to an extent with all the zimmedari and guardian dialogues. Sai was insensitive in saying Virat was old, this can be considered as joke if it was the first time but not when it gets repeated. This will definitely fuel his insecurities.

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead. - Exactly this gives a feeling of dread..

Virat says he likes her and she says don’t even joke about it, I felt she was a tad insensitive here too, though she is still not sure about her feelings and stuck in the deal relationship, she needn’t be so blunt here. 

Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. -nicely said, I felt it too..❤️❤️
Magnets comparison - Awesome😍

Sai rejecting the ring as a token of love, but accepting it as just a bday gift. Virat’s dejection again was heart breaking. smiley19

Monologue about Pakhi - was really off, I felt like we are running in circles here. He clearly stated there is nothing left there. 

She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. 
So true it’s carved in stone now and only him revealing the entire past relationship with Pakhi and explicitly telling her that he wants to have a real relationship and not a deal one can only break the barrier.

This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end - 😍😍

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. - I felt her love for him in her eyes.

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. 

Both Sai and Virat are not wrong and at the same time they both are wrong as well.

They both are not wrong - Sai and Virat, still unable to communicate their love for each other, nobody’s is at fault here, as Virat is engulfed in his insecurities and Sai is stuck in Virat’s Waada.

They both are wrong - Sai being insensitive and mocking Virat’s age and Virat not explaining the past and the deal situation

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. - So true.

Pakhi noticing the whole event, she heard Sai saying that she doesn’t want the ring as a token of love from a husband’s end, she knows that Virat is in love with Sai and now she knows Sai isn’t. Her delusions shall grow.

Virat completely in love, still giving into his insecurities and Sai still unsure of her love, stuck on deal, fueling his insecurities, sure sounds like a recipe for disaster.

This episode is a preamble to a storm!!

I missed to tag you I think..

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amor_fati

I missed to tag you I think..

Loved reading your take! You have written so beautifully. I don’t know why I felt this way, but while a part of me thought the same as you in terms of an upcoming storm, the more I think about it, the more I start to think that today’s episode was actually positive. Virat finally told Sai he doesn’t want her to leave. Ever. And her expression showed that she registered. Virat also finally told Sai that she is the most special and different. Sai finally told Virat that she knows their bond isn’t so weak. That it won’t break so easily. They both agreed that they will stay together despite any fights, disappointments…that is what the ring symbolized. Even if Sai takes it off and gives it back to Virat during the kaand track, he will give it right back to her. They will make it through. They will come out stronger…today’s episode was also largely original and not copy paste. So this gives me hope that this entire track will be modified to fit our Sairat. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: tptwi

Vankar is throwing the upcoming kaand at us with full force. Today's episode was truly heartbreaking to watch. There was so much said from both Virat and Sai... and so much that both of them wanted to say, but were unable to. It was really confusing, but here is me trying to make sense of it all...

Before I begin, I want to admit that I might be in the minority, but I truly loved today's episode...

Virat got angry that Sai hugged everyone, but touched his feet instead. This was his insecurities coming out, especially after seeing how she was playful with Ajinkya, who is much younger than him. Sai didn't help the situation by telling him that he is getting old and showing him his grey hair in the mirror. This was the first of many painful moments today. Sai told Virat that she touched his feet out of respect, but Virat took it to mean that she could never like him beyond a man who is older than her and cares for her. From Sai's perspective, Virat was the only one who's feet she touched. He is above everyone for her. Her intention in touching his feet was not to make him feel old, but rather to get blessings and thank the person who means most to her in this world. She was in complete awe of him and overcome with emotions that he had done so much for her. But, Virat was also not wrong here to get upset. He is madly in love with his wife and also has realized it. It is natural for him to want the same love in return...he wants her to express it too. I will say more about this later. 

Virat questioned Sai about her feelings towards Ajinkya and even asked her if she would want to be married to him instead. He asked her if maybe there is something going on between them. Vankar gave us a glimpse into what is coming ahead through these dialogues, and it was just gut wrenching. The worst part was Sai's reaction. She was absolutely horrified at even the thought of this. She looked devastated that he could even think in this way, as he is the only one who will ever be in her life. She does not understand the extent of his insecurities, and he does not understand that she isn't able to express how she is truly feeling or even realize it due to his own Godforsaken vaada. Although I didn't like Virat's words, today, I truly felt for him. The saddest part about this entire conversation was that neither Sai nor Virat were in the wrong. 

Virat then tells Sai that even though she doesn't like him, he likes her... she is different than everyone to him. Sai thinks he is joking at this, and Virat feels hurt by this. Sai then tells him that he is mistaken and how much she appreciates him, what he did for her to make this day so entirely special. She tells him that now is the perfect time to give her the ring since no one is around. And the smile on Virat's face when she says this was brighter than 100 lightbulbs. As he is putting the ring on her finger, you can see the love pouring out of their eyes. This scene really reminded me of two magnets who are trying everything to come together, but force keeps pushing them apart. No matter how hard they try, they just keep getting pushed in opposite directions. 

Then came the most heartbreaking part of the entire episode. Sai asks Virat if he is giving her this ring as her husband to show his love or whether it's a birthday gift...because if it's the first option, she cannot accept it, since there is no such relationship between them...if there was, it would have happened a long time ago. In this scene, Virat was standing behind Sai crying...he looked so helpless and desperate to express himself, but he stopped himself. Then, Sai mentally scolded herself...saying that of course it's a birthday gift, or else it would have been on Pakhi's hand. She looked heartbroken. She is so scarred by Virat's words on their wedding day, that literally nothing he does can break her barrier. She wants him to be in love with her so badly...her sadness at the ring being a birthday gift showed it all. But, the zimidari vaada meant so much to her, that nothing is registering for her. Virat was so hurt by these words, that he says that the ring is nothing more than a birthday gift. He tells Sai to never take it off no matter how much they fight or he disappoints her, because the day she does, everything will end between them. He says to keep it on even after he dies. This ring is his love, and he doesn't want it to ever end...even when he is no longer in this world. To this, Sai gets teary eyed, and puts a finger on his lips. She cannot bear the thought of anything happening to him. He is her everything, and yet she cannot accept their relationship as real, no matter how much she wants it to be. She tells Virat that their relationship will not break this easily and she will not take the ring off. Through this, she knows that what they have is forever. It might not be as officially husband and wife in her mind, but even she knows the strength of their bond. This was dark foreshadowing for what is coming ahead. Even when Virat shouts at Sai, accuses her, hurts her... his love will remain the same. Nothing will ever impact the unwavering love he has for her. He wants her to know that, but is not able to say that, so he uses the ring to signify that instead. No matter what happens between them...the truth will always stay the same...that she is the love of his life. 

She brings up leaving the house again, and Virat absolutely loses it. He tells her that if she leaves, he will never meet her, because he does not live in the past. At this, Sai looked terrified and shocked. The pain was pouring out of his eyes. Virat has had it with Sai bringing up leaving, because he absolutely cannot bear the thought any longer. He cannot stand the thought of being separated from his love. I think that today Sai finally realized how much her threatening to leave the house impacts Virat. She did not expect him to blow up like his...get so angry. But, she was also devastated at the thought of never seeing him again. Both of them stood there, staring at each other, with nothing more to say. The irony is that this statement from Virat made it even more crystal clear that Pakhi means absolutely nothing to him, but Sai was in no state to be able to understand that. She was so confused and kept contracting herself... I truly did feel bad for her and the state of turmoil she is in. 

If there is one takeaway from all of this, it is that neither Sai nor Virat are wrong. That is the most painful part of this entire situation. 

Actions speak louder than words, but words still matter. A lot. Sai is a girl falling in love with her husband, desperately wanting this relationship to be real. But, the promise that her husband made to her on their wedding day still haunts her to this day...so much so, that she cannot look past those words no matter what he does. Every time she thinks this could be real, she somehow convinces herself it is not. But, the truth of the matter is, that there is no one she adores, respects, and honors more than Virat in this entire world. The ring scene really did remind me of the college festival fight. She wanted so desperately for Virat to tell her that he is her husband for real...you could see it in her eyes. Similarly, today, she looked broken after Virat said it's just a birthday gift. 

Virat is a man completely and irreversibly in love. He is trying with all his power to express this to Sai, but Sai just won't let him...and as the days go on, he is getting more and more scared of losing her. What we saw today was a man who is terrified to lose the person he loves the most in this world. He is scared of her leaving the house after the deal if over, he is scared of her finding someone who might better suit her in the form of Ajinkya. He is scared that he is not enough for her...because of his age, because of the words he said on their wedding day. And the fear of her losing her is what is now keeping him from confessing and telling her that this marriage is real. When Virat tells Sai that the ring is his birthday gift, he knows that is the only way she is going to accept him in that moment. So, if he can keep giving her his love in the form of this unlabeled and confusing relationship.... he will do that. He will do anything to keep loving her. 

The upcoming track is going to be unbearable to watch, but today's episode has shown me that it is 100% necessary in order for their relationship to move forward. Virat needs to express his insecurities fully and wholeheartedly, or else they will keep digging at him and they won't let him live in peace. In Sai's reaction, he will see, more clearly than he has ever before, that Sai loves him. I don't know what path the makers are going to take with this. Whether there will be character assassination or not. Whether there will be a suicide attempt or not. But, whatever it is, neither one of them will be to blame here. I will save my analysis for that when it happens, but all in all, this is my take on what is going on here. 

Loved your analysis on today's episode. I too loved it, though it was heart-wrenching. When Virat asked  Sai  whether the reason her liking Ajinkya because he's of the same age as her and he's older than her so she doesn't like him , she was devastated. And, he very seriously told her that he likes her. I so wish he had told her that he loves her. While giving the ring he asks her to never remove it come what may and when he says even if he dies she shouldn't remove, Sai immediately keeps her finger on his lips and stops him from saying anything further. 

Then, when she says that when she leaves Chavan Niwas, he gets very angry. And, he asks her why does she end up talking about leaving each time and if she left he would never meet her. To this Sai is left speechless since she herself doesn't have any answer. And, then he says he's not a person who revisists  the past. 

The highlight was that both of them showed they are of utmost importance to them and both can't live without each other. But, sadly both are not being able to express their feelings. 

And, one more thing was Pakhi was once again eavesdropping, but she too realised that Virat has moved on and he will never ever want to revisit their so called love / infatuation. Doesn't matter whatever misunderstanding she creates it will always be Virat and Sai together.